Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... (25987 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Melhome23: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
What do you do when your partner confeases to cheating??
Watch the video below. Please SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you. Leave a comment for me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vohg_7_DLms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
thats the end of the r/ship, no questions asked, no wahala!

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
I don't know.

But there won't be any peace and trust in the relationship or marriage anymore.

Whenever he leaves the house I'll always worry that he's going to another woman and before you know it, I'll track his every movement... I'll hire a PI if it needs be to follow him around, or I'll buy a drone to follow him whenever I'm free... grin grin grin

I've once heard a story of how a man caught his wife cheating by using a drone to follow her around... grin grin grin

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Melhome23: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yeah. Cheating is a serious matter. Please do SUBSCRIBE to my channel. I have some interesting videos there too.

Thank you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Melhome23: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Melhome23: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Have you watched this yet? Please SUBSCRIBE after watching .. we need to address the topic of cheating in a relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vohg_7_DLms

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Sonnobax15(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Personally,I can't stand it.... It'll be over between us..

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
I'll do nothing.. it's their life and I'm less concerned.
Many cheat codedly or in secret, that's the nature of Life. You can't control a grown up adult

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Melhome23: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
But will you stay? I personally don't think I will

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 3:49am On Jul 16, 2023
Lol, grin .....

I would even blame myself cuz if a Man is Enough in the Faculty of Manhood Your Women Shouldn't Cheat Ceteris Paribus !

Nevertheless Na Thief Wey no Wise Dem dey Steal His Wares .... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by blazesam(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
I forgive immediately.. because omo, if she know wetin me I d do, her BP fit rise to 300/170

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by meum: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Just listen to the confession. After that, plan & execute yours. Confess to your partner too. Then the score will be a tie. That “tie” should tie both of you together in love.

Seriously why should one partner cheat? Why?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Funflipper: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Dididrumz(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
I'll forgive You and let You go.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by sojisenai(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Often times than not, a confessing partner is one who is about to get caught.

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Mustack: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
We go dy nani
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by JooEeL(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Image123(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Forgive, no other option na. undecided
If na unmarried, you are both cheating na, nothing like partner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by sylve11: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Humans will always cheat. Forgiveness is a personal thing.

I don't know if I can forgive a cheating partner sha. embarassed undecided cool

10 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Agbadocassava: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Image123:
Forgive,
Forgive And forget only possible if the person he/she cheated with is dead or can’t be seen again…

4 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Curdlebug(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Hgf
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Abokiijebu: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Kill her and japa straight

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SultanOfPuna: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Anny69: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

Whenever he leaves the house I'll always worry that he's going to another woman and before you know it, I'll track his every movement... I'll hire a PI if it needs be to follow him around, or I'll buy a drone to follow him whenever I'm free... grin grin grin

I've once heard a story of how a man caught his wife cheating by using a drone to follow her around... grin grin grin
grin grin Lmao drone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Ubdavis(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
I take a walk

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by baike: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
I already know my gf go fvck others so I no mind wink wink

If I find out I go fvck her well and give her attitude cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Unperturbedpota: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
When there's no content rubbish gets to front page

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Brushstrokes20: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
I'm done and out cool
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by sylve11: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know.

Awon set pilots grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by tempex88(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Forgive, prevent re-occurrence and forget.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
Lol, grin .....

I would even blame myself cuz if a Man is Enough in the Faculty of Manhood Your Women Shouldn't Cheat Ceteris Paribus !

Nevertheless Na Thief Wey no Wise Dem dey Steal His Wares .... grin
But you cheat too abi it's only men that are allowed to cheat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / Advantages Of Not Having A Lover / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.