Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,118 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum (674 Views)

If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost? / When Your Mother Doesn’t Like You Too Much Because You Gained Weight? / What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by cadet222(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2022
Some people met their spouses on this forum, others got job offers and some business ideas. What have you gained since joining this forum?
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by EMIRofPUSSY: 5:10pm On May 01, 2022
shocked

Connected with a young lady here and she finally came to my crib.
Though a low budget feminist, I banged the feminism out of her with my long black fertile rod.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by czarr(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2022
Knowledge.
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by cadet222(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

Though a low budget feminist, I banged the feminism out of her with my long black fertile rod.
bad guy
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Typicool8(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2022
Hmm Nothing concrete yet
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2022
The Redpill Gospel..

Thank you nairaland for it.. if not.. I for still be Beta Simp till now..

10 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by bashuayi(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2022
I've learnt a lot
not to take girls serious they are all useless. I mean very useless and senseless..no girl can ever manipulate me again, and I'll always treat them like trash. Cos that's what they are.TRASH.
No girl can ever see the Good side of me cos they will never see it...jezzz. I just hate y'all
I wish I've known nairaland a very long time

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:41pm On May 01, 2022
Confidence
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by MILLERMannn: 5:42pm On May 01, 2022
Joy
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by cadet222(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Confidence
wow. Can you please throw more light?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by brosom(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2022
Exposure of words of different levels.

Before I use stand to see the deceitfulness of some girls, but after reading some redpills threads here on nairaland, I now sit or even lie down and still see it clear.

I've learnt a lot about government, thier system and how it works.

I've heard stories of good and bad about people, thus teaching me how to trade carefully with people, more especially strangers.

I've also come to understand that some people sleep with animals for money.

Lot's and lot's of things I cannot mention, it's been great here on Nland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by OscarJaden(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2022
I was a worshipper of women before but thanks to nairaland redpillers that change my orientation

6 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:54pm On May 01, 2022
cadet222:
wow. Can you please throw more light?
before I can't face crowd or contribute to some ideas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Blunttruth: 7:12pm On May 01, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
shocked

Fibber
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Blunttruth: 7:14pm On May 01, 2022
bashuayi:
I've learnt a lot
not to take girls serious they are all useless. I mean very useless and senseless..no girl can ever manipulate me again, and I'll always treat them like trash. Cos that's what they are.TRASH.
No girl can ever see the Good side of me cos they will never see it...jezzz. I just hate y'all

Damn! that girl really hurt you. You need to learn to heal from the bitterness. It's not healthy.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by x123xlolls(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2022
I become a full Muslim, grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Vinnie2000(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2022
Gaining knowledge from other intelligent nlanders.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by biggace(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2022
Exposure

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Vinnie2000(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
before I can't face crowd or contribute to some ideas
It is actually Redpillers dat has toughen u up. You have to thank dem.
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Uniquetani1(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2022
bashuayi:
I've learnt a lot

Same way I learnt about guys
So self-centered, ill-mannered and a scum
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Nyascobar1414: 9:56pm On May 01, 2022
Redpill Gospel...

This made me knew the d£mon inside the other gender..

Redpill is a blessing to me...

It confirmed to me that the other gender is trash, likewise us£less,especially the Nigerian version of the gender...

Repill came as a blessing to my mind,body and soul.... It made me decipher em b4 they get to manipulate any pranks on me...

I was a real nigga b4 I came to nairaland, but nairaland made me a better, affirmed real nigga......

God bless the redpill(the founders)...
God bless; Glycolysis,CaveAdullam, Ubunja,Martinez39,Capslocked and others that made the redpill a cynosure on nairaland...

I must tell my male Offsprings this...

I must tell my niggas this.....

#TheRedpill is Golden#..

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Bashnigga(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2022
How to deal with some real life situations based on people's experiences as shared on this forum

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:01pm On May 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
It is actually Redpillers dat has toughen u up. You have to thank dem.
They must have contributed to it one way or the other
Re: What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum by Johnny147147: 10:02pm On May 01, 2022
How not to be bored...

(1) (Reply)

They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying / Lady's Causes Stir As Her Buttos Pad Shifts Wrongly / Should You Always Have The Right To Wear What You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.