Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? (2933 Views)

Young Lady’s Unclad Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend (see Photos+video) / Young Lady's Nude Video Released By Her Jealous Boyfriend. See Photos / Lady Reveals How Her Tribal Marks Almost Drove Her Into Committing Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by voyy: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You dey craze?

i never knew ur madness is still existing ..... wetin concern craze wit advice .....
quote me nd drown
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by BluntBoy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Maybe she is not a jealous lover, if you pull this kind of shiit on me, am done with your ass.

I'm a very jealous lover.

Negodu. Better go and work on your insecurity.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Negodu. Better go and work on your insecurity.
Its not insecurity, its love.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by BluntBoy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Its not insecurity, its love.
What do you know about love?
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

What do you know about love?
I know that if I love someone, I will be very jealous cos he slept with someone else. That's what I know about love.

goddamn it.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by BluntBoy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
I know that if I love someone, I will be very jealous cos he slept with someone else. That's what I know about love.

goddamn it.

Didn't you read that the OP wrote that he was in an open relationship?

Also, you cannot get jealous when your partner cheats. You will get mad and the anger is justified.

Sabrina, don't be a very jealous lover o. It doesn't pay. It drains you of energy. And the bottomline is that "you can't stop a partner that wants to cheat from cheating".
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Didn't you read that the OP wrote that he was in an open relationship?

Also, you cannot get jealous when your partner cheats. You will get mad and the anger is justified.

Sabrina, don't be a very jealous lover o. It doesn't pay. It drains you of energy. And the bottomline is that "you can't stop a partner that wants to cheat from cheating".
I can't stop a partner that wants to cheat but I can leave a partner that cheats on me, I won't take that in a relationship cos I don't cheat. Respect is reciprocal.

Capisce!!

I left my ex cos of cheating, I really loved him very much but when he cheated, the whole love just vanished into thin air, I'm mean though. There are some rubbish I can't take form anyone.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by BluntBoy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
I can't stop a partner that wants to cheat but I can leave a partner that cheats on me, I won't take that in a relationship cos I don't cheat. Respect is reciprocal.

Capisce!!

That was what I wrote. Don't go and transfer aggression towards your boyfriend o. Because you are sounding like my ex. Every time she hears about a breakup or infidelity, she would ask me, "Do you love me? Hope you will not do that to me?" for the rest of that day. The truth is I was very faithful to her but her insecurity never allowed her enjoy the relationship.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

That was what I wrote. Don't go and transfer aggression towards your boyfriend o. Because you are sounding like my ex. Every time she hears about a breakup or infidelity, she would ask me, "Do you love me? Hope you will not do that to me?" for the rest of that day. The truth is I was very faithful to her but her insecurity never allowed her enjoy the relationship.
That's not me, I don't do such, though I have trust issues, you see am very smart and it makes me feel paranoid sometimes.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by BluntBoy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
That's not me, I don't do such, though I have trust issues, you see am very smart and it makes me feel paranoid sometimes.

I understand. That is why when you go into a relationship, you must emphasize friendship. Trust is very important but it takes a long time to build. You can speak with a psychologist concerning hints of paranoia that you may have detected.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

I understand. That is why when you go into a relationship, you must emphasize friendship. Trust is very important but it takes a long time to build. You can speak with a psychologist concerning hints of paranoia that you may have detected.
I'm dealing with it my own way, am my own psychologist.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by BluntBoy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
I'm dealing with it my own way, am my own psychologist.

grin I like you.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2017
inkdbetty:

Wa-u. Quite Unfortunate For Me.
A very smart man indeed
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin I like you.
That's good to know cool.

1 Like

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by stacyadams: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Are you chasing me? sad sad
..well I have something to say about ur dp.if u permit muah
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You dey craze?
she caught you grin
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by knax: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2017
inkdbetty:

Wa-u. Quite Unfortunate For Me.
yea..very unfortunate
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by escapefromusa(f): 4:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:
Maybe she is not a jealous lover, if you pull this kind of shiit on me, am done with your ass.

Jealous lovers do not leave... lipsrsealed
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You dey craze?

Lol, thought I was the only one who felt the guy is crazy. Anyways nice dp kiss
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 22, 2017
stacyadams:
..well I have something to say about ur dp.if u permit muah
Okay, sure.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Camillus92:

Lol, thought I was the only one who felt the guy is crazy. Anyways nice dp kiss
Thanks. smiley
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by femi4: 6:06am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
What about my dp? undecided
about your age? Probably a teen
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 22, 2017
femi4:
about your age? Probably a teen
Yeah..so?
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by femi4: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah..so?
That you don't have enough experience to contribute to this topic.

You go pay me for all this early morning explanation grin
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2017
femi4:
That you don't have enough experience to contribute to this topic.

You go pay me for all this early morning explanation grin
Your signature has something I'd like to say to you. undecided
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by stacyadams: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Okay, sure.
grin grin that ur lips can perform some electrical, magical functions when used properly...that eyes too
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin that ur lips can perform some electrical, magical functions when used properly...that eyes too
Thank you sir.
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by VERDA: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Sabrina18:

But she agreed to a friends with benefit relationship now, she even suggested they do stuffs with other people sooo......
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Are you chasing me? sad sad
Chase you? is your name money?
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2017
knax:
whatsapp
Trying to use one stone to kill two birds. Ma nigga!!!

1 Like

Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by femi4: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Your signature has something I'd like to say to you. undecided
Omo Ibadan Eleke eebu....I m not disappointed
Re: I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
femi4:
Omo Ibadan Eleke eebu....I m not disappointed
Great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Showing Bride Performing MouthAction On Groom Goes Viral / Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. / Getting A Yoruba Girl Pregnant Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.