Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme (863 Views)

Igbo Will Achieve Biafra - IBA GANI ADAMS / "My Worry Is How To Achieve Biafra" - Ikedife / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by NaijaGossipa: 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
Journalist and popular Onitsha preacher, Theo Ejikeme, blames some of the challenges confronting Ndigbo on the failure of religious organisations particularly churches in the region, to live up to their billings in drawing the attention of God to the plight of the people. He also speakes on how the Igbo could achieve their dream of Biafra. Some say Igbo need Biafra as panacea to the challenges facing them. Others are of the opinion that restructuring of Nigeria is the ultimate for them. What’s your take? I prefer Biafra because that will bring the best out of the Igbo man. Restructuring Nigeria cannot bring the best out the Igbo man. I like challenges. The birth of Biafra corresponds to the cause of globalisation that God is evolving. In Nigeria, we have all become lazy because we think lazy. Nobody is thinking of how Nigeria can grow and be measured with the developed world. Everybody wants President Muhammadu Buhari to do magic. But Buhari is not a magician. The magic to change Nigeria lies on us, ...... continue reading via link below: www.naijagossip.com.ng/2017/09/21/achieve-biafra-ejikeme/
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by RomeSankara: 12:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Igbos do not need to achieve an independent nation they only need to renegotiate the terms of the Union..

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by SwiftME: 1:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Very nice, a restructured Nigeria won't do more good to the igbos. We thrive in pressure... with Biafra a surge of competitiveness will be enshrined in all areas of our ruling class to create a Singapore in Africa.

More especially, there won't be any envy or distrust from either the other two majority tribe or the other minorities. Our People have died enough, a call for restructure is like pissing on their tomb stones.

A homogeneous Biafra, comprising of willing igboid groups from any of state where Igbos were carved into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by aniomafirstson: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:
Igbos do not need to achieve an independent nation they only need to renegotiate the terms of the Union..

they have started again

must they be in the same country with you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by aniomafirstson: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2017
SwiftME:
Very nice, a restructured Nigeria won't do more good to the igbos. We thrive in pressure... with Biafra a surge of competitiveness will be enshrined in all areas of our ruling class to create a Singapore in Africa.

More especially, there won't be any envy or distrust from either the other two majority tribe or the other minorities. Our People have died enough, a call for restructure is like pissing on their tomb stones.

A homogeneous Biafra, comprising of willing igboid groups from any of state where Igbos were carved into.
I concur
time for restructuring has passed
its too late to restructure

2 Likes

Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by RomeSankara: 1:34am On Sep 22, 2017
aniomafirstson:

they have started again

must they be in the same country with you?

Believe me when I say I will always have Igbos best interest at heart and it's not seccession
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by aniomafirstson: 1:38am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:

Believe me when I say I will always have Igbos best interest at heart and it's not seccession

bros I understand your point but people have died for the biafran cause already....we can't let them die in vain because of restructuring. the time for restructure don pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by Guestlander: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:

Now I know where your ignorance stems from. A vanquished potopoto warrior. Perhaps your almighty Donald Trump will decree that Nigerians hold a referendum to give you Biafra..... .heheheh .
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by RomeSankara: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Guestlander:

Now I know where your ignorance stems from. A vanquished potopoto warrior.

Good morning Guestlander..What do we do about this level of shallowness you keep displaying on a daily na
.. your moniker sounds nice but when you type ehh na slowpoke galore cheesy
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by Guestlander: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:

Good morning Guestlander..What do we do about this level of shallowness you keep displaying on a daily na

I've gone through a few of your posts, nothing uplifting or inspirational about them. I'm sure you are one of the throughly beaten Internet warriors on Nairaland.....and a hungry one too.
My moniker sounds nice! Now who sounds like a Mo.ro n?
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by RomeSankara: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Guestlander:

I've gone through a few of your posts, nothing uplifting or inspirational about them. I'm sure you are one of the throughly beaten Internet warriors on Nairaland.....and a hungry one too.
My moniker sounds nice! Now who sounds like a Mo.ro n?

Hahahaha...Not trying boast but I have one of the most amazing minds on earth so amazing that it even scares ..I am off to sign a new deal today that would create over a thousand jobs in the next 6 months when I get back later in the evening I would make sure I say hi ..I hope you are also using your average mind for the good of humanity or are you still waiting for doers like me to come rescue you ..I noticed you also do this tribal tribal thing please try and stop it
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by Guestlander: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
RomeSankara:

Hahahaha...Not trying boast but I have one of the most amazing minds on earth so amazing that it even scares ..I am off to sign a new deal today that would create over a thousand jobs in the next 6 months when I get back later in the evening I would make sure I say hi ..I hope you are also using your average mind for the good of humanity or are you still waiting for doers like me to come rescue you ..I noticed you also do this tribal tribal thing please try and stop it

Lmao, bullshitters are often impressed by their own bullsh.it. You are going to sign a deal TODAY that will create a THOUSAND jobs in SIX months?
I'm really impressed and congratulations in advance.
I can see why you think dumb Donald is smartest guy in history.
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by RomeSankara: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Guestlander:

Lmao, bullshitters are often impressed by their own bullsh.it. You are going to sign a deal TODAY that will create a THOUSAND jobs in SIX months?
I'm really impressed and congratulations in advance.
I can see why you think dumb Donald is smartest guy in history.

Hello man ..Done with my day..Sadly we couldn't sign off today as some force majeur came up ..Yes it will create 1000 jobs , they don't call me Mr Value for nothing because there is nobody that come across me that doesn't gain something ..I know your day was rat race like again just like Ur ancestors , hopefully if you marry a smart woman the odd my be in the favour of Ur sonbut I doubt if you can know a smart woman grin
Re: How To Achieve Biafra –ejikeme by BALLOSKI: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Is he conflicting himself?

(1) (Reply)

"Where Is The Money Going To?" Zahra Buhari's Concerned With Aso Rock Hospital / Fulani MACBAN Accuses Media Of Bias Against Fulani Herdsmen / Nigeria Has Been "Islamised Systematically" - Femi Fani-kayode Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.