Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (83417 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" / My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Try to spice things up a bit. Change up your look. I know how stressful it can be having a newborn baby you barely have time for yourself. But you just have to try a bit and change up your look. Hey I'm not blaming it on you, trust me am not but sometimes especially after having a baby the whole thing can be so exhausting one can forget one self. Get some sexy clothes, fix your hair, look after your skin get your make up done once in a while just to look Beautiful for him. We women like to dress for other women forgetting the most important person our husbands/bfs.

When there's a weeding we slay like there's no tommorrow. An occasional or a party we dress to kill. But we forget the most important part looking absolutely beautiful for our partners in the house. Also try to buy some sexy lingeries go for a nice wax.......(depends on his preference though lol and yours you know best) and put on some nice smelling perfumes at night. You know those sensual body mist not those overpowering perfumes for daytime. Having a baby is possibly the most stressful moment a couple can go through especially the woman. Sometimes take the child to family members and have some ME time.

It could be way deeper then this and something better knew to only him but you may never know unless you try.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by FvckShiT(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

Are you OK ?.. Looks like you need a mental evaluation.

You fúçking tell that to yo pôpz

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

whether he last 30 secs or one hour he still releases d same sperm... U cant tell his family but u can tell nairaland ha ha ha... I think the problem is with both of u... If its abt d pregnancy then its u bcuz d man released...

Best solution seek help from ur doctor

She is comfortable spilling it here cos NL is a faceless forum

2 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Kimkardashain(f): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
JaffyJoe:

Well, I don't think he's been doing that on purpose. But should that be the case, it makes absolute no sense to entirely keep heaping blames on wivey, he must be nut. She gave him one child already so her fertility is proven.
am really speechless
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
jennyluv090:
Can somebody tell me where I have gone wrong. We have been married for 3 years and have a lovely son. We both want another child but my husband hardly touches me. He asked me to move to my room because the cry of the baby disturbs him at night. Now when I need sex badly i have to go to his room start initiate sex. No pre-intimacy. Most times, he tells me he s tired. On the other times he would penetrate me and even before i become wet in 3o seconds, he has released. I really dont know how to handle this. I love my husband. Im sure he s battling on how to solve his problem but he keeps blaming me infront of his family that i am the reason we dont have a second child. I have been tempted on one or 2 occasions to tell them about his bedroom problems, but i choose to save his ego.

Please help out!!

I really understand your plight. Was until recently in a situation similar to yours. I have a lovely one year and 6months old son too. I can give you some insight.

Let me send you a personal mail.

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
Samsimple:

whether he last 30 secs or one hour he still releases d same sperm... U cant tell his family but u can tell nairaland ha ha ha... I think the problem is with both of u... If its abt d pregnancy then its u bcuz d man released...

Best solution seek help from ur doctor

He should tell his family that their son is a one minute man?
You're very funny.
The man can never forgive her for that. At least NL offers some degree of anonymity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Moscozealous(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
jennyluv090:
Can somebody tell me where I have gone wrong. We have been married for 3 years and have a lovely son. We both want another child but my husband hardly touches me. He asked me to move to my room because the cry of the baby disturbs him at night. Now when I need sex badly i have to go to his room start initiate sex. No pre-intimacy. Most times, he tells me he s tired. On the other times he would penetrate me and even before i become wet in 3o seconds, he has released. I really dont know how to handle this. I love my husband. Im sure he s battling on how to solve his problem but he keeps blaming me infront of his family that i am the reason we dont have a second child. I have been tempted on one or 2 occasions to tell them about his bedroom problems, but i choose to save his ego.

Please help out!!
I want believe this story is true. If yes, you can contact me for counseling.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Hilles(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
He has a side chick.
Maybe but Don't conclude yet..have you seen the op ' s picture
the way some women will look self fit render a man impotent grin

Op hope you are packaging well for him, before coming here to complain.Try find a polite way of letting him know your mind and may be try spice things up , you guys need some alone time, go on some romantic date and stuff..
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hilles:

Maybe but Don't conclude yet..have you seen the op ' s picture
the way some women will look self fit render a man impotent grin

Op hope you are packaging well for him, before coming here to complain.Try find a polite way of letting him know your mind and may be try spice things up , you guys need some alone time, go on some romantic date and stuff..
I didn't bother to check her picture.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Sierusvirus(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2017
jennyluv090:

Please help out!!
You need to work on him and get to know whether he was abused as a child.
Two ways of guys trying to wipe out such memories:
1. Serious revenge by sleeping with girls more than required.
2. Keep to himself and many things about women gets him angry easily.
Sit him down and find out, don't listen to those girls saying he has a side chick cos I can't bet you, he doesn't have.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by favourmic(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
jennyluv090:

Please help out!!

Just reading this my dick is already shouting hallelujah

Vaslin crew Nigeria association.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2017
AuroraB:
Tell him NEVER to blame you to massage a non-existent ego. If he as much as cough your name to people, go ballistic on his stewpeed behind angry
What nonsense undecided
See am, she wants to destroy someone's home

6 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Do you have body odour?
I'm not in doubt that he has some form of P.E., but nothing aggravates a man (i.e the condition) more than funky pits.
Would also explain why he isn't making an effort.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by escapefromusa(f): 2:09am On Sep 22, 2017
He"s not interested in sex. Many of us are like this.

Whatever you do do not have another child ... at least not yet. Walahi .. he will get a mistress.

A woman should check herself if she is the one initiating intimacy. consistenty

Men wanna .Bleep. all the time. A man is either a marathon or sprinter. That is lengthy sex at a time or several sexual encounters a day. grin

Try putting the child to sleep early. Cook his favorite dish, sit on his laps and feed him. shocked

Na u go come back sing...yawa dey oooh for Nairaland

Every man responds sexually to feminine meekness and the reiteration of his power over women.

Just asking for sex does not cut it. Vulnerability is important.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by AuroraB(f): 3:07am On Sep 22, 2017
FortifiedCity:
See am, she wants to destroy someone's home
Whose/which home undecided sad

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Mrkumareze(m): 3:19am On Sep 22, 2017
FunnyDude:

Your husband is passing through an emotion imbalance state. so many things dusturbing his mind but wouldn't want to reveal to you maybe as a woman. Don't blame him. My own little advice is that ensure you communicate your feelings, thought, fantasy to him because communication is key in any union.

You are right. I noticed stress causes weak and quick ejaculation. He is probably tired of one altitude of his wife or even having issues with his biz or work.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Mrkumareze(m): 3:23am On Sep 22, 2017
You have to examine yourself well, your husband must have faded up in the marriage either because you aren't living upto his expectation or things turned negative after the marriage. The psychological state of him matters alot, I advice you make some changes. If you have the finances, upgrade your look and possibly contribute more than you do previously.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by femi4: 5:44am On Sep 22, 2017
jennyluv090:
He
Please help out!!
Hez going through a lot and its affecting him mentally and psychologically. Both of you should see a doc. Tell him gently and politely
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by obo389(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Should i send you my address
Am home alone
Aswear you no well grin
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by tuscani: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
FvckShiT:
This is so fúçking Pathetic! sad

I would gladly fúçk you on his behalf
what is it with this Bleep thing. Can't you talk without saying Bleep

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by ImaIma1(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
You should never have left the room. The baby is crying. The baby does not belong to just you.
Besides he is your husband. Talk to him. His ego has to be thrown out the window.
Ask him "guy what is the matter?"... "what is going on?...we can't be sleeping in separate rooms..."

Ask questions...talk. he is not a god or up there that u cannot reach him. You are one and from your vows, that body he is hoarding belongs to you too wink

3 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by fannybaby(f): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:
He has a side chick.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by fannybaby(f): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
the red pant and bra crew will soon arrive cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by byvan03: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Next time he embarrasses you in front of his people, crush that bloody ego before them. He will think twice before rattling off in public .

2 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
Your don use wanking kill himself. cheesy. Dey always give am bitter leaf water mixed with grounded bitter kola. 3times daily and make him dey exercise morning and night. grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
FvckShiT:
This is so fúçking Pathetic! sad

I would gladly fúçk you on his behalf
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by thesuave10(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
jennyluv090:

Please help out!!

Come let me service you grin
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by nwakibie3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
You don't need my advice you actually need my address
Am home alone
When am through with you, you husband will call to thank me...

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
Marriage is supposed 2 b sacred... Why nt talk with ur spouse abt it rada dan comin here 2 rant. #no offence ment.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by classicfrank4u(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm here killing myself with masturbation the idiot is Dre forming busy for Bleep chai cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by thesuave10(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Where are all those foolish women and men that say sex is not that important. Come out. Nonsense. Next thing she'll find one guy to fûck her brains out. My dear Cum let me give you 6 hrs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.