Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How I Became A Single Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Became A Single Mom (970 Views)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Evangelist Jacinta Nzilani: I Became A Lesbian After My Husband Died / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became A Single Mom by Convos: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
I got carried away by a lot of things when I was a teenager. I thought love was a very beautiful feeling. I met my “first love” at a very early stage of my life. He made me see things from a very different angle of life. He was my, let’s say “mentor”. Everything I knew about relationships and life as a whole came from his think tank, well I guess that’s what naivety turns you into when you have no older and younger sibling to turn to for any advice. I was just nineteen and he was thirty-two and even though there was a huge age difference between us, I didn’t care. I was in love and he was in love with me, at least so I thought.

I didn’t want to be the girl who lost her boyfriend because she refused to love him not just physically but sexually, so I went for it. We made love right inside my room, next to my mother’s room. Yes, I was that fearless and bold, just for the sake of love. It didn’t take too long before I started noticing some changes, well not the kind of changes we see in Nollywood movies where a lady starts to vomit a day after having sex. I started noticing how lazy I was getting around the house, the smell of every meal made me want to puke, I started gaining weight in some specific areas like my boobs and hips, then my....

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/i-have-a-child/

1 Like

Re: How I Became A Single Mom by attention007(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
La click La bend
Re: How I Became A Single Mom by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
these blogger are just too daft
Re: How I Became A Single Mom by Convos: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: How I Became A Single Mom by Convos: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: How I Became A Single Mom by Convos: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: How I Became A Single Mom by Convos: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: How I Became A Single Mom by Convos: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship / Ladies Throw In Your Joystick Challenge Lyrics Here Lets See Who Got The Best / Check Out These Juliet Ibrahim Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.