Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? (14036 Views)

Poll: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group?

Yes: 83% (142 votes)
No: 16% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Outside Your Tribe? / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by aloyemeka1: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=14pt]
Vote pls
[/size]

Nigerians, Will you marry someone outside your tribe or ethnic group. If not, why?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Freiburger(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
Another silly question. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by tpia5: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
I think the question should be posed to yoruba men cos they hold the world title in that area.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by aloyemeka1: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
Freiburger:

Another silly question. undecided undecided undecided

Another silly response undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by satani22: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yes. I can marry tpia, aloyemake, mukina22 and kandiikane
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by aloyemeka1: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
satani22:

Yes. I can marry tpia, aloyemake, mukina22 and kandiikane

Can you afford the dowry?. We are talking billions here. Are you related to Bankole?tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by satani22: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
Wtf? Is it house i want to build? Why shd i pay millions to marry human being. Im related to satan and ogaga4luv
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Phate07(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yes, i can even marry an alien. If she`s beautiful enough. angry
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by cantell(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
tpia@:

I think the question should be posed to yoruba men cos they hold the world title in that area.

Nah. Igbo men holds the title in that area. It's difficult for an igbo man to marry outside his own state. Getting married to a woman from another tribe is like committing a crime. The parents will never accept the girl no matter how good she is. They'll always see one fault or the other from the lady just to discredit her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by MrsChima(f): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
There are equally amount of Igbos and Yorubas marrying outside their "circle". I said circle because I did not want to hear somebody crying about using tribe.

I would marry Phate. kiss
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by tpia5: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^trust me -yoruba men are the undisputed world champions when it comes to dating or marrying outside their tribe.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Phate07(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There are equally amount of Igbos and Yorubas marrying outside their "circle".  I said circle because I did not want to hear somebody crying about using tribe.  

I would marry Phate.   kiss
shocked shocked

Are you an alien and are you beautiful enough? undecided
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Araboy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
Long time ago I decided to date and Marry only outside my Race Ethnic group and Religion come on guys it's 2011 and there nothing more boring than being with someone from same background take it from me
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by aloyemeka1: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2011
satani22:

Wtf? Is it house i want to build? Why shd i pay millions to marry human being.

All fingers are not equal. Same goes for all booties.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Nayah(f): 12:31am On Jun 24, 2011
why not? even my parents especially my Dad who really wants me to marry a Cameroonian and from Bassa tribe; he sys it's easier for grand children and for him to come and see me in case on trouble lol
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by mafioso2(m): 12:47am On Jun 24, 2011
Don't even like Dating a 9ja Babe let alone marrying from my ethnic group cool
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

^^trust me -yoruba men are the undisputed world champions when it comes to dating or marrying outside their tribe.

Tope do you mean Yoruba men marry outside their tribe more than others or they dont?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by tpia5: 1:15am On Jun 24, 2011
Araboy

is it boring to date from within your ethnic group?

I dont think dating outside any particular group is an antidote to boredom.

I think what you're looking for is exotic ie something foreign to you.

I heard some young arab guys do things like that when they're defying their parents, and most times its just a phase which they grow out of, lol.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by EzeUche1(m): 2:53am On Jun 24, 2011
I plan to spread my seed across the continent.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by aloyemeka1: 3:52am On Jun 24, 2011
EzeUche!:

Goodluck with that and make sure you make enough to feed them. We don't want more amajiris walking our streets please. Thank you.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by pleep(m): 4:34am On Jun 24, 2011
EzeUche!:

lol there's a white guy who did that. He has a website. grin haha
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by iice(f): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2011
Yes
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Bisjosh(f): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2011
No. Why should I?!

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Igosun: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2011
Hummmm shocked marry BOKO HARAM, nba!
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Wislet(f): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
SOLID question. Never easy, esp for Igbos. All in all, wateva dey might be lookin for, is already in their men & women. So, 'home' they go.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by citous(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Yes I will marry any Nigeria or human beign if we jell and love each other. Compatibility is the key word for me and not color or tribe/race.  wink
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by osamaboko(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
i would marry NAYAH. wink wink kiss
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by Natasha2(f): 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
yes outside my tribe, country or race cheesy
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by citous(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

yes outside my tribe, country or race cheesy

Will you marry me? wink
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by ikoha: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2011
i will marry bisjosh
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by ebila(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
Even though it might not be the intention,this is a rather derogatory post.Tribe and ethnicity is the bane of success in this country and also the bases pf the serious calamities committed in this country.I will marry from wherever i find love,whether from the North,South,East or West, I definitely don't give a Bleep what is said about the tribe or ethnic group! QED!
Re: Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? by dinosquard(f): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
it is not wrong to marry someone who is not from ur tribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Good Reasons You Are Not Married / Size Doesn't Matter!. / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.