Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm (12106 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
The Smell of My Cousin's Private Part is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm
2017/09/20

Joro Olumofin, a relationship adviser and blogger has shared the story of a lady whose cousin is suffocating her with a foul odour emanating from her v*gina.

This has led to reactions on Joro's Instagram page with commenters offering divergent views.

Read the story below:

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by 40kobo77: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby come here.

Are you the one reporting your cousin?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy odour of laive cc funmisticqueen...is it you?

2 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by PointZerom: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Take her to madridguy.
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
menstrualpad:
cheesy odour of laive cc funmisticqueen...is it you?
I suspect...but... Ok.

1 Like

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by jhudit(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
The time used in typing all this to Joro, would have been enough to tell her. It should be an untreated infection coupled with poor hygiene.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
IamKashyBaby come here.

grin
Chaaaii..

Stinky NUNU is everywhere sha..its all about hygiene..Maybe her cousin is so immuned to that rotten fish between her legs grin

Lemme call TrapHedges, he too experienced such thing ...hahahaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
So, is joro gonn epp you tell her or what? sad
Why exactly did you write to him? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by taylor88(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by whatmoreng: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
I don't understand was she sniffing her cousin's abunna?

3 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by 40kobo77: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Where Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 sef?
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lemme jus bite d hem of her soiled panties & drag it down her legs, place my sticky tongue down there and hungrily suck out all the foul blue-green algae causin' this odour. Suffocate me with it. Sit it on my muthafuckin' face till I can't breathe no more.

God!

See groove!!

I need that girl's address.

2 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by jhudit(f): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
whatmoreng:
I don't understand was she sniffing her cousin's abunna?

No, some abunna are so stinky, if they sit on a spot...you'll perceive the smell.

6 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Holy ghost fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

No, some abunna are so stinky, if they sit on a spot...you'll perceive the smell.
all "abunnas" stink. Fact!
ShyCypher:
Lemme jus bite d hem of her soiled panties & drag it down her legs, place my sticky tongue down there and hungrily suck out all the foul blue-green algae causin' this odour.

God!

See groove!!

Fool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by tunde4top(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Really ?. As in a smell like a rotten egg ?.
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by jhudit(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamarifox:
Fool

We are not talking of facts here. We are talking of an offensive smell. Stick to the topic...

4 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by whatmoreng: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

May such Abunna never come my way. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:
Lemme jus bite d hem of her soiled panties & drag it down her legs, place my sticky tongue down there and hungrily suck out all the foul blue-green algae causin' this odour. Suffocate me with it. Sit it on my muthafuckin' face till I can't breathe no more.

God!

See groove!!

You're a confirmed demented psychopath

6 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by waywardpikin: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
And later one useless girl will be begging me to give her head. Na God go punish am angry

5 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamarifox:
Fool

Oh look 'what' we have here; that gay stinking asshole

2 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by iykekelvins(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
There are different methods of taking care of a smelly pvssy. You gotta approach her, put her in a good mood and tell her.

Stinky pvssy issa big turn off.

1 Like

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

We are not talking of facts here. We are talking of an offensive smell. Stick to the topic...
you didn't stick to the topic either
jhudit:

your bolded is your fact.
My fact - all totos stink

2 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
iykekelvins:
There are different methods of taking care of a smelly pvssy. You gotta approach her, put her in a good mood and tell her.

Stinky pvssy issa big turn off.
some classy bitch i took home teared the whole place up with odor. Well dressed but oozy.

5 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Divay22(f): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wahala.
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by jhudit(f): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamarifox:
you didn't stick to the topic either your bolded is your fact.
My fact - all totos stink

You should read the opening topic again, then comment when you're not weighed down by the harshness of life...

3 Likes

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by IamLEGEND1: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

God!

See groove!!

1 Like

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Maybe the vagina treatment has finish and she does not have money to buy another one which is possible.just buy it for her and tell her that you want two of you to start using it that will make her to know that she is not in this alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
I will welcome her and treat her tongue

PointZerom:
Take her to madridguy.
Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by menstrualpad: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB seems the topic is too close for comfort? PM me for an effective solution..

1 Like

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
jhudit:

You should read the opening topic again, then comment when you're not weighed down by the harshness of life...
oohh madam who isn't weighed down by the harshness of life. The lady whose cousin has a stinky vagina (like 100% of ladies) asked for a Nice way to tell her cousin of her stinking private.
Once again, your comment didn't address the question
jhudit:
The time used in typing all this to Joro, would have been enough to tell her. It should be an untreated infection coupled with poor hygiene.
she asked how Dummy!

1 Like

Re: The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm by obiorathesubtle: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
ShyCypher:

God!

See groove!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What He Found In His Wife's Bag After 8 Years Of Marriage / Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride / 3 Things You Should Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.