Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa (14825 Views)

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade / Kogi State Government Replies Sen. Dino Melaye Over Failed Project Video / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
I don't know why u pple fail to read n look deep. .yes igbos in adamawa would speak like this because they hv invested heavily outside and dont want to lose dia investments. .so therefore forget biafra n lets stay as we r in nigeria, be it second class citizen, no good road, no ibo presidency, no extra state for the south east, no railway or intl airport in the region as far as we are safe in other parts of the country and are investing. .to me dats selling the rights of ibo children yet unborn. .well we shall c wat hapens in 2019 n 2023. .i pray God keep me alive til then but dont know of u
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by GavelSlam: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Innocent112:

moda fuckers i don't blame you though Since you people went and did all your investment over there gerara here Biafra we know Biafra we stand all hail Biafra

Some of you need your sanity or at the very least your aptitude tested.

Are you actually lampooning your kinsmen for their industrious nature, for being the itinerant business people they are? The same characteristics you always applaud them for?

In your wild imagination they are marginalised. Yet, they who have sojourned differ. They have made home, industry and family in these distant lands for generations.

They have become successful, they have become integrated and integral part of everyday life in the North.

But you, you who has neither been to the North nor made industry, you who cannot be an upstanding member of community, you who has never nested a coop nor blazed a trail, think you are the kind who should belittle their history, their ventures and successes.

It is this Ipob/ Biafra issue that has actually began to make me realise those stories of the envious village uncle who poisons his visiting kinsman could actually be true.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by mrtayesynchro(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
In every democratic setting, it's expected that some people will agree and disagree whenever any issue concerning the public is raised. That's beauty of democracy.
But at the end, majority carries the vote and majority of igbos want Biafra.( If you doubt me, why is Nig govt afraid of testing their popularity through referendum, if clamour for Biafra is only for miscreants ? )
Only animalistic basstardds that lack knowledge of democracy will rejoice at the sight of this thread because they think that every human being would be miserable zombies like them. Agreement and disagreement should be inevitable.
Their decision is ok as long as they are happy with it and that is what I expected.

AGAIN, MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE.

Woman this is Africa and not western Europe, so forget about referendum. If u still insist on secession then brace yourself up for war,yes nothing but war and your lots know u don't stand a chance when it comes to war.so please just shut the trap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by GavelSlam: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
I don't know why u pple fail to read n look deep. .yes igbos in adamawa would speak like this because they hv invested heavily outside and dont want to lose dia investments. .so therefore forget biafra n lets stay as we r in nigeria, be it second class citizen, no good road, no ibo presidency, no extra state for the south east, no railway or intl airport in the region as far as we are safe in other parts of the country and are investing. .to me dats selling the rights of ibo children yet unborn. .well we shall c wat hapens in 2019 n 2023. .i pray God keep me alive til then but dont know of u

Honestly, some of you lot are amazing.

You mean you actually think an extra state in the East is a quest that must be realised?

Can you actually explain why this new state is absolutely necessary?

Before you do so, may I inform you that Niger state alone covers the perimeter size of the entire East - all states put together. Ruminate on that.

For igbo presidency please tell me how many votes Chukwuemeka Ojukwu got from the east the last time he contested? After all, charity begins at home.

Are you also expecting that now, after insulting directly and overtly the other tribes that you coexist with, without restraint, without caution, that you have sold yourself as a viable option for presidency?

Please show me the rail lines that exist in the other parts of the country that has been deprived of in the East?

Stop repeating what you were told like it is some incantation that would magically create change.
Settle down and test every statement people make for or against any bias you might have.
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by ozoemenaca: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Story story story
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Touchey: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
The way Igbos defend Nnamdi kanu like those MMM Guys grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Amah70: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mrl1:
The Igbo community in Adamawa State on Thursday dismissed the agitation for Biafra.
Leader of the community, Godwin Onemaka while addressing journalists in Yola, described the struggle for Biafra as unnecessary.
Onemaka urged the agitators to consider the consequences of plunging Nigerian into chaos by divisive activities.
Citing the effect of another Civil war, Onemaka maintained that Biafra agitation had failed and there was no need to restart it again.
According to Onemaka, agitators should have a rethink because people of the South East extraction are looking for ways to develop there selves.
Onemaka said, “Biafra agitation has failed and there is no need to restart it; the agitators should consider the interests of the Igbo in other parts of the country.
“We, the Igbo in Adamawa, kick against the agitations for Biafra and we view it as an unnecessary capable of plunging the nation into crisis.
“We advise the agitators to stop, so that Nigeria will remain united and they should remember that since the agitation had failed in the past, revisiting it is unnecessary.
“We are looking for a way of developing ourselves and the country while most of us have invested much outside south eastern part of the country.
“So, we want to distance ourselves from the agitation, we have lived in the northern part of the country for years and our children have studied there most of whom are graduates now.’’

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-biafra-is-failed-project-we.html

Your idea of country and democracy is give you a goods shade, even under a tree, anywhere in the country, to sell your wares; that's all.

Biafra is not a failed project. Stop exposing your lack of education in the open space. Biafra must be restored.

Real Nwafor Igbos are not your type.

We are aware that there were Jews who kept guard at the Concentration Camps to avoid fellow Jews from escaping death. Those Jews did that to earn the day's meal, but not thinking of tomorrow's meal.
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Amah70: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
I don't know why u pple fail to read n look deep. .yes igbos in adamawa would speak like this because they hv invested heavily outside and dont want to lose dia investments. .

Only a most foolish Igbo would refuse to think of the ugly future of his offspring in Nigeria because of his investments in Nigeria outside Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
GavelSlam:

Honestly, some of you lot are amazing.

You mean you actually think an extra state in the East is a quest that must be realised?

Can you actually explain why this new state is absolutely necessary?

Before you do so, may I inform you that Niger state alone covers the perimeter size of the entire East - all states put together. Ruminate on that.

For igbo presidency please tell me how many votes Chukwuemeka Ojukwu got from the east the last time he contested? After all, charity begins at home.

Are you also expecting that now, after insulting directly and overtly the other tribes that you coexist with, without restraint, without caution, that you have sold yourself as a viable option for presidency?

Please show me the rail lines that exist in the other parts of the country that has been deprived of in the East?

Stop repeating what you were told like it is some incantation that would magically create change.
Settle down and test every statement people make for or against any bias you might have.
w
wetin dey worry this one? u won tel me say u go school or speak English pass me. .did u not read what I wrote. .or u think am a member of ipob or support ipob. .all I want u to get clear is dat agitation are borne out from perceive wrongs n injustice. .wen June 12 was annual, did Yoruba not form nedeco to agitate n protest. .nedeco was even label a terror group n at the end dey got the obasanjo presidency. .Niger delta agitated n presented resource control. .killed, kidnap n blew up pipeline n later got amnesty. .graduates in npower gets 30k, while militants under amnesty gets above 80k. .the north use the boko boys to destabilise goodluck cos he took their turn to rule n at the end got the buhari presidency. .don't u know dats wat this whole thing is boiling to? now pple are crying or saying dialogue. .wat do u think are discuss in dialogue. .Niger delta kidnap n threaten the existence of Nigeria n got the goodluck presidency, did other zones or ethnic groups they hv co existed with like u said not vote for him. .as for Niger state n south east size, does it matters? even Niger, BENUE . KOGI join big pass lagos but dat small lagos get population pass 4 northern states n help B urahi votes to win. .abeg just be reasonable here. .dont make it personal. .we all want peace, so let's dialogue. .
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by GavelSlam: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
w
wetin dey worry this one? u won tel me say u go school or speak English pass me. .did u not read what I wrote. .or u think am a member of ipob or support ipob. .all I want u to get clear is dat agitation are borne out from perceive wrongs n injustice. .wen June 12 was annual, did Yoruba not form nedeco to agitate n protest. .nedeco was even label a terror group n at the end dey got the obasanjo presidency. .Niger delta agitated n presented resource control. .killed, kidnap n blew up pipeline n later got amnesty. .graduates in npower gets 30k, while militants under amnesty gets above 80k. .the north use the boko boys to destabilise goodluck cos he took their turn to rule n at the end got the buhari presidency. .don't u know dats wat this whole thing is boiling to? now pple are crying or saying dialogue. .wat do u think are discuss in dialogue. .Niger delta kidnap n threaten the existence of Nigeria n got the goodluck presidency, did other zones or ethnic groups they hv co existed with like u said not vote for him. .as for Niger state n south east size, does it matters? even Niger, BENUE . KOGI join big pass lagos but dat small lagos get population pass 4 northern states n help B urahi votes to win. .abeg just be reasonable here. .dont make it personal. .we all want peace, so let's dialogue. .

Guy, who else apart from you can actually read what you just wrote?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
dakeskese:
This ones just wan protect their business... thatzall

As if you will feed him if he losses everything through the war...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by higherpower: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
In every democratic setting, it's expected that some people will agree and disagree whenever any issue concerning the public is raised. That's beauty of democracy.
But at the end, majority carries the vote and majority of igbos want Biafra.( If you doubt me, why is Nig govt afraid of testing their popularity through referendum, if clamour for Biafra is only for miscreants ? )
Only animalistic basstardds that lack knowledge of democracy will rejoice at the sight of this thread because they think that every human being would be miserable zombies like them. Agreement and disagreement should be inevitable.
Their decision is ok as long as they are happy with it and that is what I expected.

You have lost your sense to stupidity and self inflicted foolishness. At your age u don't know that one senator or house of representative member will sponsor a bill for referendum? SE has 15 senators n 45 Reps. Referendum doesn't fall from the sky. So I don't know what you mean by Nigerian government being afraid?
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by konoplyanka: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
w

you would have made sense except for the boko haram bullshit you embedded in your comment.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Benekruku(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The Biafra project died long ago under Ojukwu when he fled to Abidjan
Leader of Potopoto tries to resurrect it and it failed woefully
Where is the leader gan sef who said anyone who tries to arrest me will die?

Google it

Nnamadi Kanu was spotted in Senegal 4hours ago!
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by daveson2020(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin grin lol at the rate of desperate of yoruba and hausa journalist are carrying biafra topics these days is serious. Just like nnamdi kanu said "they will be forced to talk about us, they will kill us but at the end biafra will come" nnamdi kanu is already vindicated I was surprised when I saw hausa fulani man wearing igbo man's attire all because they want unity that's why they wore an INFIDEL attire forgetting their religion because of fear of biafra. That shows some people are really panicking because of biafra, ipob and nnamdi kanu. God bless biafra, ipob and nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by DJperdurabo: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Why do I have a feeling that if you were Muslim, you'd likely be a suicide bomber. Tried fighting the feeling, but it just won't go away...
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Yusman316(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

Guy is there anything like referendum in the Nigerian constitution? If u want the constitution amended, then approach your federal & state legislators not Buhari. It is not the job of the President to amend the constitution. Rather his is to sign it into law. So get the constitution amended if the President then refused to sign it or agree for the referendum then we know he is the problem of ipob
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Yusman316(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
If federal govt want to find kanu sharpaly, it should put a price tag on the guy. One ipob dude will blow whistle on him before a blink of an eye. Making money by any means is their way grin
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Liberal85(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

I suppose the same democracy allows your kind of lot who claim to be refined to utter such obscenities..Why the need for the obscenities when you just mentioned agreements and disagreements?One word comes to mind-CONFUSED!!! That's what you are
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by edupedia: 1:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Betmaster3:
Nnamdi kanu is a prophet, all he had said has been coming to pass recently, he equally said Nigeria will label ipob terrorists, it has happened, he said biafra will come, it will happen, chai, Nigeria and Propaganda, i'll soon move a motion that when biafra comes, anybody from Nigeria should not be allowed to enter or come into biafra, Nigeria is evil, very evil.

....also remember to include in your referendum that any IPOB seen in Naija within the first 20yrs of separation be stoned to death...many of us will support that referendum...u hia?
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by mechanics(m): 5:41am On Sep 22, 2017
True talk.
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by wirinet(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:

If you guys (IPOB and its supporters) believes in majority carries the vote, why is kanu and IPOB afraid of elections? Why are you screaming "no elections" everywhere? Why not test your majority or popularity through the ballot box? These northern igbos have all come out to denounce you guys, and so many other Igbo groups have also come out to denounce IPOB. Instead of Democratically testing your popularity through the ballot, you guys are forcing your agenda on other Igbos through insults, intimidation, blackmail and sometimes physical assaults.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani, PRP Call For Cancellation Of Kaduna Elections / Amaechi: Kano-Maradi Rail Contractor To Build University In Rivers / Umar Gwandu: We Have Not Received Notice Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.