Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Will Contact French Government Over Lai Mohamend Claims For Sponsoring IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Contact French Government Over Lai Mohamend Claims For Sponsoring IPOB (558 Views)

Abia: Gov Ikpeazu Writes IG Of Police,Accuses Top Politician For Sponsoring IPOB / Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists / Lai Mohammed Should Name Treasury Looters Sponsoring IPOB — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Contact French Government Over Lai Mohamend Claims For Sponsoring IPOB by Joel3(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2017
lai Mohammed went too far accusing France for not only sponsoring ipob but also the financial headquarter of ipob, lai mohamend mouth is so lousy to accuse people and country without concrete evidence, first it was from looters, next it was from opposition party, now it foreign countries. this matter has gone beyond propaganda and politicking to propagate the administration agenda.

i am just waiting for France government through their embassy or whatever to respond to lai mohammend. and if by today no public notice regarding that. i'm going to contact and draw their attention to lia mohamend press release yestarday.

first of all ipob is registered in UK and US as not violence organization. and the united nation and all other countries doesn't seems to agree with the Nigeria government that ipob is a terrorist group. no develop countries can registered a terrorist group and in each of the rallies in Europe and America the governments are aware and ipob took protest permission as police supervise them because they are foreigners.

the France government has only 48hours to reply lai mohamend.
Re: I Will Contact French Government Over Lai Mohamend Claims For Sponsoring IPOB by Joel3(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
lol. they already respond.
Re: I Will Contact French Government Over Lai Mohamend Claims For Sponsoring IPOB by MONITZ: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
The Nigerian government is like a drowning man who will clasp a bunch of straws in order to stay afloat.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Muslims Honour Ajimobi For Religious Harmony, Good Governance / Wishing Nigeria And Nigerians A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION. / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.