Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I'm Confused Please Help: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused Please Help: (628 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused Please Help: by anyi385(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
Pls nairalanders i need your help. I'm in love with my best friends girlfriend, the problem is that the girl likes me and wants me to date her and i would have loved to but the problem is that i don't want to have problems with my friend but this my friend in question is not serious with the girl. please i need your advice
Re: I'm Confused Please Help: by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2010
Dont men have a dating policy? i.e never date the gf or ex? Boy go and get your own gf or this will end badly.
Re: I'm Confused Please Help: by sistajay(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ Poster

Sista-jay dey here with box of tissues o, just in case it all end in tears!
Re: I'm Confused Please Help: by midaskid(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2010
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy shocked Is u ok? there are lots of other babes "yakpayaski" holla me i fit give u 3 self, sharp models F.O.C. so why u wan come go chop d 4bidden fruit abi u b Adam?
Re: I'm Confused Please Help: by category(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
Jst try make any sily pass at
my gal nd tell me its because am
nt serious wif her.
I.ll grind u into brwn powder
giv to her for her make ups.
Re: I'm Confused Please Help: by Firespit: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
@porter: thou shalt not relegate the functions of thy white matter to thy third leg. what happened to the boy code:thou shall not ef with thy ni.ggaz wife
Re: I'm Confused Please Help: by lannre(m): 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ Poster

Your post is somehow subjective. Its not important that your friend get serious with her. They both know why ? Let the sleeping dog lies or better still let the lying dog sleeps.

(1) (Reply)

Where D U Belong? / 10 Facts About Naija Women / Genotype Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.