Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (55280 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Biokpomabo Awara: Wike Offered Me N3 Billion – PDP Denies It / Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Funkybabee(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
shey they don't know that lai mouth they run water
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
victorvezx:

For ur mind
so for your mind the table would not turn on nigeria? grin
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Mydazz(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
'Funded in France' is not the same thing as 'funded by France'. The Minister of Information was quoted out of context by social media.
They are French after all,....... its a little English problem.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Regardless of your stance on IPOB, no Igbo man would support the injustices being meted out to them. Tell the truth; you are not an Igbo man.

Also, did you or did you not claim that Onitsha is not a stronghold of IPOB?
Prove to me that you are Igbo first since anyone who goes against IPOB is afonja and ab0ki, justice meted out on recalcitrants is justified, how can you obstruct armed soldiers going on a mission and you don't expect to be crushed? Nkpor, a surburb of Onitsha is the stronghold and I live there.
I put it to you that you are a Somali Jew
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Bigsteveg(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

Yes, I omitted the financial. You are the one doing all these explanations that does not add up, he ought to have done better explanations when he was saying all that. His first comment was that IPOB are sponsored by some international organizations which he later said their financial source is in France. Do you need a drum to explain that to a white what he is trying to say?
Na English be the issue.
In France not by France. Thank you
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by DedeNkem: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
The rate this useless govt. lies is shameful.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
Mydazz:

They are French after all,....... its a little English problem.
Lol.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:

Not trying to hold brief for France, but I think we should give hem the benefit of he doubt until facta prove otherwise. There are millions of people in France. One of those millions donating to IPOB does not mean the French government did it.

In any case, I don't think the minister was pointing fingers at France if you look deeply at his statement.

I bet you that tomorrow, you might see a headline like, ' I did not accuse France of supporting IPOB; social media...'
We are saying same thing here bro, he wasn't accusing France for funding IPOB but just stating that the financial HQ is in France which even France may not know about.
Calling out France is questionable anyway, maybe the FG has a clue and this could make France investigate and monitor wiring of money into Nigeria from France, I don't know, just saying
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by GreenCap: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

Where I come from, women perform their womanly duties and take on tasks that many would claim are 'reserved for men'. I wonder what would've happened if the women who took part in the Aba Women's Riot took your mother's advice?

in 1929 right? but appearance of those women caused the British to see us as rebels

and in 1946 they cut the Eastern region to size by dividing the Southern protectorate.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
We are saying same thing here bro, he wasn't accusing France for funding IPOB but just stating that the financial HQ is in France which even France may not know about.
Calling out France is questionable anyway, maybe the FG has a clue and this could make France investigate and monitor wiring of money into Nigeria from France, I don't know, just saying

Yeah, I get your drift. We warned them but they wouldn't listen. Now see what they face.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Ngozi123(f): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
Prove to me that you are Igbo first since anyone who goes against IPOB is afonja and ab0ki, justice meted out on recalcitrants is justified, how can you obstruct armed soldiers going on a mission and you don't expect to be crushed? Nkpor, a surburb of Onitsha is the stronghold and I live there.
I put it to you that you are a Somali Jew

So, you claim to live in Onitsha yet don't even know that Onitsha is one of IPOB's most popular cities? You are not an Igbo man.

You claim to live in Onitsha yet don't know simple facts about the place.
You claim to be Igbo yet have, in the past, denigrated other Igbos just because they are not from Anambra.
You claim to be Igbo yet are happy when military men, comprised mostly of non-Igbos, are sent to peaceful Igboland to destabilize the place and make it a war ground.
You claim to be Igbo yet are happy when unarmed Igbo protesters are murdered in cold blood.
You claim to support Biafra or have supported them in the past but have been/still are a major pro-Buhari supporter.

All of the above are contradictions yet you still claim to be an Igbo man undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
'Funded in France' is not the same thing as 'funded by France'. The Minister of Information was quoted out of context by social media.

Then offer clarity before spouting unfounded statements YOU ARE A MINISTER OF INFORMATION for crying out loud!! - unfortunately Nigeria has problems when it comes to Diplomacy and Political reasoning.. the buffoonish excuses that we eat everyday from our leaders often come across as hilarious to most observers but mostly deem as uneducated utterances coming from undeserving/unmerited public officials who have become swollen with pride but drowning ignorance and illiteracy on matters requiring diplomatic sensitivity and realpolitik.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by AmuDimpka: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Who takes Lai serious ?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by xtgozie(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
That is the question. Funded in France does not automaticaly mean funded by the French Government.

UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYES OF FRENCH GOVERNMENT?
France is sabotaging Nigeria if so! shocked
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Anambralife(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kingbet:
Now where is the source of funding boko haram
ASK THEM OOOOOOO
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

So, you claim to live in Onitsha yet don't even know that Onitsha is one of IPOB's most popular cities? You are not an Igbo man.
So Ikeja is no longer part of Lagos metropolis again or do we restrict Lagos to Lagos island? So much for Nigerian education
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:

Yeah, I get your drift. We warned them but they wouldn't listen. Now see what they face.
We did, too bad but we must continue inorder to diffuse the tension in the land
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by alcuin(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

There was no need for him to single out a specific country, especially considering that there are IPOB members living in other parts of the world who are funding them.

Quite understandable. But Lai is being misquoted.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
xtgozie:

UNDER THE WATCHFUL EYES OF FRENCH GOVERNMENT?
France is sabotaging Nigeria if so! shocked
Government cannot be everywhere now. It is not easy o. To oversee millions of people.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

Then offer clarity before spouting unfounded statements YOU ARE A MINISTER OF INFORMATION for crying out loud!! - unfortunately Nigeria has problems when it comes to Diplomacy and Political reasoning.. the buffoonish excuses that we eat everyday from our leaders often come across as hilarious to most observers but mostly deem as uneducated utterances coming from undeserving/unmerited public officials who have become swollen with pride but drowning ignorance and illiteracy on matters requiring diplomatic sensitivity and realpolitik.
If you wire me €1000 through western union from France today to give IPOB, how will the French authorities know how I'll spend the money? Will they ask you or me?
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
We did, too bad but we must continue inorder to diffuse the tension in the land
The works of a patriot are never over.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
igbodefender:
The battles of a patriot are never over.
Sure bro
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

You claim to live in Onitsha yet don't know simple facts about the place.
You claim to be Igbo yet have, in the past, denigrated other Igbos just because they are not from Anambra.
You claim to be Igbo yet are happy when military men, comprised mostly of non-Igbos, are sent to peaceful Igboland to destabilize the place and make it a war ground.
You claim to be Igbo yet are happy when unarmed Igbo protesters are murdered in cold blood.
You claim to support Biafra or have supported them in the past but have been/still are a major pro-Buhari supporter.

All of the above are contradictions yet you still claim to be an Igbo man undecided.
You have not proved to me that you are Igbo aside being a pro IPOB terrorist.
Those IPOB terrorists killed in Aba and Umuahia deserved it because they were warned not to confront armed soldiers on a mission to pick up Nnamdi kanu but they felt they were invincible
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yyeske:
If you wire me €1000 through western union from France today to give IPOB, how will the French authorities know how I'll spend the money? Will they ask you or me?

In the off-chance that you are not informed.. YES (If you care consistent enough to build a profile of transfers).. at some point.. since the rapid increase in global terrorism and the evolution of payment systems across developing nations, Counter-terrorism units formed by governments are backed buy institutional regulations and constitutional laws to work with major financial institutions to track origin of funds and profile destinations and recievers.. There is a reason why Nigeria is aiming for National ID Card registration and BVN and other forms of Human Identification. Technology makes it far more easier to track proceeds of crime and potential delivery to terrorists. This is why Terrorists, Kidnappers prefer CASH..

It is only in Nigeria Seating Senators accused of sponsoring BOKO HARAM do not have BVN numbers and can still operate.. FIRS is asking people to declare their assets home and abroad.. tell that to Politicians in Government before targeting the common-man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by mavinc4u(f): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Na English be the issue.
In France not by France. Thank you

you are the one that is not understanding the English.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by sainty2k3(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kingbet:
Now where is the source of funding boko haram
The way ipob behave at times still amaze me, are you not in this country during the heat of boko haram menace, was it hidden that they have international sponsors including alqeeda and some alleged local sponsors.
So what exactly is ur point

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by CioAngels(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lai mohammed, please give them evidence, i said that this man could be talking without proof and someone said it is not possible. Please give france evidence.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

In the off-chance that you are not informed.. YES (If you care consistent enough to build a profile of transfers).. at some point.. since the rapid increase in global terrorism and the evolution of payment systems across developing nations, Counter-terrorism units formed by governments are backed buy institutional regulations and constitutional laws to work with major financial institutions to track origin of funds and profile destinations and recievers.. There is a reason why Nigeria is aiming for National ID Card registration and BVN and other forms of Human Identification. Technology makes it far more easier to track proceeds of crime and potential delivery to terrorists. This is why Terrorists, Kidnappers prefer CASH..

It is only in Nigeria Seating Senators accused of sponsoring BOKO HARAM do not have BVN numbers and can still operate.. FIRS is asking people to declare their assets home and abroad.. tell that to Politicians in Government before targeting the common-man
Neither you nor I know for now, The FG might have an info you and I don't have.
Be careful with your subtle insult next time

1 Like

Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Where's Ngozi123 now, I want to have a tête à tête with her
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
sainty2k3:

The way ipob behave at times still amaze me, are you not in this country during the heat of boko haram menace, was it hidden that they have international sponsors including alqeeda and some alleged local sponsors.
So what exactly is ur point
why didnt lainus and his cabal block them..... Where are the so called custom when BHT import their weapon.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by Bigsteveg(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
mavinc4u:

you are the one that is not understanding the English.
I rest my case. I surrender.
Re: Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu by correct7: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
When i said here that the Man called lie Mohammed does not have senses and does not say anything reasonable,some people thought i was joking. How can you come out and accuse a country without evidence. Does he think the country is as stupid as he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan Barefoot At A Meeting With Staff (Picture) / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / Youths In Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Village Jubilate, Call EFCC To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.