Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau (17218 Views)

Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Dambazau Visits Scene Of January 1 Rivers Killings (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by CioAngels(f): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
KANU NO ONE IS KILLING YOU, ALL YOU NEED IS TO SHOUT SAI BABA 3X ONE NIGERIA 7X.
What do expect him to say, if not to deny. Our leaders throw caution to the wind when they talk becos the play god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by ngmgeek(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Another minister trying to run away from trouble. Watch your mouth next time grin
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by AK481(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
he didnt even defend or deny the statement?
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
to all the ignoramuses who are supporting the killing of Igbos, your turn will come soon when there are no more Igbos to kill, when a mad dog (buhari) can not find any one else to bite it will start biting it's owner grin only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
to all the ignoramuses who are supporting the killing of Igbos, your turn will come soon when there are no more Igbos to kill, when a mad dog (buhari) can not find any one else to bite it will start biting it's owner grin only time will tell.
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by madridguy(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
So you also believe the fallacy ?

CioAngels:
What do expect him to say, if not to deny. Our leaders throw caution to the wind when they talk becos the play god.
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by asawanathegreat(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
I don't believe that statement pls
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by talk2emma: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2017

1 Share

Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
forget all this denials and I know talk say matter. .it should be investigated. .there may be some elemenT of truth in it. .let's also forget the former army rank, PhD degrees Tec. .what I see is that the north feels they own this country n can do wat ever they like. .papa also may hv been imprison by the north, Ken may hv been killed by the north, Abiola n wife may hv been murder by the north, they should know that a day will come a United southern Nigeria will be born n the real breakup will start. .late gadafi said north take Abuja, south take lagos as capital yet we no won hear. .besides the north forget they are the first to talk about succession with the world "ARABA"
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by luggy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
IPOB is not a terrorist organizations, is a freedom fighter. God bless Biafra,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by moorevic(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Igbos's are chicken hearted, soldiers invaded your state and humiliated you in public and you threw all your IPOB stuffs under carpet. But Nigeria tried such under the code name crocodile smile and the Niger deltas gave them Soldier come soldier die.
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by DerscomTQJ: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Those who threaten to kill or actually kill people often forget that they too will follow suit in a matter time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by Kazim88: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2017

The Interior Minister who is currently on President Muhammadu Buhari’s entourage to the 72nd United Nations General Assembly in the United States of America,

Why wait till now....

Obviously they are under pressure and query from international community about their undemocratic behaviors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by Njspark(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nigeria Leaders Are Very Stupid.The Only Country That Cant Practice Federalism.If Ipob Is Saying They Dont Want To Be Left Alone.Then The Fg Have To Leave Them.Nw They Are Fight Ipob Pipo.Well The Only Way 4 Ipob To Get Indepe.Z Through War.I Support The Igbo.The Country Z Messed Up.Ipob Abeg If Una Nid Tools Like M6.I Gat Them 4 Sales. Any Amount Of Tools They Wey 9ja Soilders Nr Get.Even The 1 Wey Go Finish Full Base In 5mins.I Rest My Case.If I See Any Top Official Wey I Nr Like 4 My Lga.Na To Fall Am With E Forces Wey E Cari Follow Body
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
all this grammar yet he couldn't defend his master or say meaningful thing why they invade KANU home... does it mean this people don't don't how to lie despite lying is their slogan you didn't went to kill him, you only went to do military parade in his compound and go
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by shallysgirl: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Did you even read before commenting? SMH.
madridguy:
KANU NO ONE IS KILLING YOU, ALL YOU NEED IS TO SHOUT SAI BABA 3X ONE NIGERIA 7X.
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by shallysgirl: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ipob is not an armed group.
moorevic:
Igbos's are chicken hearted, soldiers invaded your state and humiliated you in public and you threw all your IPOB stuffs under carpet. But Nigeria tried such under the code name crocodile smile and the Niger deltas gave them Soldier come soldier die.
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by slimfit1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
The most useless interior minister.
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by Dare2Try(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Says the man that was ploting a coup to overthrow Jonathan, only for Jonathan to send him on assignment to united state then retired the idiot before he could get back, oga leave matter for Mathias, u are a well known blood sucker
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by clemz85(m): 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Let him go for the accusers, if they will not provide him the tape,

I watch the video

Sorry he can't retract it anymore
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by kristosky(m): 6:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Nairaboi:
Even if you said it nko? Kill the bastard and heaven will not fall. He is his bad radiance

The day u were born was the worst thing that ever happened on earth
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by donemitex1: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Are you just realizing that? This is what Ojukwu and Kanu saw while sitting down [qquote author=PointB post=60661548]“if we can imprison Awolowo, killed Ken Saro –Wiwa, murdered Abiola and his wife without Nigeria breaking apart, we are moving to kill Nnamdi Kanu”

So 'they' (Hausa/Fulani) indeed killed all those people? And Nigerians pretend all is well?[/quote]
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by mindtricks: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2017
madridguy:

For everyday Nigerian politician, yes that's a perfect cure!
But I am not sure that will do for a "secessionist" like Kanu to be free.
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by mindtricks: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2017
clemz85:
Let him go for the accusers, if they will not provide him the tape,

I watch the video

Sorry he can't retract it anymore

Any link to source please?
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by mindtricks: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
forget all this denials and I know talk say matter. .it should be investigated. .there may be some elemenT of truth in it. .let's also forget the former army rank, PhD degrees Tec. .what I see is that the north feels they own this country n can do wat ever they like. .papa also may hv been imprison by the north, Ken may hv been killed by the north, Abiola n wife may hv been murder by the north, they should know that a day will come a United southern Nigeria will be born n the real breakup will start. .late gadafi said north take Abuja, south take lagos as capital yet we no won hear. .besides the north forget they are the first to talk about succession with the world "ARABA"

Truth, today's Nigerians are even too "patriotic" to remember or admit that indeed Northerners wanted to immediately break away from Nigeria after their first coup, shouting "Araba" everywhere which means succession!
Re: I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau by lloydmuna2(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Oga oh you don't need all this credentials to kill someone, after all Judas was a disciple of Christ so people new him for a man of peace and righteousness
The same Judas sold Jesus. so baba who we go ask if you really said it or not ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Denying Atiku Access To Electoral Materials - PDP / The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.