Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) (998 Views)

Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / Markets In Onitsha, Aba And Igweocha Shuts Down Over Arrival Of Nnamdi Kanu(pic) / 82 Yr Old IPOB Member Bowing To Kanu - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by onojaduru: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2017
Ogundamisi you see your life.You are a confirmed terrorist

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by Pascalberry(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2017
Lolss. . Seen
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by sarrki(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2017
Igbos are designated terrorist group

They are in the same category with am shabab of Somalia isil in Iraq and Taliban in Kandahar

A little bit higher than boko and the Tuareg in mali
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by OjukwuWarBird: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

They are in the same category with am shabab of Somalia isil in Iraq and Taliban in Kandahar

Do terrorists protest before United Nations building in the United States

illiteracy is a disease in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by attackgat: 10:39am On Sep 21, 2017
OPC killed many people

IPOB is yet to kill anyone

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by Eastfield1: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2017
We all already know

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by dkronicle(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

i cant tell u that ur weed seller sells u bad weed but just grow ur brain..

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by Homeboiy: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2017
on my way to west to go pay for the lady's pride price

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by oduastates: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2017
Ogundamisi is one big dolt .
OPC and IPOB are two different organisations with separate agenda . OPC purpose was mostly limited to the security of yorubaland against an armed force which had become a tribal tool of oppression . I cannot remember anytime when OPC propagated hate . IPOB does .

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by DrUche3(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

I had maintained absolute silence until now...
Why not drop ethnic differences and be very sincere to yourself?!

Was there any report of killings by members/supporters of IPOB before the recent military moves

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by PointZerom: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2017
oduastates:
Ogundamisi is one big dolt .
OPC and IPOB are two different organisations with separate agenda . OPC purpose was mostly limited to the security of yorubaland against an armed force which had become a tribal tool of oppression . I cannot remember anytime when OPC propagated hate . IPOB does .

The day these OPC miscreants blocked my car with guns at Cele Oshodi for their convoy to pass was the day I know that there are more to this OPC.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by RomeSankara: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

That proscription is grossly ultra vires and the illegality can only last as long as this rogue regime

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by manuelzz(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2017
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Buhari's Aide Ogundamisi & Nnamdi Kanu(pic) by oduastates: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
PointZerom:

The day these OPC miscreants blocked my car with guns at Cele Oshodi for their convoy to pass was the day I know that there are more to this OPC.

They grew too large to be controlled. The people actually turned them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams / GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 / Christmas Fun Thread Concerning Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.