Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (83420 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" / My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
jennyluv090:
Can somebody tell me where I have gone wrong. We have been married for 3 years and have a lovely son. We both want another child but my husband hardly touches me. He asked me to move to my room because the cry of the baby disturbs him at night. Now when I need sex badly i have to go to his room start initiate sex. No pre-intimacy. Most times, he tells me he s tired. On the other times he would penetrate me and even before i become wet in 3o seconds, he has released. I really dont know how to handle this. I love my husband. Im sure he s battling on how to solve his problem but he keeps blaming me infront of his family that i am the reason we dont have a second child. I have been tempted on one or 2 occasions to tell them about his bedroom problems, but i choose to save his ego.

Please help out!!

Dear Loving Wife,

What produces babies is not the interval of the sex. If his sperm communes with the egg even if the ejaculation happened in 3 seconds, then pregnancy is supposed to occur if you monitor your ovulation and gestation period and program them into your sessions.

Be guided by Biology not emotion.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by ALAYORMII: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
A son argued with his father insisting that 1 + 1 was equal to 11.
The father looked at the son and said: "Go and buy 2 boiled eggs, the son went and returned with the two eggs.
The father said, Give one to me and another to your brother,
And the son asks: What about mine?
The father responds: eat the nine eggs that are left ... nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Adaumunocha(f): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sometimes knowing you have the power to make things happen really help with some of these marital issues. Don't visit his room anymore... He'll come looking for you. Get a very good toy if you open minded for such( It never fails). Plus pray.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by MultiCEO1: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
You don't need my advice you actually need my address
Am home alone
When am through with you, you husband will call to thank me...

Devil is a liar. Any evil spirit urging you to try having your hands on you legs while your legs moves to your hands or to have you scrotum swell until it bursts to your death, I rebuke it in the name of our lord. Flee for thy sake.

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by ekensi01: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Am home alone
Bastard.

Where you come from.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by ikorodureporta: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
FvckShiT:
This is so fúçking Pathetic! sad

I would gladly fúçk you on his behalf
cheesy u dey always make me laff with this yr fvcking comments

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by thesuave10(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kimkardashain:
your husband is seeing another woman.
dip deeper ma'am

Who is this hippopotamus? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by bamisepeters(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
You need to move back into the other room with him. He might possibly not be cheating like some said. For some men the feelings go slow when their woman give birth, you need to communicate with him and find a lasting solution together, tell him what he is doing wrong for him to make ammend.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by MultiCEO1: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
ALAYORMII:
A son argued with his father insisting that 1 + 1 was equal to 11.
The father looked at the son and said: "Go and buy 2 boiled eggs, the son went and returned with the two eggs.
The father said, Give one to me and another to your brother,
And the son asks: What about mine?
The father responds: eat the nine eggs that are left ... nonsense

I really laughed my head off.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by glorex(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Am home alone
you are very funny
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Apina(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
jennyluv090:
Can somebody tell me where I have gone wrong. We have been married for 3 years and have a lovely son. We both want another child but my husband hardly touches me. He asked me to move to my room because the cry of the baby disturbs him at night. Now when I need sex badly i have to go to his room start initiate sex. No pre-intimacy. Most times, he tells me he s tired. On the other times he would penetrate me and even before i become wet in 3o seconds, he has released. I really dont know how to handle this. I love my husband. Im sure he s battling on how to solve his problem but he keeps blaming me infront of his family that i am the reason we dont have a second child. I have been tempted on one or 2 occasions to tell them about his bedroom problems, but i choose to save his ego.

Please help out!!
U should by now know ur fertile period and should make use of that once in a while sex judiciously since its a child he wants. As per ur sexual satisfaction, perhaps u don't wanna fvck around which is a good thing but u need to check urself properly if there's something u aren't doing right, I'm not tryna say it's ur fault in anyway BTW how old is ur child?
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:
He has a side chick.
please don't add salt to the lady's wound
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by ashawopikin(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a very serious case. U need one on one counselling in my bedroom...sorry office grin grin
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Wantam: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2017
No course for alarm,
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by goingape1: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
jennyluv090:

Please help out!!
your problem is counting the seconds when he is phucking you. and another problem is with ya women undecided

can't you grab his dicck by force or put something in his drink to make his diccck stronger for ya! undecided

don't behave like imbec1le and act with wisdom
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by ikorodureporta: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lasting 30s doesnt mean he cannot impregnate you. If he sees you once in a while, it shld even giv room for a more conc semen cheesy . If u really wanna be pregnant, next time see him in yr peak heat period!

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by thesuave10(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Op another thing is you may now be fatter and look absolutely

terrible and disgusting to him. Change your looks and spice

things up in bed. All these women will never get sense undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by aziaka111(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
are u sure d son is his own?? talk true
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by MultiCEO1: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kimkardashain:
dip deeper ma'am

And he lasts only 30 seconds? Don't you know that the frequency of sex helps a man lasts longer. If he is actually seeing someone else, he should be lasting longer. You come quickly on when you abstain from sex a long time and as such you can't hold back ejaculation due to anticipation and how sensitive your private part has grown with disuse.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
So sorry it turned out this way, but my advice is simple but maybe "hard". Think of what you usually did 3years ago and start doing them now. Thank me later dear
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by thesuave10(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Sometimes knowing you have the power to make things happen really help with some of these marital issues. Don't visit his room anymore... He'll come looking for you. Get a very good toy if you open minded for such( It never fails). Plus pray.

Cucumber crew spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by winkmart: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Use delay spray... Thank me later.

I have if you need
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by dirtyhokage(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kimkardashain:
dip deeper ma'am
Lol see the level of your thinking!...typical Naija girl,how can a man that comes in 30 seconds after months of not having sex be having an affair? He is not lasting cux he is full....think before you type

3 Likes

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by winkmart: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
Use delay spray... Thank me later.

I have if you need.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Josh44s(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
jennyluv090:

Please help out!!

Sometimes I wonder why a married woman with experience will drop her marital problem in a public site. Seeking advice from single inexperienced young girls and Hot young Boiz. Woman go see your pastor or Ima or seek advice from elderly people you know are decent and will gladly give you positive advice. Don't bring your marital challenges to Nairaland else you will leave your marriage the next day.

That's my advice to you. I just got married recently and I am still learning. Every problem has a solution, but solution is definitely not in Nairaland. Be wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Funkybabee(f): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
jennyluv090:

Please help out!!

don't use any herb I will advice you to buy goron tula jaruma kill them all

na him go beg you!!! for more info follow her to see testimony and buy it

https://www.instagram.com/jaaruma_empire/

she is a sex therapist

though am not married but I followed her and see other married women and men testimonies
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by gerrard82: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
does 30seconds sex determine on being pregnant? even if he sample you for 30mins if you wont get pregnant you wont,so tell us your point is it that you dont enjoy the time he use to sample u or what ?
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
Kimkardashain:
dip deeper ma'am

I guess the dude is just suffering from a premature ejaculation which he found difficult and embarrassing to tell his wife.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by bullabong(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ninethmare:
Am home alone
shame on u.
Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by kaycyor: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
muller101:
Look for a way and rape him

Been no wan reply anybody but this got me... You no well.. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child by blacq2009(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Put aphrodisiac in his soup. He'll get restless and hot. Btw, even one second of sex can give a child. Sikena!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.