Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier (548 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please my fellow nairalanders, i have been seeing this pretty female soldier in this particular Check point, shes so pretty and young, my fear is how to approach her, please i need advice on how to approach her and get her contact for a start, please mature advice please no insults
Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by PointZerom: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
If you're mobile, monitor her movements to know when she needs a lift. This one worked for me in PH.

If she's doing a humanitarian work at the place you always see her, just walked up to her and let her know that she's doing a great job here bla bla bla.

You can as well approach her for one "useless" advice or mentoring, like, my sister wants to join the army Pls how do we go about it?. This one worked for me in Togo.

Pls note, every point I raised here are meant to start a convo and the rest is your hands.

Tips, You must appear smart, neat and educated. Above all they like it when you have sense of humour, manly and sincere.

Hmmmm..... You'll enjoy them when they are doing press up on you. I almost married one b'cos her bedmathic prowess lol....

1 Like

Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by Samsimple(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
PointZerom:
If you're mobile, monitor her movements to know when she needs a lift. This one worked for me in PH.

If she's doing a humanitarian work at the place you always see her, just walked up to her and let her know that she's doing a great job here bla bla bla.

You can as well approach her for one "useless" advice or mentoring, like, my sister wants to join the army Pls how do we go about it?. This one worked for me in Togo.

Pls note, every point I raised here are meant to start a convo and the rest is your hands.

Tips, You must appear smart, neat and educated. Above all they like it when you have sense of humour, manly and sincere.

Hmmmm..... You'll enjoy them when they are doing press up on you. I almost married one b'cos her bedmathic prowess lol....
Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by Samsimple(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
PointZerom:

u knw u just sentence op to his grave right
Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by eezeribe(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
stphil:
Please my fellow nairalanders, i have been seeing this pretty female soldier in this particular Check point, shes so pretty and young, my fear is how to approach her, please i need advice on how to approach her and get her contact for a start, please mature advice please no insults
The answer you seek is here....
https://www.nairaland.com/4068685/dont-afraid-approach-female-soldier
Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by PointZerom: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:
u knw u just sentence op to his grave right
I don't understand
Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by Samsimple(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
PointZerom:

I don't understand
wen op blockus gets d kick u wont b dere
Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by PointZerom: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:
wen op blockus gets d kick u wont b dere

lol, op abeg play by the rules o.
Re: Help! Advice On How To Woo A Female Soldier by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Female uniform women are the easiest females a man can ever talk with. Like the first guy said look a time where she will be alone and initiate a conservation. I.e, such a wonderful job in this hot weather. simple. Before you initiate a conversation, try to make yourself appear in her radar daily, so she can spot you but by no means should you talk with her, do stuffs like charitable activity, help someone in need, or do something responsible she can keep you in her radar, then after like a week, don't keep her waiting too long strike my brother. I've spoken to female inspectors, police, airforce, army, bros, there are wonderful I swear, no dull yourself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Sexiest Models Of Africa W/links / She Love Me But I Always Hurt Her With My Words--brilliant / A Handsome Nairalander Steps Out In Style(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.