Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid (928 Views)

Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To "Army Raid" Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by moninuola65: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ipob had been hijacked by kanu's brother and his press released had destroyed the strategic actions of ipob leadership since Nnamdi kanu went underground, this is not acceptable!
Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by samsobo24(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
This one is betraying his master

Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by Fidelismaria: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
liar

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by GMbuharii: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Conehead media...kanu is not=A4onja

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by libertyhope2017: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
Afonjas are foaming that Nigerian Army didn't succeed in killing Nnamdi kanu. They wished he was dead. Wicked things

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by TimFisher: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
undecided
Afonjas always masturbating on anything related to Biafra.

fear of isolation from the zoo country is the beginning of their wisdom

pls Afonjas masturbate not.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
moninuola65:
Ipob had been hijacked by kanu's brother and his press released had destroyed the strategic actions of ipob leadership since Nnamdi kanu went underground, this is not acceptable!
Ohamadike nke ndi Igbo grin grin
Re-formatting nigger area brains since 1700BC

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by santopelele(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
Afonjas the bastardized bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal The Where About Of Nnamdi Kanu To Army....kanu's Aid by Malawian(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas are foaming that Nigerian Army didn't succeed in killing Nnamdi kanu. They wished he was dead. Wicked things
Are you not an Afonja? What i dont get from these Yoruba people is why they choose to disrespect Igbo people and their intelligence. Una don fvck the guy up, just go ahead and own up to your extrajudicial murder using state apparatus.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Environment Responds To Allegation Against Amina Mohammed. / Nnandi Kanu Remains The Leader Of Ipob / Anambra Elections- Apga Clears My Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.