Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  (37323 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by vertueptime: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Jfoka:
Jobless workers

Jobless ke?a presidential PA collects atleast 600k a month plus a prado with dss odley, for d govnor some thing like 300k - 500k plus a corrolla and driver, how can u cal them jobless
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by nairanaira12: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
gave it to her hot? I guess hot has a new meaning.
a mor0n is attributing statement somedidn't make to her and you are still defending him. birds of a feather

Wrong English. Birds of a plumage
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by Myself2(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Ratello:
That Lauretta is really a dirt

Really rotten stinking dirt not even fit for manure. Lauretta
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by captleonerd(m): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
nairanaira12:

Wrong English. Birds of a plumage
Harvard professor of English. I'm right

Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by nairanaira12: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
Harvard professor of English. I'm right

That's because you don't understand the difference between feather and plumage
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by captleonerd(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2017
nairanaira12:

That's because you don't understand the difference between feather and plumage
even after I showed you two dictionary sources to show I was right you still decided to make a fool of yourself. be my guest
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by nairanaira12: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
even after I showed you two dictionary sources to show I was right you still decided to make a fool of yourself. be my guest

You mean the same way you are too stupid to see that lere had upper hand in those tweets? Is your brain this dead?
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by captleonerd(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean the same way you are too stupid to see that lere had upper hand in those tweets? Is your brain this dead?
upper hand? get lost
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by nairanaira12: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
upper hand? get lost

Hug transformer and just die. Your life is useless to your generation. Maybe you can be useful when you are dead.. .....as a manure
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by abbadsinger: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
activistjohnny:
Pres. Buhari’s aide and Gov. Fayose’s aide go at each other on Twitter. check their tweet below:
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/pres-buharis-aide-and-gov-fayoses-aide.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCEeULJ3-DE
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by captleonerd(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
nairanaira12:

Hug transformer and just die. Your life is useless to your generation. Maybe you can be useful when you are dead.. .....as a manure

you don't even know me and you are alreadybwishing me dead just because we have different views. your life must be extremely difficult and sad

get lost freak
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by nairanaira12: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:

you don't even know me and you are alreadybwishing me dead just because we have different views. your life must be extremely difficult and sad

get lost freak

No need to know you further; your words have shown you to be an inconsequential, blinded tribal drudge. Like I said earlier, you will be more useful as a dead man
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by smalls001: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
How??
tuniski:

Wake up Lere is growing politically!
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by captleonerd(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
nairanaira12:

No need to know you further; your words have shown you to be an inconsequential, blinded tribal drudge. Like I said earlier, you will be more useful as a dead man
am I the one being blinded by tribe? you will die very soon God willing since that is what you wish for yourself. how a simple political argument got you to the point of wishing me dead is what I can't wrap my head around. low life
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by nairanaira12: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
am I the one being blinded by tribe? you will die very soon God willing since that is what you wish for yourself. how a simple political argument got you to the point of wishing me dead is what I can't wrap my head around. low life

How does a simple political argument turn to you calling someone a fool? Does that sound like a right comment where you came from? You think you are the only one that has monopoly over abuse?
I will die after I 100 years old. I wee coman eat your àkàrà òkú for sure.
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by captleonerd(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
nairanaira12:

How does a simple political argument turn to you calling someone a fool? Does that sound like a right comment where you came from? You think you are the only one that has monopoly over abuse?
I will die after I 100 years old. I wee coman eat your àkàrà òkú for sure.
ignoramus you are the one that foolishly made an attempt to correct a right idiom. you acted like a fool. I won't reply you anymore. if birds of a feather still dey pain you kill yasef grin bye
Re: Lauretta Onochie & Lere Olayinka Slam Each Other On Twitter  by nairanaira12: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
captleonerd:
ignoramus you are the one that foolishly made an attempt to correct a right idiom. you acted like a fool. I won't reply you anymore. if birds of a feather still dey pain you kill yasef grin bye

You are worse than a fool. You make the word idiot t'ó lose its meaning. Now, did you inherit this stupidity from ur parents? Just a harmless question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Thumb Printing Of Ballots At Ketu, Mile 12 And Other Markets / FFK: WHO, Gates, Bunch Of Confused Clowns, Sociopathic Fools, Psychopatic Idiots / Reno Omokri Joins #10YearsChallenge, Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.