Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) (73276 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guys, watch out... this is not a new news, no be today our babes don dey use menses cook soup and stew for man pikin' to chop.

I know a lot of SIMPle dudes out there that have become zombies because of the diabolic inclinations of their beloved girlfriends...

Usually I will suggest that every guy carries out serious investigation about the ladies they are wit or want to be with, especially guys who loves having their girlfriends cook for them.

Now, let me tell of you... "some shallow minded diabolic Women believe that if they use their menses to cook for their boyfriends, then the guy will never leave her or cheat on her... he will do anything possible to please her and empty his bank account for her sake....grin

Ref: more similar stories like this...

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-woman-who-uses-her-menstrual-flow-to-cook-food-for-hubby-says/tz844ep

https://newsbreak.ng/nigerian-lady-cooks-for-boyfriend-with-menstrual-blood-for-seven-months/

https://www.nairaland.com/4134252/lady-makes-boyfriend-propose-using

https://kasatintin.com/2021/09/21/women-use-their-menses-vagina-fluid-to-cook-food-for-men-study-confirms/

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wtf/the-women-who-sneak-period-blood-into-their-partners-food/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
E dey make food sweet oo,no cap.
This secret is only known by the few wise ones.
Try test egusi garnished with mvv__s_ grin
You go come here to testify. grin

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by VOsimhen144(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
E dey make food sweet oo,no cap.
This secret is only known by the few wise ones.
Try test egusi garnished with mvv__s_ grin
You go come here to testify. grin

463 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by yuping(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
undecided As a man if you no get Atenuje you will be fine.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by toujurs: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wtf man, are you sick angry

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=VOsimhen144 post=112069741][/quote]
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
toujurs:
Wtf man, are you sick angry
If I lie, say it !!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
yuping:
undecided As a man if you no get Atenuje you will be fine.
baba, abeg wetin be Atenuje?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by toujurs: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If I lie, say it !!!
i don't know if you are lieing but its so disgusting. Any lady that try this shit on me. I will beat the living hell out of her

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
toujurs:
i don't know if you are lieing but its so disgusting. Any lady that try this shit on me. I will beat the living hell out of her
how will u know... maybe you Don chop am sef this nightgrin

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Kingray10: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
That's true. Some will bath and use the water to cook for you. Making you to do whatever they want.
wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by toujurs: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
how will u know... maybe you Don chop am sef this nightgrin
God forbid embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
toujurs:
God forbid embarassed
God cannot forbid, especially if u have a girlfriend u are dating right now

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by yuping(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
baba, abeg wetin be Atenuje?
lipsrsealed Long throat Abi na foodie them dey call am Nowadays. Dependent on someone else before eating.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
yuping:
lipsrsealed Long throat Abi na foodie them dey call am Nowadays. Dependent on someone else before eating.
OK baba mokurogrin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by dododawa1: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
This generation and thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Jeon(f): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't feel sorry for them...

long throat and are also made for those men that claimed domestic chores are meant for women [especially cooking ]..

The way you shake it, I can't believe it I ain't never seen an ass like that The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go D-doing, doing, doing I don't believe it, it's almost to good to be true I ain't never seen an ass like that The way you move it, you make my pee-pee go D-doing, doing, doing.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by 2braithe: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Many many countless menstrual food wey I don chop from different girls,how all of them wan get me at the same time??

Ada brought one rice and stew for me on a Sunday.Walahi the stew was looking and smelling suspiciously.
"Ada,bring spoon and join me na".Ada said God forbid!

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Kingsteve(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
2braithe:
Many many countless menstrual food wey I don chop from different girls,how all of them wan get me at the same time??

Ada brought one rice and stew for me on a Sunday.Walahi the stew was looking and smelling suspiciously.
"Ada,bring spoon and join me na".Ada said God forbid!
Eweee!
shocked

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
People like us that cooks our own food have nothing to fear.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by flokii: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
A lady's circle of friends matters a lot.. if she rolls with those into fetish stuffs, they'll advise her wrongly and the end result is guys eating poison like OP mentioned. A good girl keeping bad friends will do bad things.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Alonso91(m): 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oluwa what is dis again

Menses ke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Oturatetuala(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Damn it that's too bad. Shit ain't eating any girls food again. Bleep it!

Yuck!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
So you believe that a girl can use her monthly period to cook.

I just want to ask a logical question

How does she pack the monthly period?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 5:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Okonandmary:
So you believe that a girl can use her monthly period to cook.

I just want to ask a logical question

How does she pack the monthly period?
she boils her sanitary pad and use the water to cook soup or stew grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 5:25am On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, watch out... this is not a new news, no be today our babes don dey use menses cook soup and stew for man pikin' to chop.

I know a lot of SIMPle dudes out there that have become zombies because of the diabolic inclinations of their beloved girlfriends...

Usually I will suggest that every guy carries out serious investigation about the ladies they are wit or want to be with, especially guys who loves having their girlfriends cook for them.

Now, let me tell of you... "some shallow minded diabolic Women believe that if they use their menses to cook for their boyfriends, then the guy will never leave her or cheat on her... he will do anything possible to please her and empty his bank account for her sake....grin

Ref: more similar stories like this...

https://www.pulse.ng/gist/stranger-than-fiction-woman-who-uses-her-menstrual-flow-to-cook-food-for-hubby-says/tz844ep

https://newsbreak.ng/nigerian-lady-cooks-for-boyfriend-with-menstrual-blood-for-seven-months/

https://www.nairaland.com/4134252/lady-makes-boyfriend-propose-using

https://kasatintin.com/2021/09/21/women-use-their-menses-vagina-fluid-to-cook-food-for-men-study-confirms/

https://www.stayathomemum.com.au/wtf/the-women-who-sneak-period-blood-into-their-partners-food/
pls see the links for more clarity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by VictorUSA(m): 5:56am On Apr 19, 2022
I tell you that this gender f is nothing but nonentity.Very confused people.Very wicked.Useless and hopeless shits.I regret the existence of a woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by MadeINchenzen2: 6:05am On Apr 19, 2022
VictorUSA:
I tell you that this gender f is nothing but nonentity.Very confused people.Very wicked.Useless and hopeless shits.I regret the existence of a woman.
victorUSA calm down...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Southernigbo: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2022
to prevent that you guys shd be marrying black Americans, however you guys will have to deal with their strange orientation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

And you believe this nonsense
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

So you believe this nonsense, that a woman will boil sanitary pad and cook soup
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) by Youngxx: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2022
I love cooking as a guy.... So I've nothing to worry about.... I can't even remember me eating any girl food for many years now cool

29 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady To Marry Ted Terry, Divorces Her Husband (photos) / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.