Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? (1500 Views)

Girls Need To Do Better? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by kinginvagina: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is common amongst Nigerian girls, they feel they need to get money or material things before or after sexual intercourse.

Science has made us understand both gender enjoy sex still naija girls want money or material things for it.
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by phintohlar(f): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
kinginvagina:
This is common amongst Nigerian girls, they feel they need to get money or material things before or after sexual intercourse.
you're king in vagina na,so you should know better
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by kinginvagina: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
phintohlar:
you're king in vagina na,so you should know better
No I don't know, tell us

lalasticlala
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
the way some guys demand for sex as if their lives depend on it has made some girls turn it into business

1 Like

Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by FvckShiT(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fûçk! cos they D one's getting fúcked grin

2 Likes

Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by madone: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Don't mind them . Did one today with a girl she was begging for second round.even when I was tired. Wen my chairmen finally agree to enter inside her I was just pounding working my strength out and she was scream call all the names she can call.me I wasn't even feeling anything. She enjoyed it more than me. They enjoy it more

1 Like

Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Well most men love sex, ladies know and they are using it to their own advantage.
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by biacan(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
FvckShiT:

I just love you for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by pocohantas(f): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
You guys only remember both gender enjoy sex, when you no wan drop before or after. If it's to go about slut-shaming women, you make yourselves look like victor and she the used one.

You won't remember you both enjoyed it....

Gerrarahere mehn. Una deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by skimeh(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2017
kinginvagina:

Science has made us understand both gender enjoy sex still naija girls want money or material things for it.
It's called trade by barter bro.you give her money she give you pussy.but mind you only girlfriends do this because you are still renting the pussy grin married women will never ask for money
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2017
not all girls are like that
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by Greenbullet(m): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2017
kinginvagina:

It is a means to make the male sex think they are not Hot , they use it as a proclamation of worth.
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by starstunna1313(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2017
FvckShiT:

cheesy bro I disagree oo... It takes two to Bleep.. So both parties are being bleeped.. Technically I am yet to see where it is written that only girls are bleeped.. It either the guy bleeps the girl or the girl bleeps the guy
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by Akinbahm(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
the way some guys demand for sex as if their lives depend on it has made some girls turn it into business
Guess you turned yours to business also?
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Akinbahm:

Guess you turned yours to business also?
yes na....anything wrong with that
Re: If Both Genders Enjoy Sex Why Do Girls Need To Get Something Before Or After? by Akinbahm(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
yes na....anything wrong with that
I will like to sign contract with you even if it 6months... inbox me to deliberate on the terms and condition for the contract. Lolz

(1) (Reply)

My Niece / What Does The Church Say About Oral S*x? / My Boyfriend Made Me Join Nairaland Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.