Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Message From Above - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message From Above (279 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Above by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
To those who drink hot tea and grab sweater or cadigan when the weather is very cold; you did well and may the Lord be with your spirit.
But to those spoilt ones who endlessly scatter bedsheet, exercise sensitive sex organs, groan and moan like hungry animals because of small cold; the Lord told me to tell you that hot thick akamu and sour zobo will fall on your head.
I have spoken.
Re: Message From Above by Samsimple(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Womanpleaser:
To those who drink hot tea and grab sweater or cadigan when the weather is very cold; you did well and may the Lord be with your spirit.
But to those spoilt ones who endlessly scatter bedsheet, exercise sensitive sex organs, groan and moan like hungry animals because of small cold; the Lord told me to tell you that hot thick akamu and sour zobo will fall on your head.
I have spoken.
u just join nairaland today and dis is d best u can offer.. *place hand on op head* recieve sense
Re: Message From Above by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
lolzzz Buy me coke to welcome me on board

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Lyrics Of Nairalander Rapper (kuttie) Debut Single "Dikeh" / Women's Thought About party / [video]‘christian Men Unromantic, Boring’- Archbishop Duncan Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.