Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? (3286 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by GojuGuy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2005
I do have a little shyness that creeps up sometimes but I usually don't have a problem with it. This girl that I know of only from her work. I visit her work rather freguently because it's a gym/rec center. She teaches some sort of kids thing, and I will chit chat with her about random crap. I really like her, and have for sometime.

I would like to know what some of you think I should do? Should I just straight up, confront her and ask her out? Talk with her more and build some sort of friendship? A friendship would be better than nothing, but I want to get her to notice me more.
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by layi(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2005
Firstly, get it into ur head that there is no sure way to get a girl except its a doll. She's human just like you (with her own taste).

Secondly, be yourself. Dont use special chat lines cos her response could distabilize you. Sell urself to her. Be sincere (even about ur imperfections).

The best advise i can give you is to become her friend first. Take it slow. Action speaks louder than voice. Ur friendship gives you the opportunity to show her u love her (by the words and things u do). Its the best 'method' cos it helps you build confidence while at d same time 'endears' u to her.

1 Like

Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by icingbaby(f): 3:48am On Dec 22, 2005
just be your self and ask her out on a date.
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by mide2(f): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2005
layi:

Firstly, get it into your head that there is no sure way to get a girl except its a doll. She's human just like you (with her own taste).

Secondly, be yourself. Dont use special chat lines because her response could distabilize you. Sell yourself to her. Be sincere (even about your imperfections).

The best advise i can give you is to become her friend first. Take it slow. Action speaks louder than voice. Ur friendship gives you the opportunity to show her u love her (by the words and things u do). Its the best 'method' because it helps you build confidence while at d same time 'endears' u to her.

Hey ! i didn't hear the guy talk about loving the girl so layi, whats about the idea of showing her he loves her.............the approach depends on what the guy wants from the lady........if he wants to date her then thats as easy as ABCD.....moreso you guys have already got talking so ask her to some place reasonable( like a restaurant, the pictures, a party, a ride home e.t.c ) after your chat oneday.
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by fancidiva(f): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2005
well, from my own point of view, i think you should confront her ..... let  her know how you feel about her.... your intentions and then if she likes you or is interested in your offer.then ride on.
    i don't think trying to make friends with her first will be of any value  to you because with time someone else might come along and she will fall for him and you will end up being the one that's heartbroken cry. so if you're really into her like you said; i think you should go for it right now before it's too late... GOOD LUCK!!!!! cool
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by otokx(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2005
i prefer fancidiva's advice.
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Shadiat(f): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2005
Wen she is not lookin just grab her butt... grin
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by fancidiva(f): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2005
smiley smiley come on....he wants advice shaa....b cheesy cheesy
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by cammax7(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2005
YOU HAD BETTER ASK HER OUT QUICK, IF NOT HER NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR WILL, IT COULD BE ME FOR ALL U KNOW.
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Shadiat(f): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2005
fancidiva:

smiley smiley come on.he wants advice shaa.b cheesy cheesy

Ok--tru talk--Ok dont grab het butt...Just whisper in her ear..Tell her say "Hey how you doin lil mama..lemme whisper in your ear.....Tell you sumthing that you might like to hear..You got a sexy ass body and your ass look soft...Mind if I touch it.. and see if its soft"..... grin
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by mide2(f): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2005
embarassed
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by chrisd(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2005
No you shouldn't grin grin grin grin
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by snazzydawn(f): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2005
Abeg,let's stop all these jagbajantis,this guy needs advice.I would advice you to keep being Mr.Nice guy till someone else sharper than you will come and take her.....now you don't want that to happen,do you?Good...then act fast!!!but don't be too fast about it o,else you may scare her away.Just send her a card,telling her of the way you feel if you can't do it face to face,then whatever happens,take it from there.If she says no,try again at least three times,if after that,no luck,my dear,leave her alone,keep being her friend,though.Goodluck. kiss
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Scorpio(f): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2006
Shadiat:

Ok--tru talk--Ok don't grab het butt...Just whisper in her ear..Tell her say "Hey how you doin lil mama..let me whisper in your ear.Tell you something that you might like to hear..You got a sexy ass body and your ass look soft...Mind if I touch it.. and see if its soft"..... grin
roflmao..i luv this one cheesy don't try it with me o, na die u see! cool
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Olorididan(m): 2:58am On Jan 08, 2006
WELL SINCE U ARE ASKING US TO MAKE UP YA MIND FOR U... WHY STOP THERE..... WHY DON'T WE ASK HER OUT FOR YOU... ROMANCE HER FOR YOU... TAKE HER OUT FOR YOU... GET TO LIKE HER FOR YOU... GET HER TO LIKE US FOR YOU... CUDDLE HER FOR YOU... RUB AND CARESS HER FOR YOU... KISS AND SMOOCH HER FOR YOU... AND EVEN GIVE A GOOD ROUND OR TWO FOR YOU............. wink wink!!! THEN WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WEDER YOU SHOULD ASK HE OUT OR NOT!! DEAL cool?
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by hotangel2(f): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2006
When i saw this topic. The first thing that came to my mind is "YES ask her out".

Yes yes.. please ask her out. You said she takes care of kids and all that, you could just go into her office with already made cardboards that has "I LOVE YOU" or "DINNER TONIGHT" or "I ADMIRE YOU"... on it. And make her get out of the office... organize the kids to hold the cardboard, and tell her to come in. That alone will at least make her agree to go on a date wit you. Then you can take things to the next level.

Shyness has nothing good in store for you. You need to get off your shell and go for what you want. You'd better hurry up before another guy steals her heart and then leaves yours broken.

Or while you are having one of your 'crazy conversations'.. just say it fastly that "would you like to have lunch/dinner with me". By fastly... i don't mean you should say it in a way that she wont even hear the[b] lunch, dinner and HAVE[/b] part. Those words should be clearly said. She should give u a chance if she also likes you. And infact even if she don't like you like you like her, she'll still agree to go wit you (if she's as nice as u say). If you play your cards right.. she might fall for you.

Shy guys have great ideas on how to ask a girl out. But they just don't have GREAT confidence on how to "spit out the Ideas they have".
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by 2nde(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2006
I'll advice to just be smart. Time aint waiting for anybody.
And i know you dont wanna hear something like "if you had come a week ago, you would have won"
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by yummy(m): 5:43am On Jan 08, 2006
fancidiva:

well, from my own point of view, i think you should confront her ..... let  her know how you feel about her.... your intentions and then if she likes you or is interested in your offer.then ride on.
   i don't think trying to make friends with her first will be of any value  to you because with time someone else might come along and she will fall for him and you will end up being the one that's heartbroken cry. so if you're really into her like you said; i think you should go for it right now before it's too late... GOOD LUCK!!!!! cool
u really need the girl? respect the advice above. if she says no, then u can start friendship and remind her somtims, at least, she would av u in mind not for just friendhsip.
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by cheekee(f): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2006
go ahead and ask her out since you like her....then get to know her and if thigs work out well i think you'll be happy!!!
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2006
do wht ur heart tell u
4 al u knw, she fancy's u 2oooooooo
GO BOY!!!!
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2006
do wht ur heart tell u
4 al u knw, she fancy's u 2oooooooo
GO BOY!!!!
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by brimbrack(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2006
one of my friends was in your shoes some years back, tell u what he did. to conquer his shyness, he got drunk, got a friend to drive him to the girl's place. it turned out that the girl really had the hots for him and was patiently waiting for him to ask her out. the only problem was that when he got sober he could not remember whether the girl said yes or no. to hedge against that i suggest you put your cell phone on "voice-record" so that you can replay your conversation afterwards. Goodluck!
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Seun(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2006
You really do believe in the eficacy of alcohol!
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2006
brimbrack:

one of my friends was in your shoes some years back, tell u what he did. to conquer his shyness, he got drunk, got a friend to drive him to the girl's place. it turned out that the girl really had the hots for him and was patiently waiting for him to ask her out. the only problem was that when he got sober he could not remember whether the girl said yes or no. to hedge against that i suggest you put your cell phone on "voice-record" so that you can replay your conversation afterwards. Goodluck!

da gal cld like u bt who knws, once ur drunk she may nt like to hook up wit u
she's probs gonna thk u're some drunkard!
ma bro, as 4 dis advice deeeeeeeee i no wnt try oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2006
Seun:

You really do believe in the eficacy of alcohol!
eh!!!!!
some english scholars dey 4 da yard inside ooooooo
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by squirrel20(f): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2008
tell her how you feel before it's too late. time waits for nobody.
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by donpapa(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
why wasting your time?, better go to her now and tell her
as simple as that  grin  you're a man guy, hurry up!
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
layi:
Firstly, get it into ur head that there is no sure way to get a girl except its a doll. She's human just like you (with her own taste).

Secondly, be yourself. Dont use special chat lines cos her response could distabilize you. Sell urself to her. Be sincere (even about ur imperfections).

The best advise i can give you is to become her friend first. Take it slow. Action speaks louder than voice. Ur friendship gives you the opportunity to show her u love her (by the words and things u do). Its the best 'method' cos it helps you build confidence while at d same time 'endears' u to her.

Be ur self bro
Re: I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? by KingDash: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
GojuGuy:
I do have a little shyness that creeps up sometimes but I usually don't have a problem with it. This girl that I know of only from her work. I visit her work rather freguently because it's a gym/rec center. She teaches some sort of kids thing, and I will chit chat with her about random crap. I really like her, and have for sometime.

I would like to know what some of you think I should do? Should I just straight up, confront her and ask her out? Talk with her more and build some sort of friendship? A friendship would be better than nothing, but I want to get her to notice me more.

una for don marry by now I'm sure... because if you no marry her then you be cawu.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin / How Do U Feel When You See Your Ex With Someone Else? / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.