Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (80427 Views)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Angelanest:
Members of the Indigenous People of Bifafra IPOB, stormed in front of the United Nations office in New York to protest against president Muhammadu Buhari who is in the country for the 72nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly.. According to them, they are agitating against the killings and destruction of properties during the military invasion in Abia state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/biafra-ipob-members-storm-un-office-protest-buhari-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=647mr10vupM
If it were to be Nigeria now, Buhari would have sent the army undecided
Shameless dictator!

Oya make python go dance for U.N.
Mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ogogoroNo1: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Buhari is indeed a curse to this country nigeria
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Lazy cowards like their runaway leader, go get your god before we smoke him out
Lmao grin
Which god
Human being no fit be god na
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by okerekeikpo: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
how will idiotic pigs of Biafra win ?
Politically and economically it will affect iPods
ode
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by hopily(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
The people I saw in this video are not okada riders and illiterates as some people call IPOB members....Peaceful protest is a crime only in Nigeria!
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by vanderbolt: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
zlantanfan:
The UN major bane there is to discuss North Korea and Iran, vis a vis the mymmar refuges.

If some bunch of jobless twats think they can promote terrorism because the United States is a free for all attention seeking nuisance they must be deceiving theirselves
any day you fight for your freedom you must have problems. For sure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by introvertedsoul: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Very good move, albeit UNCOORDINATED yet again!
*Not aligned properly.
*Not enough (if any) placards to pass your message across.
They need to have better arrangement so as to come across as people who know what they want. They look disjointed.
Flags do not pass any message PLACARDS and BOARDS do.
Still a good move though.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by kingthreat(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
maklelemakukula:

zombie

Ur fada
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
buhari came to kill and terrorise the 5%
Seeing is believing

Buhari deserves a Hague invite

A country built on lies will amount to nothing, using pictures from different incidence & claiming they are ipob is a very lousy & cheap lie.

NIGERIAN ARMY NEVER KILLS CHILDREN EVER. THEY WILL NOT CROSS THAT LINE
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Abagworo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
I just pity these Igbos in diaspora that have wasted a lot of hard earned money hoping Nnamdi Kanu would make them minister when phantom Biafra is realized. The reality is that it's impossible to break Nigeria without ethnic cleansing and war that will last at least 50 years.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
where Jubril Muhammadu buhari I jopse they will not smuggle him in through underground tunnel we must set that UN Secretariat ablaze if they fail to produce Jubril Muhammadu for mob lynching
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliette05:
I hope Buhari brought the python to dance for them!

There is a huge difference between human rights here and there, truly we are far from civilization.
you are far from civilization not we.ur kanu is threatening a sovereignty state wit death.torture,horror,mayhem,act of arsonist if is not giving biafra,bt unfortunately for somebody like you that was a civilised way to go about self determination.bt when the python was let loose to dance you are quick to assert that this part of world is not civilised.dont wory time will tell as event unravel whether kanu or fg of nigeria one of them will surely win.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
where Jubril Muhammadu buhari I jopse they will not smuggle him in through underground tunnel we must set that UN Secretariat ablaze if they fail to produce Jubril Muhammadu for mob lynching... but I thought they said IPOB are poor hungry jobless Igbo's Ndi Ala
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by spencekat(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
If it were in Nigeria,Burutai would obey his boss by launching 'operation python dance'against them.Difference between a sane clime and a non sane clime.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ensamy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
yes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by NwaliE01: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
We are still in the dream land when it comes to civilization. Try to protest in Nigeria, some mediocre would tag it staged protest or Sponsored agitation. God help our black minds.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
yeah this is what we are just asking for
...give us referendum, ,I had he was sneaked in and they have been waiting for him to show his murderous face..ololiburuku
you are cute but ur state of mind is questionable.let me tell u their is no government in the world that will tolerate nnamdi kanu excesses.ipob are not wise and my reason is base on the treatment IMN{shia}got in the hand of nigeria army in 2015.shia headquarter is in zaria a town not far from daura where president hail from.if the president can order a military crackdown on shai on the ground of contempt for our nigeria constitutional army which include the barrication of road to stop coas convoy from accessing a fg road,imagine wht will befall ur charlatan hero nnamdi kanu who dnt knw alot have to b paid to get biafra.ojukw sacrifice two million igbos yet biafra did not avail hw many has kanu sacrifice that we are seeing and hearing international outcry?my advice ,u nd ur pathological leader nnamdi kanu ought to be vicarious about the experience of shia whoose leader where about is still a misery or u will ignorantly plunge the south east into a precarious situation.those who fail to learn from history are duty bound to reincarnate it.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by RevT1: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
che8:

To prove you are saying the truth, support your claim of old video with evidence pls, share the YouTube website link since the date will always be there by default

Is propaganda not old fashioned?

Bro, its an old video. Has been in my wife's phone for long. I and my wife even memorised the songs.

I wanted to comment earlier, but I had to watch it first to be sure and alas it was same video.

Let's be logical, would diaspora Ipob be in a rejoicing mood after what happened in Nigeria?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
I am moved to tears. Those songs moved me to tears. Indeed after the rains, the sun shall rise!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by acehood907(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ojuku said he did the farst one buh the second one is not necessary
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
python come and dance

Odiots
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
you are far from civilization not we.ur kanu is threatening a sovereignty state wit death.torture,horror,mayhem,act of arsonist if is not giving biafra,bt unfortunately for somebody like you that was a civilised way to go about self determination.bt when the python was let loose to dance you are quick to assert that this part of world is not civilised.dont wory time will tell as event unravel whether kanu or fg of nigeria one of them will surely win.
and unleashing an army against unarmed civilians is the right way.?
Have you heard of Catalunya?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by comos: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
is this carnival or protest ?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
I hope you are there as we speak
as we speak? I CAN'T HEAR YOU
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
shankara7:
You sound very silly.
Okk,thanks
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by RevT1: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
you are cute but ur state of mind is questionable.let me tell u their is no government in the world that will tolerate nnamdi kanu excesses.ipob are not wise and my reason is base on the treatment IMN{shia}got in the hand of nigeria army in 2015.shia headquarter is in zaria a town not far from daura where president hail from.if the president can order a military crackdown on shai on the ground of contempt for our nigeria constitutional army which include the barrication of road to stop coas convoy from accessing a fg road,imagine wht will befall ur charlatan hero nnamdi kanu who dnt knw alot have to b paid to get biafra.ojukw sacrifice two million igbos yet biafra did not avail hw many has kanu sacrifice that we are seeing and hearing international outcry?my advice ,u nd ur pathological leader nnamdi kanu ought to be vicarious about the experience of shia whoose leader where about is still a misery or u will ignorantly plunge the south east into a precarious situation.those who fail to learn from history are duty bound to reincarnate it.

Let me educate u a bit. Buhari clamps down on his perceived enemies. He is an unrepentant and unforgiving bigot. Highly sentimental and sectarian. For ur information, Buhari is a Sunni muslim. Sunni's hate the Shiite's hence the clamp down on Zakzaki and his group.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
lonecatt:
you are realy doing a good job bros but you are dissapointing,how will you say they should continue killing people just because they are asking for what is their right? are you living in this world at all? you saw the reaction of the people the other day,just within seconds nigeria started boiling and you are still talking about buratai killing.
did you ever learn of nigeria history at all ,why are you just making fun of yourself just to get likes and shares ?
Things must be done according to the law especially in a democracy, why not try find out how the Scots, Catalonians and Quebecois got their referendum in very peaceful way
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Luckylife(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
prettyboi1:

You people just talk like ignorant illiterates. So, even in marriage when you want divorce, you should start using violence & threatening that you will kill your spouse if he/she does not want to give you a divorce? Stvpid gra gra! In marriage, when a couple agrees to divorce, there are formal & legal processes that must be undergone. Until those formal & legal processes are undergone, you can never have a divorce no matter how you threaten violence from today till tomorrow.

Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB are terrorists that have threatened to fight Nigeria & Nigeria will ensure that Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB are destroyed.

IPOB is not Igbo & does not represent Igbo people.

Anybody who has complaints against the country should be civil & diplomatic rather than threatening to fight the entire country.

God Bless our peace-loving Igbo brothers & sisters. o

God Bless Nigeria.
The world is not surprise at your cow brain and bloody thirsty incarnate your kind are infesting this world with , how can the world expect those that suck cow breast , support the killings and raping of innocent children and women by fulanis heldsmen , those that prefer cow to other tribes, why on earth will an almajiri dropout will call iPod that don't rape, kill a terrorist why his generation of fulanis heldsmen that rape, kidnapped and kill innocent lives in the name of cow he shamelessly refuse to call them terrorists . The world will check between iPod and fulanis heldsmen your kind who have killed people and let karma visit you and your supporters if fulanis heldsmen have killed more.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by efilefun(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oh sorry they were yoruba dudes didnt notice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ojiofor:

So any sort of criminality in Igboland is now IPOB.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Danladi7: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:
they should use the placard " Muslim killing Christians in Nigeria.
what happened during the civil war ?

Christians killing Christians

gowon-Christian

awolowo-Christian

obasanjo-Christian
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Yyeske(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you better stop living in your deluded state here. As it stand IPOB are now recognised all over the world. You will be living in your hatred and deluded state when IPOB is gaining more recognisation in the international community. Keep ranting friend. The more you are hating them the more they keep growing bigger.
We shall see the end of the movie
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by tobiasbeecher: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Buratai will kill more next time if they are not careful, they have been humbled lately and their leader missing.
Why are you in Igbo land it you hate them so much like this? Do they know you such a morbid hatred for them? How do you interact with them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People / Soldiers Remove Veil From Muslim In Lagos‎ - The whistle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.