Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa (14823 Views)

Nigeria, Igbo And Anambra ----time To Call A Spade A Spade / Kogi State Government Replies Sen. Dino Melaye Over Failed Project Video / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by MrRichy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
w
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by iamdynamite(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ipob is dead and buried.......please were is kanu,he needs to bring buhari's head as promised sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin grin see these Igbos in the north, when hurricane land now, you would be shouting "all hail biafra" because your treasure is gone!
grin grin igbos and properties are like eba and egusi soup!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by netflicks(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Amajerry83:
Why una no go disassociate from Igbos when una don invest plenty there.

All na for thier own safety make them follow iPod na make we see if them go survive that death zone.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by EzeAnambra: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nairaland mods are hypocrites
Some threads in politics section about biafra are still dere hoping 2 be moved 2 fp
Just cos 1 unknown community in adamawa are against biafra...u rush post am....keep it up
Unity beggars
confused human being...u don't even know where u stand..
U defend biafra today.
2moro u attack them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by centboy123456(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
In every democratic setting, it's expected that some people will agree and disagree whenever any issue concerning the public is raised. That's beauty of democracy.
But at the end, majority carries the vote and majority of igbos want Biafra.( If you doubt me, why is Nig govt afraid of testing their popularity through referendum, if clamour for Biafra is only for miscreants ? )
Only animalistic basstardds that lack knowledge of democracy will rejoice at the sight of this thread because they think that every human being would be zombies like them. Agreement and disagreement should be inevitable.
Their decision is ok as long as they are happy with it and that is what I expected.

AGAIN, MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE.

wow all these coming from a lady
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by JikanBaura(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ipob terrorist grin won't like this cheesy My igbos friends here @Kebbi state hate ipob and anything that has to do with biafra. Some of them even told me Kanu isn't a real Igbo shocked so have no right to agitate on behalf of them grin..

You don't expect people with properties worth billions of dollars tO dump all with that with the education they enjoyed for North to bargain it with Biafaild Nation. My friend lanky Oguchuku said to me grin and called him greed then we all laughed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
When u see hustlers, u know them. The Igbo remain the most industrous people in this country. Nigeria has made extensive economic strides because of the Igbos, no Ipob will destroy what it took years to labour for. Should my father fortfiet his land or houses in Abuja because of NK?, the Ipob dream is a fluke.

We must all be rich!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by centboy123456(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The Biafra project died long ago under Ojukwu when he fled to Abidjan
Leader of Potopoto tries to resurrect it and it failed woefully
Where is the leader gan sef who said anyone who tries to arrest me will die?

Unity beggars

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Innocent112(m): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mrl1:
The Igbo community in Adamawa State on Thursday dismissed the agitation for Biafra.
Leader of the community, Godwin Onemaka while addressing journalists in Yola, described the struggle for Biafra as unnecessary.
Onemaka urged the agitators to consider the consequences of plunging Nigerian into chaos by divisive activities.
Citing the effect of another Civil war, Onemaka maintained that Biafra agitation had failed and there was no need to restart it again.
According to Onemaka, agitators should have a rethink because people of the South East extraction are looking for ways to develop there selves.
Onemaka said, “Biafra agitation has failed and there is no need to restart it; the agitators should consider the interests of the Igbo in other parts of the country.
“We, the Igbo in Adamawa, kick against the agitations for Biafra and we view it as an unnecessary capable of plunging the nation into crisis.
“We advise the agitators to stop, so that Nigeria will remain united and they should remember that since the agitation had failed in the past, revisiting it is unnecessary.moda
“We are looking for a way of developing ourselves and the country while most of us have invested much outside south eastern part of the country.
“So, we want to distance ourselves from the agitation, we have lived in the northern part of the country for years and our children have studied there most of whom are graduates now.’’

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-biafra-is-failed-project-we.html

moda fuckers i don't blame you though Since you people went and did all your investment over there gerara here Biafra we know Biafra we stand all hail Biafra
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by asawanathegreat(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
U people have already forgotten ur home so y not?
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Potorpotorpeo: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

afonja
Wow… this has reduced drastically after the defeat of Ipob Terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Abbesuper123(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by msylva2147(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
Nairaland mods are hypocrites
Some threads in politics section about biafra are still dere hoping 2 be moved 2 fp
Just cos 1 unknown community in adamawa are against biafra...u rush post am....keep it up
Unity beggars
I advise you remove it from the front page so you won't have high blood pressure.
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by PMBtill2023: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
NnamIDIOT COWnu,get that into your thick skull!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
FG should then try to develop the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by zoedew: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
In every democratic setting, it's expected that some people will agree and disagree whenever any issue concerning the public is raised. That's beauty of democracy.
But at the end, majority carries the vote and majority of igbos want Biafra.( If you doubt me, why is Nig govt afraid of testing their popularity through referendum, if clamour for Biafra is only for miscreants ? )
Only animalistic basstardds that lack knowledge of democracy will rejoice at the sight of this thread because they think that every human being would be zombies like them. Agreement and disagreement should be inevitable.
Their decision is ok as long as they are happy with it and that is what I expected.

If, as you say, Ndigbo are in the majority in the agitation for Biafra why is not been pursued through your elected political representatives, political appointees and business moguls who are the known faces of Ndigbo in Nigeria. The day they decide in favour of Biafra it'll happen without firing a shot from a gun or hate-speech. When they speak up in favour of Biafra you can assert that the majority is disposed to Biafra. That is the verifiable truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
Only animalistic basstardds that lack knowledge of democracy will rejoice at the sight of this thread because they think that every human being would be miserable zombies like them. Agreement and disagreement should be inevitable.

i think there are more miscreants in the world than sane people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by DONFASZY(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
C igbos wey get sense
Na d jobless ones dey do ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by IGBOyoruHausa: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
May God of thunder visit any Igbo man,Woman who is working against Biafra and later will say Igbos are marginalized . May God never allow that fellow to be free.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Even those in sambisa will speak soon.
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by newyorks(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
sabotoas everywhere. come oct1st lets know there fate.
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by bigsmoke2(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Safety first grin
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Misterdhee1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:
Only animalistic basstardds that lack knowledge of democracy will rejoice at the sight of this thread because they think that every human being would be miserable zombies like them. Agreement and disagreement should be inevitable.

So in your own assertion, you think majority of igbos living and enjoying their lives outside SE will vote in support of Biafra se? How many igbos (I mean hardworking ones, not online miscreants) are even based in SE aside civil servants? Stop deceiving yourself madam. BIAFRA is nothing but a failed project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
concocted lies... does it mean their cameras are not working to give us evidence even if they are paid ijebu people in Igbo's disguise, I know they will fight for their 1000k pay in front of camera.. rented Igbo youth hahahahahahahaha Nairaland is losing it value seriously
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by naijaboiy: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Cyynthia:

What FACTS have you to prove that majority of igbo people want BIAFRA? Do you know how many igbo people are living outside the south east?

We cannot be certain yet until a real referendum is conducted, and saying that the government is scared to carry out one is the most ridiculous of reasons I've seen or heard any IPOB use as a defense to back up the majority claim.

Funny ass comedians! gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
yeyerolling:
waiting for somepple to come tag dem afonja

That's Afonja Sir.

Pls check the link.grin
Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Guyman02: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Too many Biafra articles on NL sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by egbemaoguta(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fake news,this is the picture from Igbo day that took place at olukayode stadium on November 2016,op stop posting fake news

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by elmodee7(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=Betmaster3 post=60688565]Nnamdi kanu is a prophet, all he had said has been coming to pass recently, he equally said Nigeria will label ipob terrorists, it has happened, he said biafra will come, it will happen, chai, Nigeria and Propaganda, i'll soon move a motion that when biafra comes, anybody from Nigeria should not be allowed to enter or come into biafra, Nigeria is evil, very evil.[/quo

its sad when idiots mix prophecy and fact. nnandi cownu is not a prophet, he is nothing but a mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by nextstep(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
DanielsParker:
How about the marginalization the Igbos are being subjected to?

You have lived in the north for long, so? Isn't that bullshit?

You chose to invest in the north, no one asked you to.

All I see is a Coward and a weakling.

Next time just keep shut if you've got nothing to say, Mr Godwin onemaka.

Actually, since time immemorial, the one thing that prevents war is integration: whether through intermarriage, trade, living in other parts, financial investments, etc. When people are integrated and cannot easily divest, their personal interests tends to douse the fires of marginalization and war. This is a good thing; ask the Europeans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa by Freshsan2009: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
dakeskese:
This ones just wan protect their business... thatzall
not jst 4 dis reason.... because he live in an area with sensible people.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke: I Left PDP Because The Umbrella Was Breaking / After Boards’ Dissolution: Unease In FG Agencies As Managements Fear Sack / Fg Declares Monday 6th February Public Holiday For Eid-ul Maulud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.