Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags (926 Views)

Edo Governorship Election: I Am Not Afraid Of Ize-Iyamu – Obaseki / We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by gowaga68: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has said he will not embark on an exile following threats of his rearrest by the federal government. Kanu also said that the IPOB is the most vibrant and intelligent mass movement in the world today, and it can’t be intimidated by the federal government.

This was confirmed in a statement released by the media and publicity secretary Emma Powerful, the IPOB said: “Our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has made it abundantly clear to all and sundry that he is NOT going on exile as a result of these childish threats from Hausa Fulani dominated Nigeria Government.”

Powerful said the focus of the leadership of the group is to restore the freedom of Biafra and nothing short of that.Powerful also said: “IPOB family members worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu remain nonviolent, irrespective of the well documented brutal killings of unarmed peaceful demonstrators, abductions, torture, illegal detentions and summary executions of detainees by the Hausa Fulani Islamic run Nigeria Police and Army.”

”IPOB remains impregnable and no man born of a woman can stop the agitation for Biafra restoration. Until the Hausa Fulani Islamic Nigeria Government fix a date for referendum to settle the issue of Biafra in a civilized and democratic manner, this raging agitation led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will continue.

”With the situation on ground today concerning Biafra freedom, we pity the APC Party and Nigerian Government led by Major General Muhammadu Buhari for choosing the uncivilized path of brute force and intimidation as opposed to referendum.”We urge every Biafran, no matter where you are, to remain resolute and strong because Biafra is tantalizingly closer than we expect. It is crystal clear that IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is ordained by (Chukwu Okike Abiama) God Almighty which no man can stop. We are winning this battle,” Powerful added.

He further added that contrary to claims that Kanu has gone into hiding for fear of being rearrested, Kanu fears no human on earth and await the federal government to carry out its plan.“Major General Muhammadu Buhari and his APC band of thugs should be the ones hiding from IPOB not us from them. It is unfortunate that some people in Arewa North do not know who Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is hence they keep coming up with laughable fabrications designed to demystify our leader, to no avail.

”Mazi Nnamdi Kanu they privately acknowledge, knows no fear and is undeterred by side rantings of the vocal parasitic few, who cannot imagine their existence without crude oil money coming from Biafraland.

”This wicked lie and malicious fabrication is the work of the enemies of Biafra, who enjoy their perfect slave status and will remain servants to Arewa North all their lives,” Powerful said.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Florblu(f): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Keep playing hide and seek
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by mcmurphy132(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mr kanu why did you ran to hidden while the python was dancing... Now you talking when the issue had been settled.. after wasting gullible followers Life
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Yyeske(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Video evidence or una know na
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by wakaman: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Elenu!
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by policy12: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
We can relate. .

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by murtaj(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Noted
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
chest beating.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by BudeYahooCom: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ohammadike will keep shaking the foundation of the zoological contraption. You zombies of the fulanis will keep running helter-skelter singing 'let's unite' lullaby on NTA and TVC to no avail.

Like every ideology, the dissolution of the contraption start from the mind and that has been ESTABLISHED ALEADY.
It will NEVER BE well the murderous contraption. Biafrans have nothing to lose. Their situation CAN NEVER BE worse than it already is.
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by 9jvirgin(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Stoopid Eediot. Where are you?
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by kokoA(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
We know you are not afraid naw.. Just come out let me ask you something sharply you hear? cheesy
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Kamelot77(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
after dey gve u smack down
Re: I Am Not Afraid Of Any Human Being On Earth – Nnamdi Kanu Brags by Babalegba(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Show ur face

(1) (Reply)

I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid / Benue State And Fulani Miyetti Allah On War Path: Bloody Conflict Expected / Cute Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo And Zahra Buhari-indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.