Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) (24367 Views)

Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by donqx: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
oh
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by African101(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't know me and Abacha have same birthday
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by African101(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
I don't know me and Abacha have same birthday. Happy birthday to me.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by AreaFada2: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
9ja's problem has tey.

Just imagine the types of clowns that held the country hostage while Singapore, Malaysia, Emirates and others were flying ahead. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by hAlexandro(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2017
one thing he did; increased foreign reserves and shoved the way for looters
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Lyoncrescent: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
It may be up for debate but General Sani Abacha is better than any Nigerian Leader we have had from 1999 till date.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:
" power and Authority Belongs To Almighty Allah Only Him Can Decides The Future With Certainty, I don't have intention to perpetuate my self in power"

I remember Abacha for this quote

Also with creation of bayelsa, Ekiti, and Gombe among states created

Rip
its like this sarrki has an attitude of supporting Dictators....Nigga grow some brain

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by BigBelleControl(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Imagine Abacha and Kanu in the same dispensation.

Those days, you even get scared by simply watching Abacha's broadcast on TV. Who dare say anything behind him, you'll be in for it.

Even with his good management of the economy, there was unprecedented fuel scarcity.

Who's forgotten Abacha stove?

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by fk001(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Why is it that some people doesn't like this Man, especially My southwest friends?
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by emmanuel596(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
FvckShiT:
Nigerian "Arvin Sloane"

Fúçking Great Guy! grin Too bad he's blöödyfûçkiñg dead.... fûçk!

May GOD grant you wisdom and deliver your from every evil that has put you into this....
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by AuroraB(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Desyner:
The man who never stole but swiss return money on his behalf
smiley
Sarr.ki won't understand the jab on his paymaster here. And that's fine smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Paperwhite(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Meanwhile the fella that said "Abacha never stole" is on the throne now.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by geraldmezi(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Omereigbo eze 1 of Nigeria, i Heil thee
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by FvckShiT(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2017
emmanuel596:

May GOD grant you wisdom and deliver your from every evil that has put you into this....

smiley

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by classicalbenson(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2017
abacha....Betta than buhari.. looted only government funds,buhari loots from all man ESP the masses....
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Tfbaby(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2017
LEGEND
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by generalpipe47: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Shey Na Biafran cake him dey cut?...
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by sarrki(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Oluwashegunnn:
its like this sarrki has an attitude of supporting Dictators....Nigga grow some brain

So praying for the dead is a sin ?
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by AnanseK(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Where is Abacha when you need him. The python wouldn't have wasted time and energy in dancing.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by nnokwa042(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
if not for white people dis man wanted to delete afonjas from this earth he kill and kill even oladipo cried
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Chukazu: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Desyner:
The man who never stole but swiss return money on his behalf

according to Buhari.. "it was misappropriated" cheesy
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by wildchild02: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
No comment

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Mashdee(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
The man who governed Nigeria like a cartel. Nigerians very own Don Pablo Escober
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by BALLOSKI: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
aolawale025:
If not for the human rights and corruption angles, the man managed the economy better. The exchange rate was #22 to a dollar through out his regime
reason why he is still loved here.
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Oluwashegunnn(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
sarrki:

So praying for the dead is a sin ?
whatever your belief is..prayers for the dead don't work...,
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by joenor(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one... Bless be him
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Funkybabee(f): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2017
May God purnish him for his stupid thing he did in Nigeria then

People here always curse him whenever I mentioned his name

You will be hearing 'laye Abacha'

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by netflicks(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2017
pentax:
Even though God go still punish you even in death but you are still better than that terrorist ruling us now, CLICK LIKE IF I THNK ABACHA IS BETTER THAN THE TERRORIST

None of the above my brother.. . sad angry
Re: Sani Abacha's 74th Posthumous Birthday (Cuts His Birthday Cake In Throwback Pic) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
RIP sir

Pigs like Nnamdi kanu couldn't cough when you were alive

IPOB quote me and a Python will dance on your head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Members Withhold Election Results In Ihiala, Demand N3,000 Food Allowance / PICTORIAL: Pastor Adeboye Meets Gov. Adeleke, Anoints Him / Wike Drives A Bulldozer As He Flags Off Road Construction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.