Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts (1614 Views)

Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by elegantslayer(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
To all gym instructors,am a fan of a big butts and am ready to do anything to get a massive butts.I will be hitting d gym by next week for my squats exercises.I want to know how long it will take to get d results and d kind of supplements needed to supported exercises I will be doing, and I hope to see results within a month...pls I need positive answers
Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Focus more on the exercise first then you will see results
Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by Homeboiy: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
picture of your butt now to compare later or u don't need an advise

1 Like

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by bkool7(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
If she removes both her jeans and panty at the same time by herself. . . Use a condom

Sponsored by Ministry of Health 🙌

#Copied

4 Likes

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by Yeligray(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Well, u can build it in less than a month with adequate amount of sand, cement, water etc.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by abduljabbar4(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hitting the gym will only make it sexier and rounder but it wont increase the size.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by internationalman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Constant fucking with doggy style does d job better than any exercise can do....

3 Likes

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
elegantslayer:
To all gym instructors,am a fan of a big butts and am ready to do anything to get a massive butts.I will be hitting d gym by next week for my squats exercises.I want to know how long it will take to get d results and d kind of supplements needed to supported exercises I will be doing, and I hope to see results within a month...pls I need positive answers

there are NO excercise/supplement that will make your butt grow, NONE!!! so if thats why you joined the gym, i suggest you get a refund.

if you wanna do it brazilian style, you have to get steroid and then go to the gym and work legs/butt....as your leg will quickly grow in size/muscle, so will your butt.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by smardray(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
as quick as you should. build your brain

1 Like

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by elegantslayer(f): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

there are NO excercise/supplement that will make your butt grow, NONE!!! so if thats why you joined the gym, i suggest you get a refund.

if you wanna do it brazilian style, you have to get steroid and then go to the gym and work legs/butt....as your leg will quickly grow in size/muscle, so will your butt.

pls how can I get steroids and how does it work
Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
elegantslayer:

ask your friends at the gym, they probably know someone who knows someone who sells steroid.
Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by SingleDaddy: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
elegantslayer:

Where do you base?
Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by Fadiga24(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Up your self esteem and you don't need butts.
Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by Fornication: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
elegantslayer:

All I can say is that you fvck him. Fvck him to get massive butts. Say no to gym. Say yes to fvck. Yes to Fornication.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by BadBlaize(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
we need pics of d butt so we will knw d size so we will knw Hw long it will take to enlarge it

1 Like

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by pu7pl3(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2017
let us see the one you have first so that we would be able to make an accurate estimation cool
Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by Burgerlomo: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2017
internationalman:
Constant fucking with doggy style does d job better than any exercise can do....

My peeps spotted.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will It Take To Build My Butts by taofeeq137(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
elegantslayer:
Please don't

If you want a bigger butt, just eat more food, mostly proteins and fats, and when you add weight, just work on your tummy(Sit-ups), you can den deside to squat or not for firm butt.

But, eating plenty plenty food will help grow your butt and sometimes boobs (Hitting the gym and targetting your arms and tummy will help give you the shape you are looking for)

DO NOT USE STEROIDS. IT CAN AFFECT YOUR FERTILITY

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Shows Off Hot Nigerian Doc she Is Crushing On / Should I Sponsor Her Education? / Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.