Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love (13908 Views)

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by rhymz(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,
I was reading through a mag and I came across this story, I was like mehn. . . . ppI do crazy thing for Love. Here is the Story: (I once called to ask about a guy
I once dated (this was afteer my
recent divorce) I found out he
was in jail for DUI's. I ended up
driving back and forth for weeks
on end to see him in jail about 40
miles away. I spent money on
him, took him in when he got
out, moved with him to another
place, and then he proceeds to
tell me he will "never love me
like that." (The marriage thing)
When he got drunk one night
and tripped over my son sitting
in the floor--I wised up and got
out.
From then on, it was my son
first--then me. My currrent
hubby took care of both of us--
and even commented how it felt
"like a family" when we were
still just dating. Love, or
something like it, doesn't always
come first in a relationship.
Sometimes it just grows.)
So boyz and gals feel free to relish us with the craziest thing U ve done for Love!! Mine is coming up soon.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by 190: 8:42am On Mar 03, 2010
Jumped out of a moving car once just cos of love~

can anyone beat that~
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 8:44am On Mar 03, 2010
:-x
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by rhymz(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2010
Jumped out of a moving car once
just cos of love~
can anyone beat that~
Lol. . . Bloody lier!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by googles: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2010
[size=13pt]my ex boyfriend was owing a guy a fairly large amount of money
and the guy was really dragging him for it
twas really turning into an embarrassment cos his neighbours were
calling me to come and bail my boyfriend out. . . . . .
i paid the guy even though i was kinda broke then, i still cleared my account for him
two weeks later i saw my boyfriend right on top of his ex . . . . lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2010
googles:

i paid the guy even though i was kinda broke then, i still cleared my account for him
two weeks later i saw my boyfriend right on top of his ex . . . . lipsrsealed[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sorry babes
Soemtimes love sucks
and then MEN think with their third legs
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by rhymz(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2010
googles:

Wow sorry about that Gurl,I guez we are all suckers for Love!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by googles: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2010
[size=13pt]yea and av learnt my lessons in a hard way
though he's been begging me but i think am good
without all that wahala. . . . . . . its been over a year now
and i find it hard to let go of the memories
+ it totally made me sign off guys for a while [/size]
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by H2O2: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2010
you saw your boyfriend on top of his ex? wtf
what was he doing? compressing her?
what an asshole.
that's gotta be a traumatic nightmare of a cheating experience.
i'm sorry o, pele.

please learn to love again o
there are still some of us decent guys left.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 03, 2010
H2O2:

you saw your boyfriend on top of his ex? wtf
what was he doing? compressing her?
what an asshole.
that's gotta be a traumatic nightmare of a cheating experience.
i'm sorry o, pele.

please learn to love again o
there are still some of us decent guys left.

Consoling her wink wink wink
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by rhymz(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2010
Mine was in my 2nd yr in Sch, there was this very hot gal in my hostel(off campus). . . Geeze this gal was on every guy'z toasting radar. . . First i made sure we mounted thesame bike to sch and then started a conversation with her.Sadly,she was in 300L and didn't luk like she was single but i wasn't goina give up coz of those,so we kept seeing eachother 4rm time to time but nothing was happening.I was already begining to show hints of giving up then came an opportunity.She had a problem with a guy outside before entering the hostel but she probably didn't think the guy was goina go far to the extent of tracing her home.I was in my room when i heard ppl shouting outside,I rushed out and it was a gory sight of my private fancy being bullied around by two guyz one of whom I heard was a cultist.Without any hesitation, I jumped on the fray,I grabbed one of the guy's hand and was like broz calm down,U can't be hitting on a woman like that before I could finish my sentence,I was already seeing stars,the other guy had hit me from behind with a stick,I kinda concussed.The next thing I knew,I was in my room and on the bed. . . .the whole thingy ended in police station. . . Then later on,the gal travelled,although she came to see me and thanked me too,I was a lil disappointed coz she came with another guy whom i suspected was her bf,may be I expected too much. . . Even my pals yapped me for being so stupid,I gave my parents an acceptible version of what happened.
After then,I learn to use my head. . Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2010
190:

Jumped out of a moving car once just cos of love~

can anyone beat that~

Na lie,
you fit use petrol fry dodo?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by poceda(f): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2010
Years back, my best friend came to me excitedly to come excort her to her boyfriends house whom she has been telling me about for about three months. On the way I discovered we were taking the same route to my own boyfriends house but I did not say anything. Guess what, we got to my boyfriends house and lo and behold he opened the door and was shocked to the root of his hair.
Guess what I did, I pretended not to know who he was until we all sat down uncomfortably and it was so hilarious I busted out laughing at the guys discomfort and told my friend that this is the same guy i was telling her about . He told me his English name and told my friend his native name. We all played it cool but that guy will never forget neither me nor my friend, cos we made him take us out and spent hell that day before dumping him. My best friend is still my best friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2010
poceda:

Years back, my best friend came to me excitedly to come excort her to her boyfriends house whom she has been telling me about for about three months. On the way I discovered we were taking the same route to my own boyfriends house but I did not say anything. Guess what, we got to my boyfriends house and lo and behold he opened the door and was shocked to the root of his hair.
Guess what I did, I pretended not to know who he was until we all sat down uncomfortably and it was so hilarious I busted out laughing at the guys discomfort and told my friend that this is the same guy i was telling her about . He told me his English name and told my friend his native name. We all played it cool but that guy will never forget neither me nor my friend, cos we made him take us out and spent hell that day before dumping him. My best friend is still my best friend.
shocked shocked shocked Go girl, sisters before men-hos grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 03, 2010
poceda:

Best friend forever, not even a three legged human being can put u assunder cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Sonofpeace(m): 10:53am On Mar 03, 2010
I took a bullet for ma gf.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by parislomo(f): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2010
poceda:

My best friend is still my best friend.

Me likeyyyyyyyyy. . . Really, the thing we do for love.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Ebi79: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2010
If we all have to tell what crazy stuff we v done for men, believe me Nairaland will go gaga!!! In every relationship you do something peculiarly crazy for that relationship. Which will you call the craziest? In one you came close to dying in an abortion cos you were scared for him and at the end he tells you, you are not up to standard cos you do not have the desired degree. Then another time, you travel miles risking accidents on the road not once, twice or even thrice just to celebrate his fucking birthday and he leaves u with I saw someone younger and less interested in how I end up.

Now this scenario is even more crazy to me, girl lies to family to con money out of them to save her boyfriend's life only for him to end up married to another girl cos she's a lawyer.

I personally know a girl who aborted 4times for her guy who accuses her of infidelity just to save his name and job.

I believe crazy describes everything a woman does in her relationship. From the moment she says I love to the very last day the relationship ends and if not in her favour she goes crazy and wild.

Which is my craziest deed? Everything I do is crazy cos no man deserves them!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by clogogo(m): 11:54am On Mar 03, 2010
but that guy was a big fool
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
Ebi79:

I personally know a girl who aborted 4times for her guy who accuses her of infidelity just to save his name and job.
I know a girl from Uni who did over 10! Always slept in his room, took baths when the corridors were quiet and practically lived there (a hostel within campus for that matter) all session round from when they were both sophomores till they graduated. Dude would always snicker at her back when we were together saying he had no long term interests in her.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by tishat(f): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2010
i will answer for ma hussy, he married me knowing am HIV+ while he is Negative.
Now tell me which love is greater than this??
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by daylae(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2010
None of the above is greater!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2010
arkinses:

I know a girl from Uni who did over 10! Always slept in his room, took baths when the corridors were quiet and practically lived there (a hostel within campus for that matter) all session round from when they were both sophomores till they graduated. Dude would always snicker at her back when we were together saying he had no long term interests in her.
You cant blame this girl if she goes all diabolical on him now can you?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by madlady(f): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2010
@Poster, Maybe not for love, but I stood up for a male friend.
He accidentally drove into a guy's car, the guy came at him with a hammer, I jumped in front of the thug.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Ebi79: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
tishat:

@tishat, treasure your man!! There's no other man out there. You just got the last of them!!! cheesy Me, I will not give my money or my life for any man unless he has put the ring and is singing wedding songs oh!! Played an april fool trick on my Boyfrd some yrs ago and u wont believe the out come. Told him I had HIV and my guy went red (if it's possible for a black man to go red on the face). Later when I told him it was a joke he said well thank God cos he was thinking of a gentle way to break up with me!!!!

Like you said, there is no love greater than what he has done for you!!! WHERE D MEN @?!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by adosjun(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2010
I repeated primary six though i was promoted becos my gurl failed and was asked to repeat
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2010
tishat:

shocked shocked cool kiss
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by googles: 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2010
adosjun:

I repeated primary six though i was promoted becos my gurl failed and was asked to repeat

[size=13pt].LMAO[/size].

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by daduke2k(m): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
got meself in a cult brag because of the fool, na only thank u wey she give me.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by TeeJay6(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
shared my dinner with a lady,
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by rhymz(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hmmm. . . 4rm the goings-on,it appears the ladies are tryinna lay claims to being responsible for more crazy stuf for lov than the guyz. . . I know gree that one. . .Even here in sch,I know guyz that ve used their sch feez and rent to trip their babes. . . If there was a poll to ascertain the sex that has done crazier stuf for love i think the guyz will win.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2010
Now tell me which love is greater than this?

You have a treasure in your hands.

You dey craze. . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Metrosexual Brothers / Celebrating My Birthday Live On Nairaland / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.