Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating (2544 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
The past few days have been full ofconfessions.

Comedy king Kevin Hart confessed to cheating on his pregnant wife. Closer to home, Tanzanian superstar Diamond Platnumz admitted to impregnating a video vixen on his wife’s bed. Goddamn…us men are truly evil.

Some might argue that these celebrities set a good example by coming out and manning up. I tend to disagree. The best rules to follow when it comes to cheating are DENY DENY DENY or QUIET QUIET QUIET. A confession might look good on paper but it will ruin you for good. No matter how much every moral fiber left in your soul is urging you to tell her, to own up to your mistake and to beg for her forgiveness, don’t do it.

Here’s why:

1. She will forever hold it against you.
In the future, every time you have a fight, she will bring it up. You will never hear the end of it. A confession will give her the “trump card,” which beats every other card in the deck. Her attitude will be higher than an NBA player’s forehead. You will never have a say during arguments again. Once Pandora’s Box is open there is no closing it and putting all the dirty secrets back inside. The relationship will change forever. Things will never go back to the way they were before you blabbed.

2. She will leave.
This is what most girlfriends will do. Wives might stay because they have so much to lose but girlfriends are more likely to leave. And other men will be waiting on the sidelines to grab the opportunity. Do you want that? I bet you don’t. Living with guilt might be better than living without her in your life.

3. The other woman didn’t mean anything…so it doesn’t matter.

You still love your main girl right? End of story. If the other woman didn’t mean anything, why let her destroy what you have? Forget it happened, the way a dunderhead forgets points in the exam room.

4. She will revenge.
If she doesn’t leave you, be 100% sure that she will revenge. The most obvious thing she might do will be cheating on you too. But even if she doesn’t want to cheat, she will still find a way to hurt you. And guess what? You won’t have the right to complain. She persevered your bullshit after all.

5. Not telling her proves that you care about her feelings.

Of course, you care about her. You have a terrible way of showing it, but you really do care about her. You value her and that’s why you didn’t start dating the woman you cheated with. Cheating was bad enough, so the last thing you want to do is hurt her again. Telling her will crush her. Make it up to her by being a better boyfriend than before you cheated.

6. She might never find out.
So long as there are no trails leading back to the other woman, you are good. If she hasn’t accused you and has no clue you cheated, keep it that way. Why rush to confess about something that she might never actually find out? Would you ever pull off the perfect crime and then call the police to say: “Hey, guess what I did?” They say what you don’t know doesn’t hurt you. She is much better off going through life being blissfully unaware. If she knows the details, she will let them run through her head over and over again until it drives the both of you crazy.

7. History proves that women actually forgive men who act tough after cheating than those who get on their knees. 
Ask every guy who was dumped after cheating and he will tell you they admitted and said sorry a dozen times. Women have a tendency of punishing remorseful men. When you get on your knees, she will step over you as she walks away from your life but if you act tough, she might eventually think she’s overreacting.

8. All men cheat anyway.
Why apologize for something that’s common among all men? It’s like apologizing for having a beard. All men have the ability to cheat so long as the conditions are right. Those who don’t cheat simply lack options.

Omgvoice.com

https://amp.omgvoice.com/relationships/reasons-man-never-confess-cheating

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Kowor(f): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2017
Your theory is a big fat lie! Not all women do all you listed. Talk better biko.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by tosyne2much(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2017
This one you're encouraging us to cheat ehn cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FvckShiT(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2017
Cös he's a fúçking man!

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by CaroLyner(f): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2017
All men cheat anyway .
Why apologize for something that’s common among all men? It’s like apologizing for having a beard. All men have the ability to cheat so long as the conditions are right. Those who don’t cheat simply lack options.

Really ?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:
Your theory is a big fat lie! Not all women do all you listed. Talk better biko.
It doesn't have to be all...I know you do most
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Florblu(f): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2017
By their opinion you shall know them.
I pray you find a wife who won't wait for you to confess when you cheat before she "jungle justice" you

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Men and cheating are like 5&6. sad
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
Florblu:
By their opinion you shall know them.
I pray you find a wife who won't wait for you to confess when you cheat before she "jungle justice" you
Why should I confess when I'm not caught. Why? To prove what?.....If she confesses after cheating without my catching her...she's on her own
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Akinbahm(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2017
You were making sense from the beginning only for you to spoil the whole thing with your numb 8 "all dude cheat" so, you are trying to normalise cheating chei? still reserve my comment till it reach FP.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

8. All men cheat anyway.

Seriously ?
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

Seriously ?
Apologising does not mean he won't do it again. And doesn't mean she will forgive

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Kowor(f): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
It doesn't have to be all...I know you do most
Yeah, the same way you cheat and get away with it. undecided
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Apologising does not mean he won't do it again. And doesn't mean she will forgive

That's your own theory... Not all men cheat
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by cerowo(f): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Irö o @ op.... I disagree to your post angry
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by TINALETC3(f): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2017
U lie, b4 she accused and suspected u, she already had evidence, lying abt it wl make tins worse. No 8 is black lie

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:

Yeah, the same way you cheat and get away with it. undecided
is that suppose to be a spite or sarcasm? More reason your cheating boyfriend shouldn't confess after bonking another pvssie
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

That's your own theory... Not all men cheat
Keep dreaming. Men will cheat given all cheating circumstances..same with women

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by bitchcrafts: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2017
Your list is incomplete without mentioning the dead pan beating yo prone to receiving grin
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Keep dreaming. Men will cheat given all cheating circumstances..same with women

So you are insinuating that all women also cheat

Just say everybody are Cheaters
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
All men cheat anyway .

Really ?

But is that the only point you see?...What if the last point isn't included...what would be your opinion
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:

So you are insinuating that all women also cheat

Just say everybody are Cheaters

I said 'given right conditions' and thrilling temptations..women will cheat as much as men....dont misinterpret
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by solomix10(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2017
i like them alpha guys, they wil still stand on their ground after cheating sotaay the lady(cheatee) will start goin on her knees.
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Jodha(f): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Nairaland bingos will not attack their kind now for typing trash....one of them above is even smiling...

But if a lass types something reasonable aimed at exposing the foolery of some guys and salvaging gullible girls...them go use their wrinkled thumbs dey type rubbish...

While one girl perm soft dey press dia mumu button..

Mugus..
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Kowor(f): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
is that suppose to be a spite or sarcasm? More reason your cheating boyfriend shouldn't confess after bonking another pvssie
Lol. There is this thing you probably don't know or understand and it's called "Trust" and that's what binds us. So am not gonna reply you again. Boy bye
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Kowor:

Lol. There is this thing you probably don't know or understand and it's called "Trust" and that's what binds us. So am not gonna reply you again. Boy bye
So you mean people that are cheating dont have trust in their relationship? Dnt call me boy
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by KelvinCX(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
All men cheat anyway .

Really ?
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
believe me i wouldn't cheat on you :
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2017
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
believe me i wouldn't cheat on you :

Hey...what's the meaning of this? won't take u no where
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
This one you're encouraging us to cheat ehn cheesy

I'm not encouraging it.... Jst man up and don't complicate by confessing it
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by AuroraB(f): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Not all men cheat!
You airheads won't take it so long your man is undecided
You can continue taking your cheat-of-a-man, we don't care wink smiley grin cheesy
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by Olasco93: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
Though cheating is not advisable by me. Moreover, some points are logically right, while some are completely wrong (e.g. Point cool
Re: 8 Reasons Why A Man Should Never Confess To Cheating by FreeSpirited: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Olasco93:
Though cheating is not advisable by me. Moreover, some points are logically right, while some are completely wrong (e.g. Point cool
Yea...the last point is the only issue there....but they won't acknowledge other points

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Popular Nigerian Slay Queen, Classic White Mysteriously Killed / Check Out The Site That Is Better Than Nairaland And Created With A Phone / Popular Gay Cross Dresser Becomes Straight, Gets Himself A Hot Girlfriend(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.