Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name (25259 Views)

Appeal Court Okays APC's Direct Primary, Strikes Out Restraining Order / Court Discharges Ex-IGP Sunday Ehindero Of N16.4m Fraud Charge / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by Naijacost22: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
HaaHaa. This administration is fake and phony i swear. So finally this woman is innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by ojobekehinde: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
On pages of news paper(EFCC 4-ALISON 0)In a court of law(EFCC 0-ALISON 1)Zombe over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by AlienRobot: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
It turns out that she ll be needing much of prayers after all
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Law is not about noise.

It is not about emotions.

It is not about blackmail and propaganda.

It is most certainly not about publishing nonsense on newspapers.

It is about proving beyond reasonable doubts, with facts and figures, that the accused is indeed guilty as charged, after the accused has offered their own defense against your accusations.

EFCC and Co are just power drunk and full of daft lawyers.

Allison and Co may be corrupt, but you have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

Sorry, but that's how the law works.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by kwb567: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
kynbasil01:
cocorruption is not fought on pages of news paper nor by propaganda and blackmail. .. bring your facts and you will win cases...i don't know when people like you will get sense

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by nelcliff(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Islie:

Details soon .

http://punchng.com/breaking-court-grants-diezanis-prayer-strikes-out-fraud-charge-having-ex-ministers-name/

And some people will come here to say God doesn't answer prayers again.. Carry go madam prayer warrior.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by ehissi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
BCISLTD:
sad I don't understand..what fair hearing again ..isn't that what they are in court to hear.....

They said BCISLTD stole and arrested him and charged him to court. When they got to court, they later said ehissi and BCISLTD stole the money together, and that I asked BCISLTD to steal the money for me.

They provided no evidence that I asked you and I wasnt sent or served court papers to come and answer in court. Is that one fair hearing?

Shebi if you believe I stole, you will write and ask to me to come and answer or clear my name, no be so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by crispus09(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
we already knw wat will end d case b4
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
erunz:
i just dey laugh
Diezani Allison 1 - Efcc 0
mama peace 5 -- Efcc 0 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by PointZerom: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
kynbasil01:
cocorruption is not fought on pages of news paper nor by propaganda and blackmail. .. bring your facts and you will win cases...i don't know when people like you will get sense

Tell them o

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by drightguy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
sammyj:
Okokobiokoooo !!! This is government magic. Our Judicial system is worse than the NPF. What a country! cry shocked angry

How sure are you that she was guilty before now when EFCC has not provided evidence.

And what has been the total recovered amount from these corrupt individual and also where is the money now?

Don't you think something is wrong cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by bimbomueeb(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
She deserves a fair hearing!

3 Likes

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by Omeokachie: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Phitting kwarraptian through media trial (without due diligence and proper investigation) will always get your case thrown out.

The courts will rule on the basis of evidence presented before them, and not on who's got the loudest voice on the pages of newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
Japhet04:
The whole allegations against Diezani speaks of nothing other than malice and bad belle, I see no reason why the Efcc cannot provide solid evidence before making such allegations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
dustmalik:

This is why the Buhari led government has been advocating for the creation of special courts for corruption cases, and i'm glad that recently, even the CJN himself agreed it would be the best solution to the fight against corruption.
They won't get such nonsense.... not in a million years. We will destroy Nigeria together henceforth. I am tired of doing things properly!!
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
kerslumy:
Like play like play she'll go scot free
Ask yourself.. if Babangida frittered away nigerdelta resources as a northerner... Ditto Abacha.. Buhari, Danjuma.. if a daughter of the soil dips her fingers is not a crime... She is a Bayelsan... Na dem property.
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
sammyj:
Okokobiokoooo !!! This is government magic. Our Judicial system is worse than the NPF. What a country! cry shocked angry
There's hurricane in your brain
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
ANBAKO:
Our mumu continues!!!

The greatest threat to our unity is our corruption.
Corruption of the mind, corruption of the heart, physical corruption and moral corruption.

Corruption is glorified in Nigeria!
Corruption is the Nigerian Constitution. We the People of Nigeria never agreed on the contents of that fraudulent manual

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
iamchybs:
Confirm!

Bribe and Blackmail don finally get to the right individual.

Ghen Ghen

When I "Court" I just wanted to confirm it's a Nigerian court.

Lemme see if the same court will save her from FBI and British Police.
Next move is to look for mean to come back to Naija and start jollofication. Na today? it haff teyed!!! grin
You will be surprised.
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
freshboi88:
Shame on our judiciary no b this same judges clear ibori, since 1999 the court has failed to find a top politician guilty of corruption.....shame shame shame!!!!!
Shame on you. So you want judges to manufacture evidence against accused persons?
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
clems88:
Country where those at high levels can do whatever they want and get away with it while a common man will steal a piece of biscuit and be stoned to death.
If I were God all top official will be stricken by thunder when they commit any crime angry
Means you are doomed!
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by seangy4konji: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dem sabi sentence person weh steal phone to 10 years inprisonment...

chase yy boyz up and down..

awon eleribu.
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
iita:
the FG should step its game, else they aren't get anywhere in this fight.
With the 78 million Naira website owner? The same Fayemi that allegedly took 25 billion Naira bond with nothing to show for it? Or Amaechi the ATM? I laff at your foo.lishness

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
seangy4konji:
Dem sabi sentence person weh steal phone to 10 years inprisonment...

chase yy boyz up and down..

awon eleribu.
You are the eleeribu, Oko oloshi, egbon Adani, omo egbe
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by menstrualpad: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tinie:
EFCC need to learn how to get their evidence together quietly and prosecute properly. Look at how the IRS got Capone, back in the 1930s!, without him even knowing he was being investigated. Thats what we need to do here! Not fighting corruption for politics but fighting corruption for the greater good. They will find money, post videos to the whole nation to gain political points meanwhile the perpetrators would have wiped all evidence linking them or disappeared.

Kola Aluko is in his yacht missing somewhere in the Mediterranean, most of our wanted criminals are out of reach not because of an insiders tip off but from the front of our national newspapers. Its embarrassing!

I dont even want to talk about how Evans would have been set free and paid substantially if we were in a country with a decent judiciary. Put your case together before making noise, if not criminals will find a loophole.

Watch Magu in the senate again. Now quote me to let me know if you believe that guy is capable of doing the job!
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
So she's not guilty afterall grin
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Any update on mama Taraba APC prosecution?
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by Maximus85(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
If likes of Amaechi and tinubu are free roaming the street

Then she's innocent
Lol
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by ubergold(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
olawalepopoola:
When will Nigeria change when our judiciary support corruption and corrupt leaders

You are asking the wrong questions. The case was struck off because they were mere accusations. Your question should be when will we have a government that is honest in its fight against curruption?
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by MadCow1: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
If likes of Amaechi and tinubu are free roaming the street

Then she's innocent

If Wikes probe committee could not find any charges against Amaechi, then nobody can.. Shout he is corrupt all you want but without proof, allegation can never be conviction. grin

Sai Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by soul2: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na dem IPOB give the vetdit na
Re: Court Grants Diezani’s Prayer, Strikes Out Fraud Charge Having Her Name by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
I knew everything will be alright, just be strong as you always we're Masmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masked Niger-Delta Militants Root For Tinubu, Vow To Deliver Region For APC / Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.