Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) (5587 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech / Easter Celebration: Gov. Udom Vs President Obama Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Okoroawusa: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2017
I want to say thank you to the guy that posted that GEJ pic if not this thread would ve been on the 3rd line now.

Nigerians y r we like this?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2017
some of you are just blabbing shit...

for your info, I'm neither an IPOB member nor Anti-IPOB..

I didn't post this for criticism sake but for you to know the rate of influence Naija has..

I take God beg una..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by IloveTrump(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2017
TheCabal:

them really damage this one brain.

The UN secretary-general is the first of 34 world leaders to speak today.

US Pres. was 4th.
NGR Pres. was 8th.
Guinea was 5th.
France was 10th.
Isreal was 18th.

The most important country speaks earlier. Important here means, who the west wants to befriend/cajoule or placate the most.

Nigeria is pretty hot right now.
that means guinea still ahead of Nigeria then.
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by shegxyy(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Rico96:
I was ashamed..... Can't say what prompt the vacant seats..... Buhari is a tribalism and he got racism attention...see how na only blacks stays on their sit
Just go and learn how to speak English language.
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2017
IloveTrump:

France put Guinea there.
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by patval(f): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Chascop:
Spot the difference between PMB and PDT speech scene at the UN.

Take a look at the seats..

CC- Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Nigeria has been living in the past glory of Africa's mouth piece, with the open interest,encomiums and attention given to Egypt yesterday by world leaders, I can say that Nigeria is only big masquerade in west Africa on issues affecting small countries like Gambia.
Egypt and South Africa shared all the relevance channeled to African region
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by freshest4live: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Cacawa2:
No be today e start

It was worse for GEJ

Yeah, it's certainly not about the president or how eloquent he is, but how powerful his country/region is. Africa has too many problems and receives the most aids, you don't expect her to be respected globally.
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by freshest4live: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Newbiee:
OP you are bias in your aerial view. Why focussed the audience in one picture and the podium on the other just to satisfy your gullible mind. Thank God for the guy that posted the one attended by your hero.
I noticed that too.
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by freshest4live: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2017
DeKen:
They said Nigeria wasn't respected during GEJ's time and the respect has been restored by the saintly APC led by stainless PMB. But it seems there is no difference.
Africa is not respected.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by freshest4live: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2017
TheCabal:

them really damage this one brain.

The UN secretary-general is the first of 34 world leaders to speak today.

US Pres. was 4th.
NGR Pres. was 8th.
Guinea was 5th.
France was 10th.
Isreal was 18th.

The most important country speaks earlier. Important here means, who the west wants to befriend/cajoule or placate the most.

Nigeria is pretty hot right now.
But Guinea is hotter, Maka why?
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Rico96(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2017
shegxyy:

Just go and learn how to speak English language.
abeg I just type oh.... didn't utter a single word(verbally)
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Rico96(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Well done sir.........see Wetin hatred cause you!
who could I possibly hate here?
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by freshest4live: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Chascop:
some of you are just blabbing shit...

for your info, I'm neither an IPOB member nor Anti-IPOB..

I didn't post this for criticism sake but for you to know the rate of influence Naija has..

I take God beg una..

You think Africa has any influence?
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2017
freshest4live:

But Guinea is hotter, Maka why?

FRANCE wink
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by EVarn(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
IloveTrump:

Alpha Conde of Guinea is the current chairman of the African Union.... that is why he was there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by shegxyy(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Rico96:
abeg I just type oh.... didn't utter a single word(verbally)
Okay let me come down to your level. Go and learn how to speak, write and type in English Language. Bye.
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Rico96(m): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
shegxyy:

Okay let me come down to your level. Go and learn how to speak, write and type in English Language. Bye.
lol....your perspective isn't yet observed.....come be my lector
Re: President Buhari Vs President Trump UN Speech Scene(pics) by Walelavender(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
40kobo77:
Your point exactly?

One is the World leader,and the other a Regional leader, so what is the basis for comparison?

It is just like comparing LAUTECH to OAU. Them be mate?
Why bring my Alma mater to your speech analysis. LAUTECH is in its own class abeg. If no be condition (strike) wey make crayfish bend. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos / Soludo is the PDP Candidate (Anambra) / Ayo Fayose (Ekiti Gov. In-Waiting) Releases New Photos Ahead Of Swearing-in.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.