Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Should She Leave Ths Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Leave Ths Marriage? (631 Views)

She Send Me Ths Pics / Guys Lets Pick Hair Styles For Our Wives And Gfs Ths Weekend (pics) / Should She Leave Or Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Odunnu: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
On saturday I got a call frm my childhood friend tellin me she's in d hospital and has bin diagnosd of fibroid.
Ths lady got married in 2007 bt hasnt bin able to hv a baby and each time we thnk she's gonna have a one,she bleeds it out.
The doctors told her she'd b operated on and it'l cost N110k,I advisd her to go to d teachn hospital and even connectd her to a consultant who helpd and got her admittd and d cost wil b 80k bt she's bin askd 2make a deposit of N51k.
She called her husband and he said he doesnt have the money,and refusd 2pick her numerous calls.Meanwhile her husband has a hotel in Phc.Her husband's youngr sistr living wt her mentioned to me that he(d husband) said that d woman only came to 'eat him down.'I'm afraid of talkin 2d husband bcz it myt seem like 'i'm nt minding my bizness' bt then since yesterday dat hs wife was eventually operatd upon,he's nt bothered abt calling or visiting.
My friend says she's goin to file for a divorce d vry day she'l b dschrgd and datz 2mro.
Do u thnk ds is d best thn 2do?Wht do u guys thnk?
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by 190: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^

yes its the rite tin she has 2 do~
Re: Should She Leave Ths Marriage? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
yes,she should divorce him

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused Please Help: / Do Pregnant Women Ever Have Their Privacy Without Being Stared At / 4 Words On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.