Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” (32386 Views)

Japa: Struggles Of Living Abroad No One Likes To Talk About / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by LeSudAfricaine: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Rubbish! Am personally NOT "intimidated " by your lot! What's intimidating about Nigerians anyway? That is apart from a terrible reputation everywhere in the world they go.
The lady just made a personal observation about the general average Joe in Nigeria is loud, rude, disrespectful and are always speaking like its a effing boxing match with Floyd Mayweather every single minute you are alive. Coming from a comparatively saner country, she's going crazy not coz she is, but her environment is! FYI, your countrymen are all over our country, doing all sorts of shenanigans, being rude to locals, while speaking their strange incomprehensible languages at them. You folks also act like you own the place, just the other day some crazy Nigerian stabbed his countryman over money in a small kenyan town in a way our people are not accustomed to. Abeg, let me be mumu over crazy anyday.
I mean WTF!
even Nigerians in South Africa are like this

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by flyDixon: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
the lady should have travelled to other parts of the country before drawing a conclusion........... that isn't smart of her at all.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Thank God I'm not from Kenya, that's all.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Amberon11:
When I first traveled out of the country, the citizens would always tell us (Nigerians) to reduce our voices cuz we always talked loudly on the bus. Lol
lol very true
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by franklyncj: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2017
smiles
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Abbotp: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
You might not agree, but she is correct.......Majority are utterly frustrated and vent it on whoever whenever....

My signature will save your face!!!
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Ironi: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Very very true.

Nigerians are very very loud and aggressive.

It's like everybody is angry in the country.

Nigerians see insults , shouting and fighting as a solution to every issue.

Nigerians are very fiery in nature.

Not cool at all!! undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Maxvasia(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2017
You have been to just Lagos and you assert that Nigerians are frustrated? cheesy

You need go back to ur therapist and stay there. grin
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by megastu(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Dont mend sensational headline.

She was referring to Lagos. Go further up north, who shouts?

eleojo23:
Why won't they shout in Lagos when over 10million people are occupying the space meant for about 3-5million?
Even the land beneath their feet must be shouting for help too.
Lagos needs decongestion.

She should try visiting other parts of Nigeria next time before drawing her conclusion.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Sammy555(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2017
fk001:
Why is it that Kenyans are naturally obsessed with Nigerians?.

Not only Kenyans most African countries
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2017
But it's the truth jare, most Nigerians shout, when you don't they think you are stupid or deaf mute.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by AnanseK(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Only ignorant people make such generalised statements.

I can see the frustrations coming out grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Sammy555(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
TINALETC3:
My own success manifested d very first day I stepped in 2 lag cool, I luv lagos

you got yourself a moneybag sugardaddy abi?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by hartson(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
thesicilian:
Only ignorant people make such generalised statements.

Lagos is a mad place sir.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Anambralife(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
OUR politicians; NOISE MAKERS....... OUR musicians; NOISE MAKERS.....OUR everything...NOISE NOISE NOISE............ AND we are still surviving.......lolzzzzzzzz grin cheesy
akpur1:
every kenyan is dumb and always keep mute
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2017
Sammy555:

you got yourself a moneybag sugardaddy abi?

It might be your dad sha
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Ironi:
Very very true.

Nigerians are very very loud and aggressive.

It's like everybody is angry in the country.

Nigerians see insults , shouting and fighting as a solution to every issue.

Nigerians are very fiery in nature.

Not cool at all!! undecided undecided

Where are you from?
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by NosaHenry(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Being a Nigerian I might not like this but it's true. Majority but not everybody sha
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Sammy555(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

It might be your dad sha
ahan harsh response sad
Pidgin2:

It might be your dad sha
ahan harsh response

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by nickyboduns: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2017
it would av been better if she use the right word like lagosian[/size]s, not [size=8pt][b][/b]nigerians,but shes kind of right sha but i like my lagos like that
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by thesicilian: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Lagos is a mad place sir.

Lol. Indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by thesicilian: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
AnanseK:

I can see the frustrations coming out grin
Lol. You ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by muller101(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
benosky:
See her face like a pirated copy.

I've been trying to locate Kenya on the map but couldn't..... Pls guys is Kenya a state or just a street?

is a continent . Very close to Antarctica

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
reciprokal:
Considering that Lagos economy is bigger than the entire Kenya economy, it is safe to say all Kenyans are lazy, docile, unmotivated and rely on the benevolence of British wild life to survive.

Not true. It's because you have a bigger population and oil.
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
MtuMsuper:
muafrika2 na wengine, shukeni hapa mara that that

Tumeshuka! hahaha

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by Tecno66: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
The hardship a normal Nigerian experiences at the moment is enough to cause madness. No jobs, irregular power supply, boko haram, IPOB, fulani herdsmen, land grabbers, area boys, armed robbery, kidnappers, wetin? Na crime to stay naija?
obataokenwa:
The lady said nothing but the truth. Most people in Lagos are semi mad. I am in Lagos for about a week now and no day passes with one not feeling like going crazy either on the traffic or inside the yellow bus. I thought North is hot, but the polluted environment of Lagos makes everywhere so hot and not good for normal reasoning. Only those doing corporate jobs escape this madness...Traffic in Costain, is enough to make one act abnormal

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by 400billionman: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
akpur1:
every kenyan is dumb and always keep mute

She simply said the truth..

Nigerians are frustrated people.

What are the signs of frustration ?

Shouting, bullying, tribalism, ritual killings, kidnappings, incessant armed robberies, hoodwinking, extortion, back stabbing, assassination.

Even your leaders are frustrated. Why did I say this ? They divert large amounts of public money into their private pockets for fear of being poor again after their tenures expire.

Nigerians do not know what is called LIVE AND LET LIVE. They believe that the only way to become big is by swallowing up another person. Most Nigerians are INSANE. That is most appropriate word. Most of them act like, LET ME DO THE WRONG THING, LET US SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.

In the doing the wrong thing, you end up getting wrong results. If you are working and living in a sane environment by virtue of class, you may not understand all this until you get to the streets..

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by redsun(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
She is not far from the truth. Nigeria is obviously a loud,violent, and irrational society. That is why violence is whyour violence is promoted at schools,homes,churches,police,army and all the echelons of life in nigeriatric.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by angelanto8(f): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
What a load of crap.Again with the 'i've dated a nigeria' why are they so obssesed with nigeria...
Re: Kenyan Lady: “Every Nigerian Is Frustrated And Likes To Shout” by DerscomTQJ: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
The president seems to be the most frustrated of all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures / Fatal Accident At Ehor, Edo State, Driver Burnt To Death (Photos) / Two Ghanaians Arrested In Amsterdam For Pounding Fufu In Their Flat On 7th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.