Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? (869 Views)

I Heard In Buddhism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by oluwanbelee(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Buddhism focuses on serenity and a peaceful mind, which a big peniss can never bring to its owner.

I don't even know how to explain this religion to many black guys . they always ask me whether Buddhists believe in one God .

no, Buddhism holds the idea that, if you give away all extremities (definitely including hot sex), you will get a middle way, a peaceful way. and by this method and mindset and a long time practice, you may be a God too, after you die.

but big black peniss unconsciously incur too much trouble, crime and impetus , which keep them at bay from such a delicate religion and elegant way of life.
Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Are you concerned about Buddhism or about black _penis in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by Chidonc(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
because we are not yet free from the disasters islam and Christianity has brought upon us, adding Buddhism to it is a no no for us.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by oluwanbelee(f): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Chidonc:
because we are not yet free from the disasters islam and Christianity has brought upon us, adding Buddhism to it is a no no for us.

Islam or Christianity is to tell you to love some one or something. but Buddhism is to tell you not to love anything, but to let go.

is it hard not to have sex, for the big peniss owners ?
Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by Chidonc(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
oluwanbelee:

Islam or Christianity is to tell you to love some one or something. but Buddhism is to tell you not to love anything, but to let go.

is it hard not to have sex, for the big peniss owners ?
at an era when everyone is striving to be successful, you are obsessed with big peniss, after our failed leadership in this country, people like you are our next set of problem.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by oluwanbelee(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chidonc:

at an era when everyone is striving to be successful, you are obsessed with big peniss, after our failed leadership in this country, people like you are our next set of problem.

I am already rich and successful . or else how can i have so much time to idle away ?
Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by manuelzz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
LastMumu:

Are you concerned about Buddhism or about black _penis in Africa?

Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by OrdercityWeb: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
You are asking this in the romance section? undecided
Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by hotwax: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Your obsession with dick sef. I have big dick if u r interested.
Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by oluwanbelee(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
manuelzz:

of course black peniss. that is so cute !
Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by oluwanbelee(f): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
You are asking this in the romance section? undecided

why not ? my article contains many romantic words , such as peniss.
Re: Why There Is No Buddhism In Africa? by oluwanbelee(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
hotwax:
Your obsession with dick sef. I have big dick if u r interested.

show your photos first.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Drills...girls Only / I Can Not Have Sex Under The Stare Of Jesus Or Buhari / Caption This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.