Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (5787 Views)

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Lighting your blunt with matches? How safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by 360clips: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
1. If a girl you don't like is trying to hit on you, tell her straight off you don't like her!

2. If an ugly woman is so full of herself let her know she's ugly and unattractive!

3. If a pretty girl is so stupid and full of herself, find her flaw and let her know bluntly!

4. If there's a girl every guy is Simping for & showering with attention, find her flaw and let her know how ugly it is!

Learn to be blunt with women! Never in you life asslick them! They will hate you but deep down their pussies will drip wet by just the sight of you! Try it and see!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Agwadi: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Vagina ppl don do baba strong thing........e be things.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by donbachi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
And anyday konji hold u.tell her bluntly,"go i no dey do".

15 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by MufasaLion: 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who broke your heart? grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
That's how I currently roll.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Robertgreene1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
seconded...

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Victorious12: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
360clips:
1. If a girl you don't like is trying to hit on you, tell her straight off you don't like her!

2. If an ugly woman is so full of herself let her know she's ugly and unattractive!

3. If a pretty girl is so stupid and full of herself, find her flaw and let her know bluntly!

4. If there's a girl every guy is Simping for & showering with attention, find her flaw and let her know how ugly it is!

Learn to be blunt with women! Never in you life asslick them! They will hate you but deep down their pussies will drip wet by just the sight of you! Try it and see!
Are you sure it works
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by jamiudarex(m): 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Agwadi:

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by thatsleepboy1: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
In this life have sense. I repeat have sense Biko màkà odi mkpa

3 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by 360clips: 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Victorious12:

Are you sure it works
Of course! It's a pure psychological technic!
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Victorious12: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
360clips:
Of course! It's a pure psychological technic!
So the girl you insults like you back

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Jeon(f): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
360clips:

later you will say you don't like women, you don't have anything to do with them. but you can't get their matters off your dead skull.

BEWARE!

4 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by 360clips: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Victorious12:

So the girl you insults like you back
Don't be asking me dumb ass question. undecided I just told you it's a phycological tech. Dumbass simp. undecided
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by 360clips: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jeon:

later you will say you don't like women, you don't have anything to do with them. but you can't get their matters off your dead skull.

BEWARE!
I'm just tryna help hopeless romantics like you out! Simp, take advise. undecided
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Victorious12: 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
360clips:
Don't be asking me dumb ass question. undecided I just told you it's a phycological tech. Dumbass simp. undecided
I don't chase Girls,
You Angry Fellow

lols
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 06, 2021
@360

Why not just be unaffected by the BS and shenanigans. I mean, why break a sweat over it?

You don't need the chest beating alpamale thingy to let a teenage minded girl know you're not bending your principles.. Its really try hard.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by 3gpvids: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2021
When you rant for here finish,you go cum go back go gee Amara 3k for 10mins fccking

oluku
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by purples25(f): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2021
Toxic love.
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:49am On Apr 06, 2021
360clips:

Actually the best thing for women is to smile and tell them any rubbish that they want to hear.

- How do I look? Even though she looks like a masquerade, you say - "absolutely stunning. You look so beautiful".

- please don't lie to me, am I fat? Even though she looks like a hippo, you say - "you look to me exactly like the day we first met. You're so sexy"

- How does my hair look? "Wonderful"
- Do you still love me? "I worship the ground that you walk on my princess". Not queen but princess so she feels young.

Just think about the most outrageous flattering thing and say it with a straight face, no shaking. The last thing you want to do with a female is let her know what is exactly on your mind. Absolute no no.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2021
360clips:
I'm just tryna help hopeless romantics like you out! Simp, take advise. undecided
That's a fugly girl account, her main moniker is fati2001, ignore it

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by columbus007(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2021
I don't know what must have happened to you,but get well soon bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Drizzy5001(m): 8:27am On Apr 06, 2021
Lol.. Baba Don vex
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Athemisia: 8:35am On Apr 06, 2021
Agwadi:
Wetin dïck no go see for inside Toto....

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Athemisia: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Actually the best thing for women is to smile and tell them any rubbish that they want to hear.

- How do I look? Even though she looks like a masquerade, you say - "absolutely stunning. You look so beautiful".

- please don't lie to me, am I fat? Even though she looks like a hippo, you say - "you look to me exactly like the day we first met. You're so sexy"

- How does my hair look? "Wonderful"
- Do you still love me? "I worship the ground that you walk on my princess". Not queen but princess so she feels young.

Just think about the most outrageous flattering thing and say it with a straight face, no shaking. The last thing you want to do with a female is let her know what is exactly on your mind. Absolute no no.
I realized that ladies are creatures created to be told lies.... Because that's what they love to hear more....

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2021
Athemisia:

I realized that ladies are creatures created to be told lies.... Because that's what they love to hear more....

Absolutely
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Also if you want to bang a lady just tell her straight grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Jazzman01: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2021
360clips:

This is me. And honestly this is how to command respect from women. I normally ignore them. And if there is a need to talk to them, I do it bluntly. All the ladies in my area and work place fear and respect me because of these.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by gregyboy(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2021
All this for women is that men these days are jobless or is it just Nigerian

You all act like you dont worship women and form alpha makes but every seconds the men wont allow us rest on issues concerning women

Weak men, men who discuss women all day, i spit on nairaland men

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Orpazpjr: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
Op just made an OG call..
Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by blazepascal(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
nobody should follow the op advice ooo unless you wanna act irresponsible

3 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by purples25(f): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
I believe everyone, whether male or female should be treated with respect. Not lied to, no, that's not what I'm saying. But there should be discretion and wisdom, and tact, in telling people things.

Can you just wake up and tell someone they have cancer and they're going to die in seven days JUST like that? Or tell them about a loss just like That? Have you heard of people who were told its over and they went to commit suicide? Not everyone has the same mental strength.

Being sensitive emotionally to others is not weakness, it is just wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
This Post Could look Hypocritical Or Not?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Need A Guy / If your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Wrongfully Accuses You of Something? / Hispanic-american Girl Dating A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.