Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (65096 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by CioAngels(f): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:
See why i loathe small boys....spits...

Rip sha..

The full weight of the law should fall on him...
Who says the olders and the babas are better? Better loathe the politicians too.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by jayriginal: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Hey.

What's GGGB?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by lereinter(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:
Rip sha..
old boys dont do yahooplus abi
you better be careful
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by 9jatatafo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Hian
See why I fear yahoo boyz angry no look me o mo dangerous gan

Feel for the dead sha .. sad so sad
Rituals for that matter ... HER BF shocked we need to really know the guys we label as bf or hubby
It saves life

Fear desperate people who can do anything for money. BE THEM YAHOO BOYS OR BUSINESS MEN
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked Na them Lolo1 followers... folo folo money.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by tivta(m): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Must yhu mention me......?
Always claiming to be the victim, na greed kill the girl FULL STOP.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
CioAngels:
Who says the olders and the babas are better? Better loathe the politicians too.

Kk
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jodha(f): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
lereinter:

old boys dont do yahooplus abi

you better be careful

I'm always careful....thanks..
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
A guy who is yahoo plus is not written on the forehead.

One of my ex ,calm looking, portraying hes from a responsible family and well bred, he was even complaining on getting a better job and me? mumu i believed him but never knew he was acting a script. Hes the kind u would want to take home to mama but its all a facade.
Lo and behold he tried using my soul for yahoo plus.. And i was busy giving out his CV to my contacts for a very good job of 300k per month for him. And i wanted to surprise him with the new job package. But unknown to me , I never knew he was planning to kill me. angry

But the God in me is greater than what he could ever imagined. He failed woefully, he couldnt believe his eyes.. While on my part? I didnt fall sick and die, as he was expecting.

Thank God am better than ever!
One day he will be exposed shamefully for all to see. God punish am!

He will never die well amen!
Ladies be ware and be very prayerful

The end is here already.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Papadoh(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
As fellow hoes.... They should know by now that it's an occupational Hazard.
No be only occupatinal Hazard, na occupational Neymar...
lmfao i'm sorry... i just couldn't resist hahahaha.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Small080(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
[b][/b]Ehn, na wa o! No be all girls wan date yahoo boy..... Now are days girls want to date a guy that can buy them Gucci brand, hublot brand thriller brand, especially iphones etc .... You don't use your brain, knowing that a guy that us buy you those stuff will surely need something else from you .....
He didn't see you as a woman but he is looking at you a "tools" ( if am done with this girl at least I'll get one big car and a mansion) ....
Girls stop going after gee boys
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by olaszydaruma(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ranchojesus:
They are all moda fuckers any bitch that is not contented with what she has got should be fucing fucin the ass and used for fucing money ritual... I fucking hate bitches of this days no matter how fucng loyal you are to them they will fuking go behind you and fuk a yahoo motherfuckler...Fuclk to hell I don't give a shit... fffffuc
It seems one of your girlfriend have f***** a yahoo guy behind your back

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
MustiizRaja:

so u base in ilorin
Yes boss
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by d33types: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
farano:
A Lady first shared it on Facebook..

So it makes it true?
Farano,I thought you were smart!
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Absolute! Rubbish! How did you know her boyfriend used her for the so called ritual? Did you witness her boyfriend use her?
I hope these barbaric ignorant folks haven't harmed an innocent man. Claiming he used his girlfriend for riutal.
What the hell? Is yahoo yahoo anyway?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Cityguy: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Abudu2000:
Op in 2017 u need more than just Instagram comments to backup your story. The fact that people are commenting on an unverified news doesn't mean we should believe that...
God gave you brain and you are using it jare.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by illegalking: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2017
U gave too much Bleep brah:
FvckShiT:
Fûçk her!

ßitch was fúçkin materialistic..so she fúçking got served! And am sure the blöödyfûçkiñg dude fûçked her so fúçking bad

Fûçk the blöödyfûçkiñg pathetic dude too undecided

So I fúçking say again...... FÛÇK HER
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by kennyswagz: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2017
grin grin grin
Settingz321:
finally FTC today
The hustle tight ooo

As for the post

That's what the yahoo boy call reward for labor
He must have spent heavily on the foolish lady

That's how one lady was asking me a student to get her infinix Hote 5, claiming am not caring enough....... Lol some weeks after I actually saw her with the said phone... The hustle is real oooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by mechanics(m): 5:23am On Sep 22, 2017
wickedness
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by prodigy4u: 5:31am On Sep 22, 2017
You should loathe illegal wealth not "small boys". Money doesn't respect age.
Jodha:

Rip sha..

Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2017
The guy is a sharp bad guy
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Jkvivi2020: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2017
yahoo boy slay Toto, breast, nyash, and Bleep the living hell out of the bitch and now she is dead.that is what a girl get when she go after money ready to Bleep any guy with cash.these hoes ain't loyal Bleep and pass to the next baller.
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by selfmadeboss: 1:11am On Sep 23, 2017
another useless news with no proofs. so because his gf died so na im kill am abi. stewpid country with stewpid people with stewpid mentality
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Boxer007(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
falconey:

When legit Hustlers like me Dey pursue dem, them go belittle and reject then end up being used.

Farano, I didn't know you've got camel in the toe, if you know what I mean.

Hi boo. Hiya. Would you eat my butthole?
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by christ007(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
This will be a lesson for girls who can't stay with their guy. The most part is that some girls will tel you that they Can't date you if you aren't a G boy.i just pray my sister should not fall into their hands
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Mercyjohnson11(f): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. - Nairaland /Romance
Re: Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says by Mercyjohnson11(f): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Admin@nairaland- am so worry i can't create new post, please help me out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics / FIRS Director, Mohammadu Kudu Lawal, Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.