Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed (62586 Views)

INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Just accept that you people are wrong in your obsession of forcing and threatening our lives over unity by force against our will. The continued unity of a country is not written in any of the Holy Books. We Biafrans are leaving Nigeria peacefully by the grace of God. It doesn't make us enemies. May God bless those who allow us enjoy our rights of freedom and self determination without war and judge those who are harming and or want to harm us as a result I J N, Amen. Thanks.

Stop saying rubbish. You can do better. Hidden under "I J N" to kill and promote hatred won't stop right thinking people from thinking right. Where was your prayer when your miscreants mates were searching for innocent Hausas to kill and maim?

By now, u shud be tired of letting the world c how empty u are.

May the blood of ASP Cyril Nwosu hunt Kanu and all u who subscribed to his evil ways.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Stop saying rubbish. You can do better. Hidden under "I J N" to kill and promote hatred won't stop right thinking people from thinking right. Where was your prayer when your miscreants mates were searching for innocent Hausas to kill and maim?

By now, u shud be tired of letting the world c how empty u are.

May the blood of ASP Cyril Nwosu hunt Kanu and all u who subscribed to his evil ways.
I don't know about the so called search for Hausa's to kill and maim neither do I know about the killing of anybody. I am not hiding under any prayer to support hatred or killings. Of course, no one can use God or prayers for politics. If you are afraid of my prayers, then stop your evil intentions or activities. May God judge those who support killing of any form if they refuse to repent I J N, Amen. I do not support hatred neither do I support injustice, violence or killing on the part of IPOB, if any. The only thing I support about IPOB's activities is the demand for referendum so that Biafra can peacefully secede from Nigeria. May those who want Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos or any other tribe to be killed for fighting for their rights and freedom be judged and put to shame if the persist I J N, Amen. May those who want peaceful secession live to get it actualised I J N, Amen.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I don't know about the so called search for Hausa's to kill and maim neither do I know about the killing of anybody. I am not hiding under any prayer to support hatred or killings. Of course, no one can use God or prayers for politics. If you are afraid of my prayers, then stop your evil intentions or activities. May God judge those who support killing of any form if they refuse to repent I J N, Amen. I do not support hatred neither do I support injustice, violence or killing on the part of IPOB, if any. The only thing I support about IPOB's activities is the demand for referendum so that Biafra can peacefully secede from Nigeria. May those who want Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos or any other tribe to be killed for fighting for their rights and freedom be judged and put to shame if the persist I J N, Amen. May those who want peaceful secession live to get it actualised I J N, Amen.
Amen to your prayer but how you arrived at "If you are afraid of my prayers, then stop your evil intentions or activities" beats my imagination.
Let's leave good behind.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Amen to your prayer but how you arrived at "If you are afraid of my prayers, then stop your evil intentions or activities" beats my imagination.
Let's leave good behind.
Well, I said that because you found fault with my I J N, accusing me of using I J N to support hatred. Your allegation has no basis because from my comments on this forum, there is nowhere I have endorsed hatred or killing of anybody, group or tribe. So I deduced that you were probably among those who might be caught on the wrong side of my innocuous prayers. My apologies for misrepresenting you and other well meaning people. I stand for freedom, justice and peace. Some IPOB members certainly have been involved in hate speeches and name calling just like their One Nigeria crusading counterparts, l do not support that. Neither do I support the killing and intimidation of our people for advocating for self determination. I only support IPOB in their genuine quest for Biafran peaceful independence from Nigeria. May God bring it to pass and may Biafra become an African industrial giant in the nearest future as Christ tarries I J N, Amen.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Well, I said that because you found fault with my I J N, accusing me of using I J N to support hatred. Your allegation has no basis because from my comments on this forum, there is nowhere I have endorsed hatred or killing of anybody, group or tribe. So I deduced that you were probably among those who might be caught on the wrong side of my innocuous prayers. My apologies for misrepresenting you and other well meaning people. I stand for freedom, justice and peace. Some IPOB members certainly have been involved in hate speeches and name calling just like their One Nigeria crusading counterparts, l do not support that. Neither do I support the killing and intimidation of our people for advocating for self determination. I only support IPOB in their genuine quest for Biafran peaceful independence from Nigeria. May God bring it to pass and may Biafra become an African industrial giant in the nearest future as Christ tarries I J N, Amen.
A good one.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by UnchangeableGod: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

A good one.
You are welcome sir.
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lordspicy(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2017
giftq:
Mbammiri no like Wike ? grin
b4 nko
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Lordspicy:

b4 nko
LOL
Echerem na ha nile bu ndi south-south grin grin
Re: IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed by Lordspicy(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2017
giftq:
LOL Echerem na ha nile bu ndi south-south grin grin
ha niile by ndi south south mana wike anaro emeche ndi obodo ha ofuma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others / Why I Was Away From Nigeria For Months – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.