Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. (45992 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by OsoDupe(f): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2017
The bride resembles Joy but fairer, is the bridesmaid Joy?
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by BALLOSKI: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Don't mind him, he is talking as if marriage is the ultimate, no be the same marriage wey people dey rush and rush out, some even die in domestic violence, some people are just filled with nonsensical opinion.
hi
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Chyxki: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Another Nigerian guy weds a NIGERIAN GIRL
Others are still here saying Naija girls are hoes.
Naija men are scum...
Issokay! grin

Very beautiful couple.
Your wife is lovely,with a lovely smile.

Happy married life. We wish you people wisdom to handle your marriage.

Your profile picture is demonic embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by gozzlin: 3:49am On Sep 21, 2017
ritababe:
you are ugly, thank God you choose a beautiful wife.

congrats.

You wey dey talk you fine? I have seen your ugly face too with your bony ass, so shove it! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by favourite787899: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Your wife is beautiful, I love her smile. HML kiss

The way u are loving the smile sha
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by 9japrof(m): 5:21am On Sep 21, 2017
OP you don use money confuse this girl for Finish, see as an average wor wor guy like you go carry beauty. Choi this world is unfair oooo

grin

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by wokemzine: 5:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Happy married life bro
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by LasGidiOwner: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Old jobless ugly man. Now you can see that has joined the married club while you are still wasting your life with your ikwerre cousins at your old age. Why not congratulate him?

Abagworo:
Is this Chino?

2 Likes

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by LasGidiOwner: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2017
If I weren't at this wedding I would have thought it was done in London. Congrats once again my brother. Anambra guys are naturally handsome and tall. Your wife is truly a worldclass model.

3 Likes

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by LasGidiOwner: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

Yea, let me help you and say it!!

That you are 35 and still Single.

You were hoping that you would be the next linda Ikeji, but pov...erty no gree you rest.

Sorry about your situation!!

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by LasGidiOwner: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Some I.diots just put any picture of a beautiful lady on their profile. Don't tell me you fall for such scam on this forum. Ask to meet her in real life, she will delete her account or avoid you completely.

Amakavula:
who else clicked her profile to curse her but her picture just weak you too. chai! we know you are fine, be humble Biko.
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by msylva2147(m): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2017
the funny thing about our marriages this days, you will see the bride smiling and hugging you during reception and pose for pictures but after they just get one child they will start showing their real colour, I pray her case be different.
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2017
post=60662752:
The world has changed a lot ( and so have we!) since we first met we've shared some sad and funny times and years we won't forget. When all is said and done, there's one unchanging things that's true with every breath I find myself more thankful I have you, your love is the last gift I ever received.

I love my princess

Congrats man. Your wife looks so pretty.

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by sylve11: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

You've got nothing to say.

She is prettier than you are obviously. So just shut your shìt hole. Na your mates don marry finish you still dey drag first to comment on nairaland.

We go put you for OLX Lass lass ni. Make I no even talk. undecided

this na wicked o grin cool
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Honestagbons(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2017
He who fund a wife,fund a Good thing,so bro,congratulations

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Adaumunocha(f): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
rareman:

Hello adaumunocha please where are you from?
That place in your mind is where I'm from
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Lilimax(f): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Abagworo:
Is this Chino?
I think so grin
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Nov6(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm should I really say what's on my mind
as long as it is not rubbish coming from you
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Nov6(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Its not fair o... You talking like they sell husband in d market. Gods time is d best.

even when many make them selves available in the market, your pride, ego & forming shengelenge will stop you from seeing the ready,available&serious ones.
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Nov6(m): 8:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Don't mind him, he is talking as if marriage is the ultimate, no be the same marriage wey people dey rush and rush out, some even die in domestic violence, some people are just filled with nonsensical opinion.

since all that are your theory then remain single........
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by tayorh(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2017
ritababe:

congrats.
i tire for you o.. You definitely don't know "ugly" when you see one.. Congrats Op you carry eye go market, Make God give me sef beta wife..

3 Likes

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Adaumunocha(f): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Nov6:

even when many make them selves available in the market, your pride, ego & forming shengelenge will stop you from seeing the ready,available&serious ones.

you think so? Then the lady never serious.

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
If I weren't at this wedding I would have thought it was done in London. Congrats once again my brother. Anambra guys are naturally handsome and tall. Your wife is truly a worldclass model.
Odogwu, thanks brother,

thanks all for your wonderful comments. May God grants all that are not married with beautiful wives and handsome husbands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Crossguy: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush:

You've got nothing to say.

She is prettier than you are obviously. So just shut your shìt hole. Na your mates don marry finish you still dey drag first to comment on nairaland.

We go put you for OLX Lass lass ni. Make I no even talk. undecided

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by rocketsky11: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2017
generalbush:

Yea, let me help you and say it!!

That you are 35 and still Single.

You were hoping that you would be the next linda Ikeji, but pov...erty no gree you rest.

Sorry about your situation!!

Age is not a big deal oga! Even on LostRib.com you dey find 28 , 35 even 40+ and they still get married. See if you think it is a lie!
http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v. So abeg don't come with your negativity and spoil someone elses way forward
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2017
Nov6:

since all that are your theory then remain single........
Let me get this straight, ummmm do I by any chance look single to you?
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Skmoda360(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2017
ritababe:

congrats.
I don't like you at all, you talk raw without a second thought...btw congrats

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Lules(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
post=60662752:
The world has changed a lot ( and so have we!) since we first met we've shared some sad and funny times and years we won't forget. When all is said and done, there's one unchanging things that's true with every breath I find myself more thankful I have you, your love is the last gift I ever received.

I love my princess

congrats
happy married life
wishing you a successful and blissful union

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Blonchilli(m): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2017
Papiikush and Generalbush see as you guys finish evaberry the babe couldn't come back finish her post. grin grin grin I know she would have come back and try something sarcastic looking stupid at the end grin
Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by Evangelio(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Congratulations brother, nwunye gi bu Ada eze n'ezie...

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by emelda86(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2017
Hml to you guys....

Chai....see people that graced the ceremony

Inwe ego Amaka kwa o....

Plz are all your MOS married?? Cos I'm saying hello from this side wink

1 Like

Re: Weded His Beautiful Wife On Saturday 16th Sep, 17 In Awka. by laurelbae(f): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Beautiful couple.. God bless your new home!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.