Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Relationship/companionship: I Need An Older Woman, Or A Single Mum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship/companionship: I Need An Older Woman, Or A Single Mum. (410 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / I'm In Love With An Older Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship/companionship: I Need An Older Woman, Or A Single Mum. by Iamme69: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello Dear, good day.

Please i want to use this medium to express myself. Meanwhile as an introvert this is my first thread ever, though i have been around here for years.

ABOUT MYSELF:

I'm an educated single man, Igbo by tribe. Though i live in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state and by December this year i will be 28 years of age. I'm a chronic introvert and as such i hardly talk to people especially strangers. Though i may be acquainted or familiar with some neighbors, colleagues etc but in all i don't have a friend not even one. My best moments are when am alone to my thought. I'm a very quiet person neither am i a coward. Also am a very honest and sincere person, i love to tell the truth no matter what is at stake.

Despite all these my life has never been boring to me because there are things that keeps my body and soul company which i always love to do.

I love to think.
I love to read.
I love to smoke marijuana, but i don't smoke cigarette neither do i drink alcohol.
I love music.
I love dogs as pet.
I masturbate only twice a week.
Also i love being indoor.

MY BELIEF/IDEOLOGY AND PHILOSOPHY ABOUT LIFE:

I'm never a religious person. I don't believe in any god whatsoever neither do i judge or condemn other people's belief. I don't tell, preach, persuade or try to convince any person into what i believe neither do i welcome people preaching to me about their own belief or about heaven of any kind.

You can go to your heaven alone because am not interested neither am i afraid of death, rather am more concern about how i die or the pains i may pass through during death.

Also, i don't believe in marriage. I can't live with an individual all my life in the guise of marriage. If i happens to stay alive till forty years, then i will find a surrogate to have a kid or two for me based on mutual agreement.

MY PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP:

Basically, its close to three years i last dated or had sex with a woman. My ex-friend was amazing, though we had to part ways peacefully and amicably because of my decisions regard to marriage. No doubt, the joy of most younger ladies is to get married. But then, as a lady what happens in a situation whereby someone you truly loves doesn't have an agenda of settling down.

It became a burden to my ex-friend and i had to tell her to give an opportunity to other suitors who maybe willing to take her down to the alter. Luckily for her she got someone of the same marriage belief with hers.

I must say that this is the main reason i never wanted to date any younger lady ever again. The society has made marriage a do or die affair and most ladies took advantage of it which makes them to desperately seek to hook up with a man. And most times after getting married they abandon their own personal career goals and they entirely depend and fall solace on the man for everything while holding him at ransom emotionally.

Well, fortunately or unfortunately i can't enslave myself mentally or emotionally to any being in the guise of marriage, hence that's why am searching for a widow, a single mum or a divorcee for a relationship and companionship ONLY.

MY EXPECTATIONS:

First and foremost, i don't just need any person for a relationship or companionship. There are qualities you must possess before i can consider any as a friend.

1. You must be matured enough both of age and mindset.

2. You must be someone who loves neatness.

3. I hate lousy and talkative.

4. Is either you are older and single or a widow, a single mum or a divorcee.

5. If you are married, then keep off because i rather cut off my prick than to consciously do a married woman.

6. If actually you possess the above criteria or qualities and you are willing to accept me the way i am, just as i have listed some of my attributes, then i wouldn't mind distance or if you are slim or fat, tall or short, rich or poor, pretty or beast provided you are not physically challenged. In my place they say " the beauty of a woman lies in her character".

7. What matters most to me is the inward nature of a person and her intellectual abilities. I need someone i can be happy and comfortable with.

MY SEX LIFE:

I have a very high sex drive. Though just as i stated earlier, i have never had sex for close to three years now and my semen sample can attest to that. Most times i choose to masturbate. Also i hate it whenever some girls proves to offer ONLY sex in a relationship. Sex is good and i LOVE it but then if as a lady sex is the ONLY thing you can bring on-board a relationship then BACK OFF.

MY DESIRE:

As the saying goes "No man is an island". Even as an introvert who loves to be alone, some times i still need someone to talk to, someone whom i can exchange intellectual conversations with. Someone i can trust, someone i can confide in, someone i can share some feelings with.

Finally, if anyone is interested then i will be glad to welcome and give such person a chance into my life. Perhaps if after meeting each other and
our spirit happens to align then we can roll.

NB: Please there are only two ways to this which is either you are interested or not. If you are then contact me (davidstockstill388@yahoo.com) but if you are not, just do "eyes right" and walk away because one of the reasons i have never created a thread here is to avoid comments and quotes from some unscrupulous elements.

I repeat, no body should quote me. Keep whatever thing you have to say to yourself. I just stated how i fell neither do i give a damn about any
comment. Of-course the last thing i will ever do is to reply any person here. Is either you are interested or not.(craws back to my shell). THANKS.
Re: Relationship/companionship: I Need An Older Woman, Or A Single Mum. by IamLEGEND1: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Iamme69:

. I'm a chronic introvert and as such i hardly talk to people especially strangers.
3. I hate lousy and talkative.
So you want someone like you, what would you two do? Sit and stare into each other's souls?
I repeat, no body should quote me. Keep whatever thing you have to say to yourself. I just stated how i fell neither do i give a damn about any
comment. Of-course the last thing i will ever do is to reply any person here. Is either you are interested or not.(craws back to my shell). THANKS.
fuck_that. Around here we quote whoever we choose to quote and say whatever it is we wish to say. If you don't like it, pack up and move to North Korea.
And prepare to be alone for the foreseeable future..... Coz you sound a pompous prick to me and ain't woman got time for that.

1 Like

Re: Relationship/companionship: I Need An Older Woman, Or A Single Mum. by BlackDBagba: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Did you say you're 28 years? Interesting...

Your write up was a nice passionate appeal. I hope you find your mate.

Good luck !
Re: Relationship/companionship: I Need An Older Woman, Or A Single Mum. by ubergold(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
I see a sense of sincerity on your post. Stop smoking weed though.

(1) (Reply)

Love, Even When All Hope Seems Lost / Social Media Has Ruined Dating Forever / 5 Secret Ways To Keep Your Man To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.