Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (80486 Views)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by IloveMoney: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
am coming
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Morenikeji090(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:
obo this one plenty pass the Yoruba's community o
guy grow up you got low less brain Yoruba commodity never came up to bully buhari your stupid Terrorist group are causing us back image
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by silasweb(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
I thought this Movie has ended. Well, i guess this is season 2. Can someone please help with pop corn and a bottle of soda.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by keyrider(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

I heard You live at Nkpor, can you kindly come out at Flyover ; let's have a discussion? undecided
Na to serve his head straight... no time...lol
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
yeah this is what we are just asking for
...give us referendum, ,I had he was sneaked in and they have been waiting for him to show his murderous face..ololiburuku
u go fyn without make up ooo
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
The picture of the little girl. That broke my heart !

I mean , what did she do to deserve untimely death cry cry cry ??

Chai cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by prettytasha(f): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
...give us referendum, ,I had he was sneaked in and they have been waiting for him to show his murderous face..ololiburuku
sneaked in ? Where do you guys even hear your news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by NCANTaskForce: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.

Even Afonjas and Zombies that have never entered an airport will be saying trash about these people fighting for their freedom,

Biafra must be free, Nnamdi Kanu is greater than the zoo, see as they wore camouflages freely, but the useless Nigeria army will strip u naked if u use a camouflage phone pack.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Morenikeji090(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
serverconnect:
I hope the UN hear them out. The bastardly act by the military are much.
lol you so fucking dumb ass for supporting terrorist group
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by 8stargeneral: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cool why US army no go shot dem
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ladyjumong(f): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
haba which kan insult be dz shocked grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Let them come to Nigeria and join freecocoa to do their protest if python no go swallow them
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by joenor(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na wah... pl die sha... God!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by guru90: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
All I saw was bunch of miscreants mixing up with people of other nationalities with their different national flags, those of other nationalities dont even know why the mixing up was for and music with the expression on their faces.
If this is the much hyped disgracing of Buhari in New York then Biafra is finally buried

Thunder!!!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by kingthreat(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
buhari came to kill and terrorise the 5%
Seeing is believing

Buhari deserves a Hague invite

That child wasnt killed by the Nigerian Army. Desperate ipob cumdrinkers are ready to dig up any murder picture for sympathy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Seeing is believing

Fake videos and pictures to attract world attention, if you guys want take your protest to heaven nothing will happens, if you are not satisfy with Nigeria you can port to Sudan.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by prettytasha(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Seeing is believing

oga are u sure the Nigerian army killed that child ? Or U just want to spread lies ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by OldBeer: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

I heard You live at Nkpor, can you kindly come out at Flyover ; let's have a discussion? undecided
So that you will do what you miscreant.
If you are looking for someone to show your poor upbringing, enter your family house and engage anyone there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by guru90: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Let them come to Nigeria and join freecocoa to do their protest if python no go swallow them

Don't you no dat Nigeria Army is useless in the whole world... Killing human like animals. Abia state no be war state... Nigeria army the fear boko haram die.... Only SE them get power. useless and foolishness Nigeria army....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by brightalo17: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
serverconnect:

Unfortunately Trump only mentioned Nigeria in the area of fighting terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Slymonster(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
This video that has been on the internet since last year... What is happening to nairaland?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by bejeria101(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
I hope Buhari brought the python to dance for them!

There is a huge difference between human rights here and there, truly we are far from civilization.

Way too far!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by FrankGiel: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
no lies, these guys make good music.. Got me dancing...

grin grin

see them smiling,, while their relatives are crying in the east

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
serverconnect:
They have not heard what is going on in Myanmar �� na ipob matter them wan hear. Make una give una self brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by scantee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Magnifik18:
The picture of the little girl. That broke my heart !

I mean , what did she do to deserve untimely death cry cry cry ??

Chai cry cry cry

My brother i couldn't look at the little girl with sch bag pic, is so touching
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by dewpunt: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
people are being killed back home. You are gathering to dance amid laughters and calling it a protest.

You are not protesting, you are having fun.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:
obo this one plenty pass the Yoruba's community o

There are around 2 million igbos living in America. Every village in Igbo land have a village union in America.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Abbeybailey(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
IloveMoney:

please nationalhelm, i know you guys wanna make money through blogging but please try to post up to date news and not old new...This is not the current IPOB protest...This is an old one. probably you went to Youtube to download it to repost it with your own account to make it look recent or copied directly from a YouTube account..

As am watching this video, i have had it downloaded on my system long before now... This video was a rally held in UK,as it was held round the world on the 30th of may 2016. please you guys should stop recycling fake, old false videos. thanks.

Gbam. That place doesn't look like UN vicinity.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by arsenal33: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:

Kanu has given you referendum, he said come home.

But you refused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.