Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change (2210 Views)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2017
1. Learn Conversation Skills:

Dear Nigerian Girls, their is no virtue in being boring. Their is nothing fascinating in using words(you say words?) like ‘K’ for Okay, ‘Fyn’ for Fine, ‘Nthn’ for Nothing and ‘nd’ for And in conversations. You should not be proud of boring people in conversations. These are not words or acronyms or exist anywhere in grammar. It is something you should be ashamed of. It is something you only find in the lexicon of poorly educated people. To add salt to injury, these collection of K’s, Fyn’s, and Nthn’s are what you bring to conversations. How are you doing? Fyn. What is happening? Nthn. Are you alright? Yes. Why are you answering me in monosyllables? Wateva. You don’t bother to ask the dude doing all these asking how he feels, how his life is going or how his day went. Improve on your conversation skills, please. Some of you even start a conversation you are not prepared to see through. Why chat up anyone when you know you are not willing to say anything?

Read full article @

http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-nigerian-girls-stop-things/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by habsydiamond(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2017
ododo Oro....Na men dey carry all the blame for relationships...Man dey suffer oo...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by dollyjoy(f): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2017
You know this thread won't change anything. Deep within you,you know.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by biacan(f): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Tell him sis
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by TRAPP(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Forming slay queen. grin
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
No, I don't. People are different, choose and learn differently.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Blackhawk01: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Op, no3 should be "There" not "Their".
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by shaybebaby(f): 10:35am On Dec 01, 2017
I endorse this post. I find no fault with it. None whatsoever. kiss

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by ayesco202(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2017
A very nice post.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2017
There and Their. OP, what is doing you
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
undecided How would you know that?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Kimcutie: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2017
No.4 is what I don't understand in all this ladies, later they will shout #menarethrash or #Iamafeminist. Well it's their choice, not my business.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by jericco1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
a well written article.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by richardoz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
lollz, this almost made the Op 98.9% correct o. Are you women affairs' male minister?
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Op, no3 should be "There" not "Their".
Corrected.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by JacksonD7: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
1. Learn Conversation Skills:
Right on the money

2. Marriage Is Not An Achievement:

It takes some ball to get married and make it work. That's an achievement to me.

3. There Are Broke Girls Too:

Yes there are.

4. Stop Worshipping ‘Hard’ Men:

They can't help it it's biology. You might as well tell them to stop breathing.

5. Virginity Is Not Enough:

Statistically speaking a marriage is more likely to be stable if the woman is a virgin. Society has good reasons for rating virgins high.

I'll take a good virgin instead of a good non virgin who's been with 40 guys.

6. Quit Bleaching:

Let's hope they listen.

Sapiosexuality
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
You Almost Satisfied Me With Your Post. WELDONE
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
True
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Corrected.

Beautifully presented kiss

I endorse this message cool
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Joislim(f): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
nicely written

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
JacksonD7:

Right on the money

It takes some ball to get married and make it work. That's an achievement to me.

Yes there are.

They can't help it it's biology. You might as well tell them to stop breathing.

Statistically speaking a marriage is more likely to be stable if the woman is a virgin. Society has good reasons for rating virgins high.

I'll take a good virgin instead of a good non virgin who's been with 40 guys.

Let's hope they listen.

Sapiosexuality
You did a good job. Let's hope someone listens.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by IBBG(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
this post need to be on front page
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by FinallyFamous: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sense making
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Heloct(f): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nice.

Not all Nigerian girls though and as someone said, this can't change who they are.

Let them be with what they choose to believe in.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by olujastro: 12:11am On Dec 02, 2017
So on point, can't be faulted.
This article speaks to my friend, but she's not on Nairaland. I'm tired of trying to change her for her own good. In no time she goes back to her old self and mentality again. Too bad!
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2017
richardoz:
lollz, this almost made the Op 98.9% correct o. Are you women affairs' male minister?
Lol. Just a good observer.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Dimples129:

Beautifully presented kiss
I endorse this message cool
thanks. You can help share it.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
IBBG:
this post need to be on front page
It's complicated.
Re: 6 Things Nigerian Girls Need To Change by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
olujastro:
So on point, can't be faulted.
This article speaks to my friend, but she's not on Nairaland. I'm tired of trying to change her for her own good. In no time she goes back to her old self and mentality again. Too bad!
You can share it with her.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Help Needed!!! Terminating Pregnancy / I Want To Break My Seven Years Relationship / HELP! My Penis Is On Fiiiiiiire!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.