Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! (9673 Views)

Photos: Whose Sister Is This? See What A Facebook Slayqueen Shared Online / Fashion Or Madness? Please, Whose Sister Is This? (I8+ Photos) / Whose Sister Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by olaboo123: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2017
grin

That is Mrcork 's sista sha...hahahahah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by phintohlar(f): 11:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Olaboo sister
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
What can i say now?
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by MrCork: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That is Mrcork 's sista sha...hahahahah

angry
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Dillusionist(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie blackhawk01 come and carry you sister o grin
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Tamass: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
hiann! i fear igbo girls sad

2 Likes

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by makydebbie(f): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
makydebbie blackhawk01 come and carry you sister o grin
Blackhawk01 was asking me about her missing sister yesterday. grin
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
She must be a thief...see how she processionally clung to the wall grin

1 Like

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Dillusionist(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Blackhawk01 was asking me about her missing sister yesterday. grin
hahahaha..,,call her to come and see her sweet spider sister o.
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Stevengerd(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
;Dlefulefu come and see ur better half.
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by officialteemi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
that ass tho kiss

1 Like

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by MrHenshaw: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by biacan(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
that's dingbang sister

2 Likes

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by dingbang(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:
that's dingbang sister
today today u registered and you know my name... There is God in heaven... grin

2 Likes

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by profmsboi(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin

This is what we call Monkey style
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by biacan(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
dingbang:
today today u registered and you know my name... There is God in heaven... grin

am an offline reader I do see the way you attack ladies on a daily basis
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by 2buffagain(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nothing embarassing about that shot.
it is actually an impressive display of both sexiness and athleticism.
Not easy to suspend from a wall like that so naturally.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by dingbang(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:

am an offline reader I do see the way you attack ladies on a daily basis
I don't attack ladies.... You know I don't...
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by biacan(f): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
dingbang:
I don't attack ladies.... You know I don't...

sometimes you sound too strict why is that.....or are their hidden tales you don't want to talk about.....
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by 2buffagain(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:

sometimes you sound too strict why is that.....or are their hidden tales you don't want to talk about.....

He who cannot attract....attacks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by dingbang(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:

you want to get to know the real me?
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by biacan(f): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
dingbang:
you want to get to know the real me?

real you ke.....? you're too strict
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by dingbang(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:

real you ke.....? you're too strict
smiley what's your definition of strict
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by biacan(f): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
dingbang:
smiley what's your definition of strict

Don't force words out of my mouth grin
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by dingbang(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:

Don't force words out of my mouth grin
lol... I just want to have a conversation with you ..
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by biacan(f): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
dingbang:
lol... I just want to have a conversation with you ..
funny man
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
The irony of slay queens and the stupidity that comes with it grin

This one is sleeping on the floor to snap pictures cheesy

Maybe that is her first time of seeing such floor design grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Divay22(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha
The real slay queens

McBrooklyn coman carry o.. You can use her to chop life small before the world ends on the 23rd tongue grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bad spider gal
Re: Whose Sister Is This? Slayqueen Or Nay! by dingbang(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
biacan:
funny man
at least you know I am funny... wink and not strict

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.