Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (64904 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
PaperLace:

If only you were more eager to check the meaning of average, you would have surely been smarter wink. Naijaboiy, think more before quoting _average isn't always synonymous to mean/median.
Of course I know fully well what you meant by "average" madam. grin

No need turning the tables now miss. And like I said, you're surely smarter than that. It's a compliment. smiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
PaperLace:

If only you were more eager to check the meaning of average, you would have surely been smarter wink. Naijaboiy, think more before quoting _average isn't always synonymous to mean/median.

Lolzzz tell him to make use of his brain more often if he posseses one...

A lad typing like a pregnant woman..
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Mtssshewww...phool..
Learn to type with sense next time. Dumbo!

And it's "fool" not "phool". Why should someone always teach you how to spell your surname correctly? undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
naijaboiy:

Of course I know fully well what you meant by "average" madam. grin

No need turning the tables now miss. And like I said, you're surely smarter than that. It's a compliment. smiley

If you knew the meaning or understood the context in which it was used, you wouldn't have typed this

"Nairaland does not even occupy up to HALF A QUARTER of Nigeria's population".

Calm down and accept corrections were necessary, no one knows it all.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by naijaboiy: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
PaperLace:

If you knew the meaning or understood the context in which it was used, you wouldn't have typed this

"Nairaland does not even occupy up to HALF A QUARTER of Nigeria's population".

Calm down and accept corrections were necessary, no one knows it all.
How can you be correcting me when I quoted you first? grin

Except of course you're only explaining what you meant by average and saying I mistook the concept. smiley
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by naijaboiy: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Look who's talking! grin

This demented piece of scum looking like what I would draw with my left hand. grin If you don't GTFOH with your scrawny legs and shoveled teeth. undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Daeylar(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
this country is not terrible for anybody....this just prove all that glitters, not gold.....

when we are disciplined we avoid things like this.... the boy acquired dhol illegally, so as the girl selfishness got her where she is

we are responsible for our consequences, there's nothing like Nigeria is terrible for women..... got it? I guess you get..cool

Nothing to get, your type is explained in the 1st and 2nd part of my comment.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
naijaboiy:

How can you be correcting me when I quoted you first? grin

Except of course you're only explaining what you meant by average and saying I mistook the concept. smiley

Next time, calm down and ask the CONTEXT it's being used. It would make you appear smarter and civil. Have a nice day.

Jodha:

He'll grow, give him time.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by MustiizRaja(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Take it easy bro.. Not all ladies sleep around you know?

so u base in ilorin
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by naijaboiy: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
PaperLace:

Next tim, calm down and ask the CONTEXT it's being used. It would make you appear smarter and civil.

He'll grow, give him time.
I was never trying to appear smart Miss. Your opinion was laid bare for people to read and understand based on what you wrote. I see no mistake with the way I countered it.

Like I said calling you smart was a compliment. Don't get why you're in your feelings. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by princesscool: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
May God help us, this yahoo plus, you guy's should have fear of God
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by lilmax(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Nothing to get, your type is explained in the 1st and 2nd part of my comment.
you don't get, because you don't read

everyone is responsible for whatever comes after the action that's the point.... nothing like victim here.... I still don't expect you to grab though
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Duru009(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Girls go hear word!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Duru009(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Girls go hear word!
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
naijaboiy:

Look who's talking! grin

This demented piece of scum looking like what I would draw with my left hand. grin If you don't GTFOH with your scrawny legs and shoveled teeth. undecided

Spits on his hairy burnt face..

Hungry hooligan..even yhur beard looks dry and hungry..

#monkeyweyweartie...
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by MarieSucre(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Dshocker:

Also quite saddening,the rate most Nigerian ladies go after material things over true love

What you say is very true about the those materialistic ladies, but don't forget, it's the guy who went to do a ritual to kill someone not the girl. Killing someone is the highest of all.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Tedassie(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
cerowo:
Let 'sentence to death' fall on him.
RIP English
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by MarieSucre(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
falconey:

When legit Hustlers like me Dey pursue dem, them go belittle and reject then end up being used.

Farano, I didn't know you've got camel in the toe, if you know what I mean.

That's is how they will say their "legit" till they use someone for money rituals mtchewww. You think this guy did not say his hustle is legit too? Who do you want to deceive? Guys and deceiving, (where that Jacob Zuma pix Abeg)
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by seangy4konji: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
meet me for corner abeg make we relate. boltonjames01@gmail.com
Johngla:
I fell u bro. I rather grand make my payment be once a while that go kill person
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by talk2percy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Story...the yahoo boy no get name and the lady that was used that died thus morning according to u no get name as well? No source.... U will make a bad journalist.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Fembleez1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
There is a difference between yahoo and yahooplus. Those saying they don't believe should just keep quiet. angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Johngla(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
meet me for corner abeg make we relate. boltonjames01@gmail.com
done bro
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Johngla(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

That's is how they will say their "legit" till they use someone for money rituals mtchewww. You think this guy did not say his hustle is legit too? Who do you want to deceive? Guys and deceiving, (where that Jacob Zuma pix Abeg)
every hustle is legit so far blood is not involved
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by ernieboy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
if this story is true then it is sad, however it difficult to believe that the victim did not know what her bf was into while she was with him, so that she stayed with him puts a big question mark on her character as well.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by MarieSucre(f): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
every hustle is legit so far blood is not involved

Mtchewww so if you're scamming your company, it's legit because blood is not involved?

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
cstr1000:
Ashawo work is one of the hardest jobs out there. Those ladies are hard working.
Lol. Decent job was been implied bro grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Johngla(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Mtchewww so if you're scamming your company, it's legit because blood is not involved?
have you seen any money that scam is written on before.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by MarieSucre(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Johngla:
have you seen any money that scam is written on before.

Have you seen any money that ritual is written on it?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by dominique(f): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
lilmax:
this country is not terrible for anybody....this just prove all that glitters, not gold.....

when we are disciplined we avoid things like this.... the boy acquired dhol illegally, so as the girl selfishness got her where she is

we are responsible for our consequences, there's nothing like Nigeria is terrible for women..... got it? I guess you get..cool

How about the final year UNIOSUN student who was beheaded for rituals, why didnt anybody try to justify that? Because he was male? Everybody was calling for justice. I can 100% ascertain that if the victim was female, you and your ilks wlll say she got what she deserved. Thousands of people are being murdered by these ritual monsters, single one of them was just unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. It makes absolutely no sense to say certain people deserve to murdered because of their taste in men. Nothing justifies premeditated murder.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
tellwisdom:
Even if na malaria kill am, na yahoo plus sad
why are u defending dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.