Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB (32005 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Femi Fani-kayode Lists Qualifications PDP Presidential Candidate ‘must’ Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by farihafaheemah(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
RoyalUc:
“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation that has not killed or threatened to kill anyone and that has totally rejected the idea of violence and an armed struggle."

This man obviously reacts to every issue ignorantly.
Hatred for APC and PMB government has made him loose his sense of reasoning. Is it not kanu of this world that was threatening to visit abuja and brings the head of Buhari, is not the same Kanu that was inciting ethnic grp with one another with his careless speeches, but Fani Kayode would never see all these. Well I'm not disappointed, his was also a traitor, his father never buried in Ile Ife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Danladi7: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
gbadexy:
This noisemaker isn't interested in the wellbeing and whereabout of his supposed friend in the person of nnamdi kanu.
He is just interested in being relevant and heard and would jump at any opportunity.
opc was declared illegal and attacked massively under obj.
This administration has been glaringly treating the terrorist killer herdsmen with kid gloves though. that's one of my main grouse with this administration. cattle rustlers were quick to be apprehended while we are told to live in peace whenever the herdsmen attack.

HE IS MORE INTRESTED IN HOW TO GET IGBO VOTES FOR ATIKU OR KWANKWASO OR DAKWAMBO,THE HAUSA FULANI MUSLIMS BY 2019.grin

biafran emotions are easily exploitablegrin
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by AuroraB(f): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2017
2019 is here.
Who's PDP got
APC keeps y'all busy with one drama after another undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by billyG(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
Why has dis pikin not been pick up for making hate speechs,motivating & inciting violence in a calm peaceful atmosphere.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Goke7: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Hatred for APC and PMB government has made him loose his sense of reasoning. Is it not kanu of this world that was threatening to visit abuja and brings the head of Buhari, is not the same Kanu that was inciting ethnic grp with one another with his careless speeches, but Fani Kayode would never see all these. Well I'm not disappointed, his was also a traitor, his father never buried in Ile Ife.

they are just looking for votes for another muslim in 2019, don't mind the hypocrite
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by lonecatt(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
farihafaheemah:

stop insulting your elders so you may grow old and prosperous.
in court of law mere words can not be substituted for an action,that nnamdi kanu said he will cut buharis head to me is mere words because he has not committed the real crime,where will he even see buhari to cut of his head with all the dss and military men protecting him?so you see that if they go to court they might even win the government because they are yet to cut of the head but the government have killed many just because of word of the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Half truth.

Half truth might mean that part of what he said is true and some lies.

The paragraph you talked about is one of the lies and here is another...

"I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation whose only crime is to take objection to the stripping away of their historical and cultural identity and to speak out against the willful marginalisation and mass murder of their people."

If you do not agree, please tell me who and how anybody is "stripping away the historical and cultural identity" of the Igbos.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Toskinizzle(m): 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
#RESTRUCTURING
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by talk2percy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is the most satanic and oppressive government since the history of man. Buh the course of the Igbos will certainly be his undoing. It is well....
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by olisaEze(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
The group IPOB might be made up predominantly of the Igbos, but Igbo is not IPOB. The military has declared IPOB terrorists, and not the Igbos. I don't really understand FFK's grouse with the govt, when he knows that the govt has the right and power to pro scribe any group that threatens the sovereignty of the country. An individual can't just wake up and declare that a state where he doesn't reside or originate from will not hold elections till his desires are met. Not even the president after a hefty bowl of tuwo-shinkafa can do that without unpleasant repercussions. Let's try and be a bit objective in our criticisms and take it easy with the name calling.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
davibid:

Please tell us what you know

And

Criticize objectively

What I know and my objective 'criticism' is that what he said in that paragraph and a few others aint true.

They are baseless, motivated by hate, ladened with emotions and intented to incite the weak and vulnerable against another.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by ofuonyebi: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Corruption will always fight back they say.... ffk and the ekiti born collaborator is a shinning example

Or what friendship does the chickens has with the hawks in a party of rouges?

Anyway, it is only the thief that knows the foot of the rogues on the rock...so says an adage!

Don't tell us the name of the groups to be proscribe alone by FG...go on tell us the names of the corrupt Nigerians!!
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by timota(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cinkq:
There is nothing wrong at all if the Nigeria govt bans any group that poses threat to its security and soveregnty.

so fulani herdsmen do not pose any threat .hypocrites
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by farihafaheemah(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
lonecatt:
stop insulting your elders so you may grow old and prosperous.
in court of law mere words can not be substituted for an action,that nnamdi kanu said he will cut buharis head to me is mere words because he has not committed the real crime,where will he even see buhari to cut of his head with all the dss and military men protecting him?so you see that if they go to court they might even win the government because they are yet to cut of the head but the government have killed many just because of word of the mouth.
Do you know who you're quoting before you call FFK my elder? For your information I'm not an indomie generation.
The person you're quoting is of age bracket with FFK.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by CaptainFM1: 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
nototribalist:
If other Arab countries can't overcome isreal, how can hausa Fulanis overcome children of God. It's not possible, instead Buhari will die before his time.

Amen
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Princedapace(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cinkq:
There is nothing wrong at all if the Nigeria govt bans any group that poses threat to its security and soveregnty.

My dear, leave biafra matter... National assembly is consuming 25% of our budget.. That is more of a security threat than all these groups making noise here and there.

Until we all realize that nothing threatens our unity more than all these greedy politicians and useless unitary system of govt, the better for us all..

Won't u be happy to have a weekend where u can simply have plenty sport activities to go and watch in ur city? Ordinary south Africa has moved on with a system of government that brought the govt closer to the people with three federal capitals and mayors.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by preaches(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cinkq:

for sure
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by CaptainFM1: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
RoyalUc:

Half truth might mean that part of what he said is true and some lies.

The paragraph you talked about is one of the lies and here is another...

"I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation whose only crime is to take objection to the stripping away of their historical and cultural identity and to speak out against the willful marginalisation and mass murder of their people."

If you do not agree, please tell me who and how anybody is "stripping away the historical and cultural identity" of the Igbos.

Their historical and cultural identity could be their continuous demand for secession.

Sovereignty is reinforced only when every part of the country is united. So, why is it difficult to grant referendum?

Is there anytime this country has ever been united? Why can't we just be honest with ourselves for once. This marriage never worked since the days of my great great grand father.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by lonecatt(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Do you know who you're quoting before you call FFK my elder? For your information I'm not an indomie generation.
The person you're quoting is of age bracket with FFK.
lols
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by chidistrong: 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
My good people ..is it wrong for some one to feel oppressed and them speak up in a democratic dispensation?
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by RoyalUc(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Their historical and cultural identity could be their continuous demand for secession.

Sovereignty is reinforced only when every part of the country is united. So, why is it difficult to grant referendum?

Is there anytime this country has ever been united? Why can't we just be honest with ourselves for once. This marriage never worked since the days of my great great grand father.

Bros don't attempt to digress.

So secession is the historical and cultural identity of the Igbos? Do you know what that suggest? That the igbos have a culture of always... Don't go there o!

Even in marriage, no party to the marriage wakes up one morning and goes away like that no matter how unbearable the union might be.
Until the right customary and legal procedures are followed, if you like leave you wife and go to Ghana and marry another woman, the one you left is still your wife.

So bro., if you need divorce, follow the laid down procedure and stop attacking your 'inlaws.'
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
sureheaven:
Nnamdi Kanu threatened to burn nigeria down, he went to US and tell his followers to buy arms, he promised to bring PMB's head when he comes from abuja, a whole police station was burnt down during ipob/military clash, a rifle was snatched from a female soldier and he flouted all hid bail conditions, and yet u are here defending him not be terrorist. FFK u will never have rest of mind. If Jonathan had grab boko haram by their balls, declared them terrorist and dealt with them mercilessly just as pmb did to Igbos, today boko haram would have bn a forgotten issue
What is this APC terrorists saying?

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by FrancisIgya: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
I am suprised that FFK is still talking. I thought he is in psychiatric hospital. This man is mentally unstable and opposes anything Buhari.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by rufus7719: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Let somebody tie this mad dog called FFK. He is becoming more irritating on social Media.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by toyecoach(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
Unfortunately those groups mentioned aren't terrorist and non-violent as Kanu /#IPOB
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by toyecoach(m): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
Cyynthia:
Buhari's govt is obviously satanic.

Buhari's target is ibos that are predominantly Christians, not what people think, because IPOB which means indigenous people of Biafra is ibo and ibo is Ipob.
Forget that gra gra. He once made it open .... 97℅ vs 5℅..
Even on this forum, some of my muslim brothers that are supporting Buhari hide under Ipob to insult ibo race, just like the way Buhari is hiding under Ipob to unleash mayhem on ibo race . Igbos are seriously under attack by this Islamic govt.

Watch how my muslim brothers will attach FFK a Yoruba Christian.
God bless FFK, my Yoruba Christian brother.
God bless Adeyinka Grandson and all lovers of freedom.
Who's FFK? Are you Listening to him! Don't, please
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by BanevsJoker(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
nototribalist:
If other Arab countries can't overcome isreal, how can hausa Fulanis overcome children of God. It's not possible, instead Buhari will die before his time.
He is already past his time.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by blacknp(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
nototribalist:
A man that is 73 should die before his time?shows how daft you are,The Scripture tells us a full life is 70,pray your parents live long,as for you,You have no hope you have been damned to perdition in the burning Lake.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by blacknp(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
RoyalUc:
“I have never heard of a “terrorist” organisation that has not killed or threatened to kill anyone and that has totally rejected the idea of violence and an armed struggle."

This man obviously reacts to every issue ignorantly.
Same thing boko haram said initially while they were arming themselves,they claimed they were only a religious sect. Once bitten twice shy.
Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by blacknp(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
orisa37:
OBJ is a living AUTOCRAT transformed before us all into a very good DEMOCRAT.
3 democratic elections for Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari have been successfully held after OBJ.
Therefore, if the 2019 democratic election does not hold, APC, GMB and the Fulanis would have failed Nigeria misrably.
Hausas grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Yorubas grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Igbos(Ibos) grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Ijaws, Tivs, Ibibios, Idomas etcetra grow and flourish in Nigeria.
Only the Fulanis migrate from Sudan, Futa Jalon and the Saharian French territories into Nigeria:-
to bleep off the Hausas,
to build a Caliphate,
to install Emirs on some Tribes,
to introduce Martasine into Kano from Daura Emirate in Chad,
to introduce Bokoharam, ISWA, into the NE,
to infiltrate the entire South with Fulani Herdsmen to execute an ominous plan which is sacred only to the Caliphate.
These Fulani Herdsmen are now Kidnappers all over The Federation.
When they occupy The South, I wonder where the Yorubas, the Igbos etc will pack to?
So help Nigerians God.
Illiterate,fulani herds men are kidnappers all over Nigeria you claim?just curious is Evans the Great Kidnapper Fulani? Can you please mention Evans tribe and religion?

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB by CaptainFM1: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
RoyalUc:

Bros don't attempt to digress.

So secession is the historical and cultural identity of the Igbos? Do you know what that suggest? That the igbos have a culture of always... Don't go there o!

Even in marriage, no party to the marriage wakes up one morning and goes away like that no matter how unbearable the union might be.
Until the right customary and legal procedures are followed, if you like leave you wife and go to Ghana and marry another woman, the one you left is still your wife.

So bro., if you need divorce, follow the laid down procedure and stop attacking your 'inlaws.'

Nigeria has never been united...That is the theme. No digression whatsover.

I'm talking of this unholy union called Nigeria. It is the greatest injustice the British did in 1914. What is the laid down procedure for referendum? Do you think its just the South East?

There has never been peace and progress whatsoever in the country...If its not NE Boko boys, it will be Niger Delta SS. if its not OPC SW, it will be Arewa boys...Nigerians are only been forced to stay as together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) / APC Shops For Giadom’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.