Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf (893 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by olaboo123: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Silverline Okoro, who has been with her girlfriend for three years, posted their photos this morning, writing:

"When love is real, you can see beyond today. I pray our love continues to stand the test of time"

via http://loveandgizt..com/2017/10/hmmm-i-pray-our-love-continues-to-stand.html

Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by olaboo123: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2017

Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by Dottore: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Attention seeking Psychos
Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2017
abomination.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by Proudlyblack(f): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Their life

Their choice

Their business
Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2017
Unfortunately for her, their love is blind and will prevent her from seeing that its against our laws and constitution and she might get arrested..
Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by BlaQWolf: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
Whatever rocks their boat
Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by ogbonna1234(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
The world we live in is full of discouragement,abomination:wait a bit how can a grls marry each other,I wil nt cal dis kind of people women,they are illegal.
What they are trying to say is dat God doesn't no wat is doing.
May we not see his anger.
Useless world especially american.
Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by bitchcrafts: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mtseew! They are noot even kissing...
Re: When Love Is Real You See Byond Today- Nigerian Lesbian Share Photos With Her Gf by chibowobbed(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
I see no good reasons to believe they're lesbians....

(1) (Reply)

This Couple Has Been Married For 10 Years But Have Never Had Sex / This Is Why She Says "I Need Space" Or "I Need A Break" Or "I Am Confused" / Cardi B To Sue Those Who Leaked Her N&de Video Once She Finds Them - SEE Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.