Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,873 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Roll A Blunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Roll A Blunt (2945 Views)

How To Roll A Joint In 7 Easy Steps / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Roll A Blunt by mistersmartfone: 7:51am On Sep 21, 2017
Step 1: Grind Your Cannabis

Break down your Weed into shake using a grinder or your hands. Using a grinder will help maintain an even burn, while using your hands is the more traditional method and is often preferred to help the blunt burn a little slower.

Step 2: Prep the Blunt Wrap (RIZZLA)

To roll your blunt you’ll need a tobacco wrap. Traditionally, connoisseurs will empty a cigarillo (like Swisher Sweets, Phillies, or Backwoods), but these day you can find empty wraps at the corner store. Use a blade to cut the blunt lengthwise, or if you’ve got the right touch you can “crack” the blunt using your fingers. Once you’ve split the blunt, empty the tobacco from the middle and discard (or if you like to smoke spliffs, save it for later).

Step 3: Wet the Wrap

Using just a little bit of moisture will make your blunt wrap easier to work with, shape, and help seal up any small tears that might occur while you’re emptying its tobacco innards. This is easily done with some saliva, but if you’re rolling this blunt for someone else, you might consider using the tip of your finger and some tap water.
.................................................................................................MORE AT http://13reasony..com.ng/2017/09/cannabis-101-how-to-roll-perfect-blunt.html

2 Likes

Re: How To Roll A Blunt by skimmy005: 7:58am On Sep 21, 2017
good bless ur papa and mama for giving birth to u, I dn learn sumtin inspiration dis month, God bless u

6 Likes

Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2017
skimmy005:
good bless ur papa and mama for giving birth to u, I dn learn sumtin inspiration dis month, God bless u

Lol Jumia sells a weed roller as a lazy dude like me am going for the weed roller , my weedman rolls for me

1 Like

Re: How To Roll A Blunt by mistersmartfone: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by johnstar(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
pcguru1:

Lol Jumia sells a weed roller as a lazy dude like me am going for the weed roller , my weedman rolls for me

Whr can i get the roller in lagos
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
weed is the only thing I'd if I ever wanna.. those tobaccos are bunch of crap
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by SalafRider(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Damn niqqqqaaarrr in my street no G roll a blunt better than me and I ain't bragging. Thanks though some dudes still gonna learn cuz I know lotta lazy dudes who can't still roll...
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
Weed?
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
pcguru1:

pcguru, you smoke weed? You're handsome btw...
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
Weed?
.. yeah like if I one day choose to start smoking.. I don't smoke
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. yeah like if I one day choose to start smoking.. I don't smoke
Don't.
Never smoke.

Don't yield to peer pressure biG, okay.
Weed is the worse shiit you can inhale into your healthy lungs.

1 Like

Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
Don't.
Never smoke.

Don't yield to peer pressure biG, okay.
Weed is the worse shiit you can inhale into your healthy lungs.
.. umm okay.. sure I probably will never smoke but I get this really mild cravings for weed.. you see weed isn't as toxic as portrayed in the media .. it can be used as anagelsic I. e for pain relief.. watched a movie where it was being prescribed to a patient.

me ever choosing to smoke has nothing to do with peer pressure.. I make my own choices.

zaddy really appreciates that you care for him though
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by dayleke: 4:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Lol@zaddy
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by MasonKendall(m): 5:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Has anyone tried weed + tramadol b4? Cos it fantastic
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
pcguru, you smoke weed? You're handsome btw...

Yes o, it's a silly habit I picked up, but not anymore. It's a terrible habit. Plus I like your dark jokes collection. I am a big fan of dark humour. I have some mad ones and clever ones I download maybe one day I will share in the joke thread and share with you.
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. umm okay.. sure I probably will never smoke but I get this really mild cravings for weed.. you see weed isn't as toxic as portrayed in the media .. it can be used as anagelsic I. e for pain relief.. watched a movie where it was being prescribed to a patient.

me ever choosing to smoke has nothing to do with peer pressure.. I make my own choices.

zaddy really appreciates that you care for him though
why wouldn't i care.
Don't smoke, okay?
Be careful....
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2020
grin
pcguru1:

Yes o, it's a silly habit I picked up, but not anymore. It's a terrible habit. Plus I like your dark jokes collection. I am a big fan of dark humour. I have some mad ones and clever ones I download maybe one day I will share in the joke thread and share with you.
I would love for you to share them with me. Thanks!
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
why wouldn't i care. Don't smoke, okay? Be careful....
aiit baby girl
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
MasonKendall:
.. damn niccur.. you gon end up in a nut house
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
dayleke:
Lol@zaddy
.. what you on about
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by dayleke: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. what you on about

Noftin really bro.
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Millenniumlady(f): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
pcguru1:

So after all the mouth you're lazy sad i don't like lazy men
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So after all the mouth you're lazy sad i don't like lazy men

Who is this one ? angry are you alright
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Millenniumlady(f): 5:35am On Mar 12, 2020
pcguru1:

Who is this one ? angry are you alright
Are we fighting Hmmmmn
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Are we fighting Hmmmmn

Fight ke, I don't even know who you are, you are the one who came and mentioned my name and calling me lazy. What type of response did you envisage would occur ?
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by GeneralPula: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2020
biGDhAp:

They’re not bunch of crap..

But weed is very good..
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by tobby20: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2020
MasonKendall:
Yep . its cool
The euphoria is on another level
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Starboytwo(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2020
I only smoke Arizona

I have difficulty molling jombos, but "Slow burner" my buddy is the best "moller" I know, wahrah man rolls with joy, he go even help u put filter...

However the greatest "moller" I have seen is "Collabo" he runs a joint at OJ(ojuwoye) in just 3 steps he would Moll a Big Jombo for you... I kept looking at his hands, but couldn't get it...

Just 3 step ooo, 1 2 3, Jombo don land... Boss
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Millenniumlady(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
pcguru1:

Fight ke, I don't even know who you are, you are the one who came and mentioned my name and calling me lazy. What type of response did you envisage would occur ?
I'm sorry for that
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Happyfela(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
The Herb advocate
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm sorry for that

no vex jare, i thought you were looking for trouble, sorry for the outburst.
Re: How To Roll A Blunt by Millenniumlady(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
pcguru1:

no vex jare, i thought you were looking for trouble, sorry for the outburst.
Thanks hope you're having a good day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Guys Come In Here(what Did You Face As Challenges Being Tall) / Why This Sudden Increase of Hook Ups By Girls? / Nigerian men are scum - Lady crys out on Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.