Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? (1616 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Can You Date A Girl That Smokes Weed?? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by ndachee: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed or can you cope with ladies that smoke.

I don’t smoke but I don’t judge an adult who decides to smoke, I don’t think they are irresponsible until I meet them, personally i think ladies that smoke are the most responsible girls out there. lol.

I actually somehow find something hot and attractive about ladies that smoke and ladies with tattoos.

If You Find Out That Your Crush Smokes, Will You Still Go On To Date Her?

If You Do Date Her, Will You Live With It Or Try To Make Her Change?

Whats your opinion guys?

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
I won't even date myself if i dey smoke.

But true true, most guys that i've seen smoking are cute oh. Buh Naah, won't date any cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by alterswerve(m): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Wait!

What do you hope to achieve with our answers?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Fweshspice(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
No thanks!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by ndachee: 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
alterswerve:
Wait!

What do you hope to achieve with our answers?

Alot

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by ndachee: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I won't even date myself if i dey smoke.

But true true, most guys that i've seen smoking are cute oh. Buh Naah, won't date any cheesy

Smiles... Ya kike? kwana biyu.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
ndachee:

Smiles... Ya kike? kwana biyu.
i hawaelewi cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by nifemi25(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Smoking doesn't matter. What matter most is honesty and trustworthy.

If only you comes to fela's shrine. You will see lots of beautiful girl smoking.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by milemimi93(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Actually I've dated one and guess what? A babe was so loyal to the core. She smokes weed and even soak weed in garri to drink.

Whenever she's high on it, she becomes so calm like a grave yard.

She was super intelligent.

Ieft her because a lady dobbed on her

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by milemimi93(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
alterswerve:
Wait! What do you hope to achieve with our answers?
This is his final year project

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by babyfaceafrica: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
since I don't smoke.. no..thank you
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin Depends on her reason for smoking,if it's because of d hardship in dix country then maybe i might.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by kushercain: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sure thing. As long as her intellect is on point, we'd smoke together then cure with munchies and when we fuk it would be like an adventure
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
I am not judging oo but i cant date a lady that smokes weed and ciga. I dont do either of dem so i cant be with a lady dat will do suchcheesy.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:

in the movies right?cheesy.. Cos the ones wey i dey see here dey smoke both cigar or weed always dey get very red eyes with very black chaffed lipscheesy.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
nifemi25:
Smoking doesn't matter. What matter most is honesty and trustworthy.

If only you comes to fela's shrine. You will see lots of beautiful girl smoking.
fela shrine? I hear say na dere davido meet im baby mamacheesy.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Preshy561(f): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
in the movies right?cheesy.. Cos the ones wey i dey see here dey smoke both cigar or weed always dey get very red eyes with very black chaffed lipscheesy.
hahaha.
and most will look like skeletal sculptures.grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Lol, in real life cheesy
these one wey u talk so, dem no Behind na cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Preshy561:

hahaha.
and most will look like skeletal sculptures.grin
hahahaha! U so right on dat onecheesy...especially the weed smokers..dem go dey so skeleton looking dat u go even dey fear make dem no break into twocheesy.the weed don suck all dhier blood comot for bodycheesy. There was this guy wen we dey school wey we nickname kolomental. Igbo smoke destroy d boy life. Because of his addiction to weed he dropped from school at 200 level as we hear. Na so d boy go beat up papa wen dem no gree give am money to buy weed.sometimes dem go call police to come carry the boy. Addicts dey life oo i tell ucheesy. D boy jus resemble all those skeletons wey dem dey put for anatomy lab.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, in real life cheesy
these one wey u talk so, dem no Behind na cheesy
na only for film i dey see say ppl wey dey smoke dey look cool and fweshcheesy. D ones i dey see around dey always get very deep red eyes.i have asked why e be say smokers dey always get very black lips?cheesy. I wont know for lady smokers cos ladies dey use lipstickcheesy.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Preshy561(f): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
hahahaha! U so right on dat onecheesy...especially the weed smokers..dem go dey so skeleton looking dat u go even dey fear make dem no break into twocheesy.the weed don suck all dhier blood comot for bodycheesy. There was this guy wen we dey school wey we nickname kolomental. Igbo smoke destroy d boy life. Because of his addiction to weed he dropped from school at 200 level as we hear. Na so d boy go beat up papa wen dem no gree give am money to buy weed.sometimes dem go call police to come carry the boy. Addicts dey life oo i tell ucheesy. D boy jus resemble all those skeletons wey dem dey put for anatomy lab.
nawa ooshocked
I deh fear these people oo.
lool
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
Preshy561:

nawa ooshocked
I deh fear these people oo.
lool
u know these drugs dey bring soothing relief and dey keep its users on a highcheesy. Dats why dem go always do unimaginable things jus to get that drug into their systemcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Preshy561(f): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
u know these drugs dey bring soothing relief and dey keep its users on a highcheesy. Dats why dem go always do unimaginable things jus to get that drug into their systemcheesy.
lool,na true.
you know these people wella.cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,na true.
you know these people wella.cheesy

edo state dey among the states affected by hard drugs.the thing no dey strange here and besides for here by just seeing a guy or lady appearance u go know weda i dey do drugs or notcheesy.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Preshy561(f): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
edo state dey among the states affected by hard drugs.the thing no dey strange here and besides for here by just seeing a guy or lady appearance u go know weda i dey do drugs or notcheesy.
lolz,seriously.

their ladies don tear eye shaa.

grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
kushercain:
Sure thing. As long as her intellect is on point, we'd smoke together then cure with munchies and when we fuk it would be like an adventure
Niggy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Fvcknames: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
would like to get a girl that smokes weed
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Preshy561:

lolz,seriously.

their ladies don tear eye shaa.

grin
yes ladies for here over tear eye wellacheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fvcknames:
would like to get a girl that smokes weed
dont wish for wat u cant handlecheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by BluntBoy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
No!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? by Fvcknames: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
dont wish for wat u cant handlecheesy
Bro ur view of smokers is not correct, there are fvcked up smokers, and there are cool ones.
I have very intelligent friends of different ages that smoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Wearing The Right Size Condom? Here’s How To Tell / Ikeja Hottest Runs Girls +18 / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.