Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (70201 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2017
why all dis childish blackmail?

if u not interested in d ride respectully walk away... and quit leaking trash thereafter.

if i b d girl shaa... i for cook up stories too against d bastard
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
why people been stupid so wetin him don gain for exposing this message, is he the first person that an ex girlfrnd is asking for s*x.
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2017
If it's Kenya I really believe
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Divay22(f): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin obviously

weren't u here wen i opened a thread about how my neighbor's wife has been begging me 4 sex?

last week in ogulagha town(a very rich ijaw village) a man was caught fuckin his own daughter!

a lot of crazy things are happening in this world
shocked shocked shocked

Some men deserve death sad,they'll only arrest the idiot and bail him out later..
I'm no longer concern about what this generation can do, if ours can be this bad, how will the next one be.
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by TegaMajestic(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Never do a job again just to make money. There is a new business opportunity. In which you can work from home, right on your computer. You are only required to spend a little time marketing and you can make N300000 and above a month.

All that is required from you for a qualification is your Cv as proof that you are a certified graduate and that is all!.

Interested persons should send their Cv's to hrm.gongogroup@gmail.com grin
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Divay22:

shocked shocked shocked

Some men deserve death sad,they'll only arrest the idiot and bail him out later..
I'm no longer concern about what this generation can do, if ours can be this bad, how will the next one be.
it will be terrible by dear unless God intervene
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by ImmaculateQueen(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

All news are juz being leaked juz like this in the name of blogging sha..

How we even know that this is real and not fabricated juz like the most of "LEAKED STORIES" ?

It's actually fabricated jare

All these bloggers ehn
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
sharp guy
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by handsomebanana(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Mods wey post dis tin come fp, ur fada well well

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nigerian bloggers and fabricated news are like pounded yam and egusi. You can never have one without the other.
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by 50shadesofme: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
KELVINXY:
What's with people
exposing this
Exposing that

Does the word "privacy" still exist?!
What am I even saying..
Even the private parts are no longer private sef..smh

Absolutely true I totally agree with that nothing is private any more it's so shameful and sad Chai!!!
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by rexesq(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
so cuz say d lady dey ask him 4sex, he dun get achievement be dat?
*d guy need an e-slap
#as 4 d lady if she continues with dat shitt her life will be more useless than the "p" in psycho
#thats why i like nairaland ladies very decent grin

I for just laugh sha. Buh no need. Decency lies everywhere. Interpret the lies...
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Adiemus on my mind grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
How can dis dog stay with her husband without looking for anoda man for sex satisfaction?
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by UEDIBO: 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
how i wish na me.
i need rich mamas
Rokia2:
Shameless.
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by dude99(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
op, where did you keep the rest of the text, cause after the "come" there is still a coma, bring the rest of the text oooo if you don't want trouble.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Naff24(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
She's just being truthful, that's all.
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by SenorFax(m): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
ROKIATU THIS YOUR AZZ NOR BE HERE Owink
shocked

Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
He no they shame .. with that dead phone grin no be only beg
Niqqa been delusional since 18bc .. he should keep messaging himself rada rada
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by myked(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=60693394] [i] [b] The peak of stupidity and childish behavior.
I want this blood money pix oo grin
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Rossburg(m): 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hmmmm

Some Kenya girls P*ssy no dey ever dry,

Always wet like a fountain pond.

And na person future wife be diz.

Oh Fada Lawd.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
myked:
I want this blood money pix oo grin
Baba..... You fit download am. cheesy
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Sagay212: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Absolutely nothing wrong in asking for sex. In fact she asked respectfully for it. The man is just being stupi.d and childish to bring this on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A lady in Kisumu Kenya is at the centre of a looming sex scandal after private chat of her begging for sex emerged. Information got by The Kenyan DAILY NEWS reveals that the lady is an ex-girlfriend to the man she is begging for an evening of sex from.

It was reported that the man broke up with the lady and later married, the reason the lady in the chats tells the man to invite her over in case the wife is not around. See the leaked private chats below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-exposes-exgirlfriend-begging-him-for-sex-photos
upon 3310 Wey she dey use
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by toye440: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
creative blogging.
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by streetfabulous: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, an unfortunate indiscretion on her part in sending a text that can be used against her, but all these immature stunts of running to the social media to bore people about private stuff is what I don't understand.At least she said "u don't have to if u don't want " so the guy should just respond and move on.
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by agent9(m): 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
End time message grin grin
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by Naijashortcode(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
ok
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by iukpe: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
CheedyJ:
I wonder what d mumu guy is feeling like....show of stupidity

Mcheeeewwww, with his nokia torch sef
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by iukpe: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Sagay212:
Absolutely nothing wrong in asking for sex. In fact she asked respectfully for it. The man is just being stupi.d and childish to bring this on the internet.

He should also expose her number. I am sure he called her after the message and.............
Re: Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) by bazymedia(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Stupid man... if you didn't want it, why expose it?

Give us her number. We can help. grin
Nairalanders are alwes eppin matters ...
Still confused if Aso Rock is in Heaven grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Man Trying To Have Sex With A Statue (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.