Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) (24525 Views)

Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Nukilia: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Greedy Bastard! grin

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by okerekeikpo: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Great grand looter
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Akinz0126(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
Oga I just did it and it's been an hour it's not working thunder we go fire you if ah no see my card dey busy dey do pressup.pls who else did enjoy the bonus@mtnonlinefregiftwapka i saw above me?

Hope it's not a scam.

Abeg who dey bet9ja sure bet forum where we can exchange ideas on sure bet should add me asap those guy don too chop me 08168434021
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by obonujoker(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Satan and Allah must punish Abacha
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by okerekeikpo: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
xreal:

The cake takes the shape of his service cap and that's the colour.

I ask purder kuetion - I die.
xreal nwankpa?
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Vastjoy(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
May Almighty Allah forgive his sins and grant him Aljana Firdaus- Ameen
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by morisnewrain(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
nnokwa042:
if not for white people dis man wanted to delete afonjas from this earth he kill and kill even oladipo cried
so I can find Nnokwa man on Nairaland? What a place in Idemili south. Hope python is not going to dance in Nnokwa? Osi gabi ozor
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by nnokwa042(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2017
morisnewrain:
so I can find Nnokwa man on Nairaland? What a place in Idemili south. Hope python is not going to dance in Nnokwa? Osi gabi ozor
so u vist my small village
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by pweetiedee(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Iranu, Abacha
Iranu, Abacha
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Freeman59: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't blame Nigerians, we got nobody else to celebrate but past thieves. Fvck this shit
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by shine12: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
columbus007:
The greatest criminal of all time cheesy

He was just part of a Kleptocracy system that has continually dominated Nigeria since the early 1970's. The military Generals and well connected Civilians elites milked Nigeria dry in a period where many countries across the world were dedicated to nation building. Now we are still playing catch-up in a very developed and globalized world.

Abacha is no more of a bad man than Gowon, OBJ, IBB, Mike Akhigbe, Buhari, Abdusalami, Danjuma and many more.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
SANI ABACHA WAS A BETTER LEADER THAN THE ONES CURRENTLY IN THE HELM OF AFFAIRS.
I AGREE HE STOLE LIKE EVERY OTHER LEADER - WITH VERY FEW EXCEPTION LIKE ALHAJI SHEHU SHAGARI.?
HE STARTED THE MODERNIZATION OF OUR RAILWAY SYSTEM USING THE CHINESE COMPANIES - DESPITE WESTERN SANCTIONS.
FROM THE SMALL I KNOW, HE WAS NOT A RELIGIOUS FANATIC AND ACTUALLY WENT AFTER THE SO CALLED CABALS CAUSING PROBLEM IN NIGERIA TODAY. HE WAS QUITE RECEPTIVE TO ALL RELIGEOUS AND ETHNIC GROUPS - NOT THE 97% & 5% OPTION BEING PRACTICED.
HE WAS A PATRIOTIC LEADER WHO USED PEGEOUT 504 AS OFFICIAL VEHICLE EVEN THOUGH WE HAD MERCEDES BENZ S-CLASS.
HE INCREASED NIGERIA'S FOREX RESERVE TO OVER $9.7BLN - ABDULSALEM WIPE THIS DOWN TO ABOUT $3.3BLN WITHIN NINE MONTHS.
HE HAD FEW DRAWBACK MANAGING THE AFTER EFFECT OF JUNE-12 & NADECO. DID HE HAVE MUCH CHOICE CONSIDERING THE FACT HE KNEW THE KIND OF PERSONS HE WAS DEALING WITH - THOUGH WITH SOME INNOCENT CASUATIES.?

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by chaerman: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
The best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be, the greatest Nigerian leader and one of the best in Africa and the world in general, if only he was alive I'm 110% there will ne nothing like boko haram or Niger delta or any other jamboree. Rest in pure and perfect peace. #Abacha

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Not just that
:

Fuel was N16 per litre without any talk of subsidy.

Grew reserves by $9bn

Reduced external debt by $9bn

All this with the imperialist countries imposing sanctions at a time when oil was only $14 per Barrel.

Abacha never stole, the so called Abacha loot was an imperialist conspiracy to discredit , hence reason the Swiss claim to have refunded Abacha loot which till this day has never been traced in our treasury coffers.

In fact those shouting Abacha loot are immediately stomped when asked to cite the court case that convicted Abacha of stealing the said loot.
aolawale025:
If not for the human rights and corruption angles, the man managed the economy better. The exchange rate was #22 to a dollar through out his regime
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by colestephan86: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Everybody has the gut to say abacha looted only because he is dead, who will dare it if he was alive. There are lots of bleeped up leaders who finished this country and are still here today. Shagari, obj, ibb, marwa, n all those bastards that call themselves democrats
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by kwb567: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Gen. Sani Abacha managed the economy better- there was food for the common man, industries were not moving out of the country, our debt profile reduced, and food was affordable and cheap. All these he achieved without increasing taxes and low selling price of oil . Who else has out performed him in these areas since his death. Think deeply.

Happy Posthumous Birthday General Sani Abacha
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by chloride6: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2017
All of saying rubbish about how things were good in the days of abacha should shut up.

The exchange rate was over 80 naira, it was the official rate that was 22 naira.

People lived in fear and repression of a ruthless dictator who was only there for personal profit.

How could he have been a patriot seeing how he handled the abiola issue.

The man was also an unrepentant thief, stealing even for his unborn generation.

Who said people were not hungry? People were hungry, scared and tired.

How many cried when abacha died? I know in my house no one did.

May you burn in hell, you fool.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by baby124: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2017
The most useless, crazy and criminal leader Nigeria had. People held parties and were jubilating in the streets when he died. Gragra and thief thief presidency. People killed for nothing so he could steal.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by curvilicious: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:

Piss be upon Abacha

cheesy
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2017
columbus007:
is he not better than DIEziani ALISON Maduake
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Sikariyelwa: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
WHEN DELTANS WELL COME JAMES IBORI THE NORTH CHARGED AND BOOED THEM BUT HERE KANO PEOPLE CELEBRATING CONFIRMED ALL HIGHEST LOOTER OF OUR TIME. IF NOT ALLAH TRUNCATED HIS LIFE HE COULD HAVE EMPTIED OUR TREASURY.. THIEF IS THIEF WETHER IBORI OR ABACHA. THEY ARE BOTH ON THE SAME CRIMINAL LEVEL.. KANO PEOPLE ARE BIAS WHEN IT COMES TO CRIME.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by judedwriter(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Irony...most Nigerians celebrated his DEATHDAY over his BIRTHDAY...
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
columbus007:
D greatest criminal that refused to borrow from IMF
D greatest criminal who maintained $1 -N 22 throughout his tenure
D greatest criminal who never owed salaries
D greatest criminal who didn't allow his wife to finger his brain and steal like DIARIS GOD OOOOOOOOOOOO
D greatest criminal angry
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by inereunwa1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:
"Abacha never stole" - Buhari
then what about those millions of dollars they have recovered and yet to recover pathetic president
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Omeokachie: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
inereunwa1:
then what about those millions of dollars they have recovered and yet to recover pathetic president

Those were probably from detractors within the governments of Switzerland, USA, and other western nations who repatriated monies to make innocent Abacha to look bad.

The irony is that same Buhari have received part of those recovered funds! I wonder what was going through his mind as the funds were being handed over to him.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by inereunwa1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omeokachie:

Those were probably from detractors within the governments of Switzerland, USA, and other western nations who repatriated monies to make innocent Abacha to look bad.

The irony is that same Buhari have received part of those recovered funds! I wonder what was going through his mind as the funds were being handed over to him.

well he is still going to divert the money to his own selfish use undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by columbus007(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
genghiskhan007:

D greatest criminal that refused to borrow from IMF
D greatest criminal who maintained $1 -N 22 throughout his tenure
D greatest criminal who never owed salaries
D greatest criminal who didn't allow his wife to finger his brain and steal like DIARIS GOD OOOOOOOOOOOO
D greatest criminal angry
THE GREATEST CRIMINAL WHO DIED TRYING TO DO 3SOME WITH SOME FAT WAISTED PROSTITUTE,WAO.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by bikefab(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Compared to PMB, Abacha is a better head of state.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by morisnewrain(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
nnokwa042:
so u vist my small village
yea. I was one of the a corp members posted to Unity Secondary school then. Our principal was Mrs Onyemauchechukwu. Who knows God's mind. Do you know that Greenlife pharmaceutical company owned by an Nnokwa man? His nick-name is EZI AFAKA EGO meaning good name is better than money. There was an old man they used to hail as "OSIRI GABI OZOR.
Idemili people are so kind and generous. Hope you are also kind and generous? Be a good ambassador of Nnokwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / Kashamu Hid In Toilet For 6 Days During NDLEA Raid - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.