Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (32384 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by sanfranka2(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
mehn afonjas can shout eh! traffic very annoying, from agbado to mile 2 ok ikotun will take you 5hrs
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by manuelzz(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal

The lady said nothing but the truth? So every Nigerian is frustrated? If you have nothing reasonable to contribute why not Shut up?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Ceejay8: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
My own success manifested d very first day I stepped in 2 lag cool, I luv lagos
sharrap wetin u wan claim?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by FakeAccount(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Not every Nigerian, but she still has a point. Mostly on Social Networks, when you make a point people are quick to insult you when they don't agree with you.
Take a look at the rate at which Nigerians result to jungle justice. We channel our anger the wrong way. Instead of attacking our corrupt politicians we channel it on others. To prove my point, I might even be attacked for stating my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by LikeCool(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2017
So she used to visit therapist on monthly basis? How many normal people does that?
It's now clear that she has a mental ish a long timd ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Lol...it is true o. My first trip out of the country, I was really surprised when I saw how calm people were especially in traffic. I just dey look them dey think as this woman just said...we shout too much in our country

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by AzeezAbubakar1: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Amagite:
A new study by Zipjet revealed the least stressful cities in the world. This study took some of the major stress-inducing factors into consideration, such as unemployment, debt levels, traffic, public transport, security, pollution and amount of sunlight the city has.

Out of 150 cities, Lagos came in at 147, making it the third most stressful city in the world.

Kenyan socialite Sheila Wetangula took to her Instagram to recount her experience with Nigerians and concluded they are all frustrated.

She wrote;

“Been to nigeria a few times when I was working for sony and having dated a Nigerian and tried to do business with a few made me question my sanity and my once a month trips to see my therapist became weekly!!I was wondering if there is something wrong with Me!!My therapist advised me to stop going to Lagos which from April i haven’t and I’m so happy and feel sane !!Now I understand I’m perfectly normal!!That country everyone is frustrated !!Everyone likes to shout and I can’t even scream to save my life !!God bless Nigeria �”

http://www.lailasblog.com/every-nigerian-is-frustrated-kenyan-lady-comes-for-nigerians/

omenka comes to my mind
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Tecno66: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2017
I am a Nigerian but I think I agree with you there. E no easy for us o.
Amagite:
A new study by Zipjet revealed the least stressful cities in the world. This study took some of the major stress-inducing factors into consideration, such as unemployment, debt levels, traffic, public transport, security, pollution and amount of sunlight the city has.

Out of 150 cities, Lagos came in at 147, making it the third most stressful city in the world.

Kenyan socialite Sheila Wetangula took to her Instagram to recount her experience with Nigerians and concluded they are all frustrated.

She wrote;

“Been to nigeria a few times when I was working for sony and having dated a Nigerian and tried to do business with a few made me question my sanity and my once a month trips to see my therapist became weekly!!I was wondering if there is something wrong with Me!!My therapist advised me to stop going to Lagos which from April i haven’t and I’m so happy and feel sane !!Now I understand I’m perfectly normal!!That country everyone is frustrated !!Everyone likes to shout and I can’t even scream to save my life !!God bless Nigeria �”

http://www.lailasblog.com/every-nigerian-is-frustrated-kenyan-lady-comes-for-nigerians/

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Boyooosa(m): 10:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Ibrofem:
Ode, Mumu, Oponu, Arindin, Agbaya, Oloshi, Olosho
A typical reflection... you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by obataokenwa(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2017
she used Lagos as yardstick. pls read my comments again as i never reffered to Nigerians but lagosians. Lagos is not a sane city. First thing that greets a new comer in Lagos from Ojota is frustration and hot polluted environment. Face the truth.
manuelzz:

The lady said nothing but the truth? So every Nigerian is frustrated? If you have nothing reasonable to contribute why not Shut up?

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by pagorino(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2017
c her face like shit wey dem match... anofia. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Amberon11: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2017
What part of her post suggests that she's an olosho? You men are pure scum. Patronizing prostitutes at night but insulting them on NL. No difference between you both.
Innobee99:
Glorified Olosho in the highest

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Officialzoe: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
she for post am on top Twitter make she see war.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by abbeyty(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
The girl is right jare only if we want to deny it. you can easily spot a Nigerian when he or she is on the phone making call. most of us scream a lot which I am also guilty of, but this is not cuz of frustration maybe that is how some of us were made

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Amberon11: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2017
When I first traveled out of the country, the citizens would always tell us (Nigerians) to reduce our voices cuz we always talked loudly on the bus. Lol
Treasuredlove:
Lol...it is true o. My first trip out of the country, I was really surprised when I saw how calm people were especially in traffic. I just dey look them dey think as this woman just said...we shout too much in our country

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Ladyjumong(f): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Attention seeker !!
before now who sabi u
we ave notice u, oya be going undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Phi001(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Omadachi:
I have been to Kenya four times.They always get intimidated when they come across Nigerians.Wheather they like it or not we are force to reckon with in Africa.Just that our leaders are just messing us up.
This write up should be thrown to the thrash bin.
You're correct. My dad told me that they see Nigerians the same way Nigerians see Americans...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Yakzo(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
Most Yorubas are lousy by nature
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by okerekeikpo: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Ugly woman, them block ur mouth why didn't you shout back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by MtuMsuper: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Omadachi:
I have been to Kenya four times.They always get intimidated when they come across Nigerians.Wheather they like it or not we are force to reckon with in Africa.Just that our leaders are just messing us up.
Rubbish! Am personally NOT "intimidated " by your lot! What's intimidating about Nigerians anyway? That is apart from a terrible reputation everywhere in the world they go.
The lady just made a personal observation about the general average Joe in Nigeria is loud, rude, disrespectful and are always speaking like its a effing boxing match with Floyd Mayweather every single minute you are alive. Coming from a comparatively saner country, she's going crazy not coz she is, but her environment is! FYI, your countrymen are all over our country, doing all sorts of shenanigans, being rude to locals, while speaking their strange incomprehensible languages at them. You folks also act like you own the place, just the other day some crazy Nigerian stabbed his countryman over money in a small kenyan town in a way our people are not accustomed to. Abeg, let me be mumu over crazy anyday.
I mean WTF!

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by MtuMsuper: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2017
muafrika2 na wengine, shukeni hapa mara that that
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2017
all the period i enter bus for lagos one girl or woman must argue and remind conductor about their change like 5 times before they get to their bus stop. ..MOSTLY N10 change

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2017
but she will definitely not forget the way she screams and shout when been B**gd by the Nigerian guy she dated.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2017
PEPPERified:
#NotHating.

Come to think of it, Yorubas like to shout. Sometimes it seems like they can't communicate, or express themselves without shouting.

Why so senseless?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by ruggedtimi(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Rubbish! Am personally NOT "intimidated " by your lot! What's intimidating about Nigerians anyway? That is apart from a terrible reputation everywhere in the world they go.
The lady just made a personal observation about the general average Joe in Nigeria is loud, rude, disrespectful and are always speaking like its a effing boxing match with Floyd Mayweather every single minute you are alive. Coming from a comparatively saner country, she's going crazy not coz she is, but her environment is! FYI, your countrymen are all over our country, doing all sorts of shenanigans, being rude to locals, while speaking their strange incomprehensible languages at them. You folks also act like you own the place, just the other day some crazy Nigerian stabbed his countryman over money in a small kenyan town in a way our people are not accustomed to. Abeg, let me be mumu over crazy anyday.
I mean WTF!
wetin you dey find for nairaland. Sign of the nigeria effect on kenyans, your face like shenanigans!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Gravas(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
obataokenwa:
she used Lagos as yardstick. pls read my comments again as i never reffered to Nigerians but lagosians. Lagos is not a sane city. First thing that greets a new comer in Lagos from Ojota is frustration and hot polluted environment. Face the truth.

My brother. Lagos is not a sane city. It is a crazy city. Those who are disputing this truth are themselves mentally upset. And the situation is similar in places like Warri, Port Harcourt, Aba, etc. It is an undisputed fact that most Nigerians are frustrated and are suffering from a very dangerous condition known as MENTAL DISEQUILIBRIUM.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by GoldNiagara(m): 11:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Amagite:

She wrote;

I think I agree with the Kenyan on this. Even here on nairaland.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by AdaAnambra: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2017
Amagite:

She wrote;

Na for her pocket
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by heendrix(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Omadachi:

be like say na the village part for Kenya you reach
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by LeSudAfricaine: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Omadachi:
People are not intimidated by Nigerians, they are wary of them. Huge difference

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by DONADAMS(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Lol..shes right..there's default anger in the land

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by stilldoingokay(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:
See her face like a pirated copy.

I've been trying to locate Kenya on the map but couldn't..... Pls guys is Kenya a state or just a street?

bhahahahaah, see finishing, waiting there do you apart from saying you're frustrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures / Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) / Two Ghanaians Arrested In Amsterdam For Pounding Fufu In Their Flat On 7th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.